check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by kerry
    He's lying again! He's not lying when he says he's a lightweight when it comes to BB though
    Kerry and Those Few Who Care:

Artists all tend to find their work awful; most of us are perfectionists and cannot bear the sight of our own work.

Trouble used to work as a cartoonist (I lampooned politicians before I joined 'em); most people told me that my artwork sucked (not like I felt differently), but I kept at it. I remember a time or two that someone found things that I had drawn impressive and/or well-done. I still thought that they sucked; if it ain't perfect, it sucks.

I've been thinking of doing some bb cartoons but a) they'll uck (in my opinion, and very likely in everyone else's, also; and b) the scanner here is busted, and not in the kicked-in-the-nuts kind of busted. That's probably a good thing; now I won't have to wear a bag over my head because some of you have seen my artwork.

PS: Kerry, keep working on him. You'll turn the ol' softie into a heavyweight.
    Last edited by Trouble; 05-12-2005 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Ach! Meine trademark colours! I forgot!
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!