check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Hybrid View

inquisitiv
    This is and old one from the VK website that I don't see here. Its one of my favourites :-)

Thumbs up Toons found surfing

Some chuckles. :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ballbust.gif   cavekick.jpg   soreknee.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by tenderloin
    nice, love the toons. thanks

Thanks for the drawings, Try.

To my mind, the picture of the girl punching the guy who stands behind her in your last post is one of your best yet. Fantastic work.

David B.
    --
    http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Pics

Quote Originally Posted by David_B
    Thanks for the drawings, Try.

To my mind, the picture of the girl punching the guy who stands behind her in your last post is one of your best yet. Fantastic work.

David B.
    --
    Hi again David,
    Glad you liked the pic of the girl slamming her fist into the crotch of the guy behind her. I actually thought it wasn't a brilliant pic but I've noticed from the viewing figures, and responces to my work on this and other sites, that some of my pics I think are great aren't too popular, and some I think aren't great are really well liked. It reminds me of a medieval poet (I can't remember his name) who wrote "A poem, once written, will live its own life irrespective of what its author intended." Supose the same applies to drawings.
    My favourite of those pics I have submitted here is in post 324. The 2nd pic, which is 2 drawings, though there was a serious screw up with it. In the 1st drawing the girl is saying "like what your looking at?". In the 2nd I meant to write at the bottom "How do you like this." But as a consequence of the fact that at the time I was consuming large quantities of Canadian Club I forgot to put the word "you" in. So I had to erase the text, and though I tried to write it using image editing software the style of text didn't suit. Oh well, artists are supposed to be ecentric!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by try
    I actually thought it wasn't a brilliant pic but I've noticed from the viewing figures, and responces to my work on this and other sites, that some of my pics I think are great aren't too popular, and some I think aren't great are really well liked...
    Beauty lies in the eye of the viewer...
    I like the cartoons shown here

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by squeezemyballsplease
    Beauty lies in the eye of the viewer...
    as I cannot edit any post I made (there is no edit-button anymore???), I'm doing a new one now...
    what I meant is:
    beauty is generated in the eye of the viewer...
    what I did not mean is, that there is a lie about beauty....
    my english is hopelessly poor

Quote Originally Posted by try
    My favourite of those pics I have submitted here is in post 324. The 2nd pic, which is 2 drawings, though there was a serious screw up with it. In the 1st drawing the girl is saying "like what your looking at?". In the 2nd I meant to write at the bottom "How do you like this." But as a consequence of the fact that at the time I was consuming large quantities of Canadian Club I forgot to put the word "you" in. So I had to erase the text, and though I tried to write it using image editing software the style of text didn't suit. Oh well, artists are supposed to be ecentric!
    Hello Try,

I love that cartoon too, called "Ooooh". For me, it is the facial expressions in your drawings that make them so good. In your 2 drawing pic, the guy has a real look of innocence in the first pic, which contrasts so well with the girl's mean expression. Even without reading the words, I got a real sense of who these characters are just by looking at their faces. I would never have guessed that anything was missing if you hadn't pointed it out. The drawing is so strong that it didn't even need words to make its point.

David B.
    --

Ooooh

Hi again David,

I'm happy you liked the pic I called Ooooh. A little while ago I said I was practicing doing pics of real women doing ballbusting, and you mentioned you'd like to see one featuring Angeline Jolie. Well, I'm still working on this and have got the knack of doing reasonable likenesses of famous womens faces but puting the appropiate expressions into their faces while still retaining the likeness is still beyond me. So I'm thinking of doing pics showing the result of a busting, where the man is clutching his crotch, evidently in agony while the lady looks on with a smile. How about Kate Thornton in a bikini laughing at a guy doubled over clutching his balls?
    And I must practice drawing male faces better, I've tended to concentrate on the ladies.
    Oh, I've also learnt that whiskey and art don't mix well!

ballbusting

Quote Originally Posted by tenderloin View Post
    I like the second pic....love it when she kicked him in the balls ....nice

Big Supporter
    From badgirlsart

Big Supporter
    Ok, can someone please explain to me why the bloody "insert image" button never works?
    How do you do to insert a thumb with a link to the real picture?I only know how to insert the link.

http://www.badgirlsart.com/freebies/pp_blancas_page.htm

nice i love them all

Wonderful to the max thanks