check the ballbusting updates here

Page 106 of 677 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 10141

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Now THAT looks like it hurt...not as bad as Cutponies, though. His was probably worse.

Y'know, Cut, deary, I don't think you're doing me justice. I'm much bigger than that. Well, I was, before all the cutting and whatnot.

I'ma say True. I think remember hearing that somewhere.

In the other thread Silvia voted

Quote Originally Posted by cutponies View Post
    ...I make the point that our (Canada's) Head of State. Michaelle Jean, is the sexiest politician on the planet (Connie and Hillary, eat your "lady parts' out). See my photo manipulation of her and try to dispute that. I posed a question that might be of interest to the fans here.

"A Canadian Prime Minister was once photographed posing nude" True or False?

Any Takers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvia Lati
    true
    That is two who say yes.
    Any other takers? Skipperbob? Iron Horse? Fittizzioh?

Hint "It is quite legal for a Lady go topless in public in Canada" True or False?

Both questions have the same answer

Please fellow hoosers, don't answer. You'd give it away!

That is two who say yes.
    Any other takers? Skipperbob? Iron Horse? Fittizzioh?

Hint "It is quite legal for a Lady go topless in public in Canada" True or False?

Both questions have the same answer

Please fellow hoosers, don't answer. You'd give it away!
    OK - From what I have seen you people up north will do just about (pronounced "aboot") anything! So yes, I say it is true! And good for you!

Big Supporter
    I say that's true! I heard something about girls going topless in public but i don't remember if it was in canada or somewhere like in sweden...

Let's risk: i say true!

However: what if i lose?

Quote Originally Posted by fittizzioh View Post
    i risk too the same answer

No Penalty for losing

Quote Originally Posted by fittizzioh View Post
    I say that's true! I heard something about girls going topless in public but i don't remember if it was in canada or somewhere like in sweden...

However: what if i lose?
    I must say that I'm surprised. All four of you said yes to the outrageous suggestion that it's legal for a girl to go topless in Canada and to the ridiculous statement that a Prime Minister once posed nude for a photograph!

A lady was arrested about 8 years ago for public indecency in a town called Galt. She was found guilty, fined, and appealed (She had done it on purpose as a test test). The Supreme Court found that the Government HAD the right to outlaw public toplessness BUT since the law specifically said that WOMEN ONLY were forbidden, it was discriminatory, and therefore unconstitutional. The House (pronounced HU-OWE (as in expression of pain)-sss, FYI Skipperbob) of Parliament did not change the law, as there is a precedent that governments that waste time on trivial matters get booted out of office come next election. Compare that to the U.S Congress's response to the (in)famous "Wardrobe Malfunction". The decision stood (By the way the Chief Justice at the time was a Woman)

In 1991 law professor Avril Campbell, (as a gag to disprove the perception that she and her colleages were "stuffy") had herself photographed in her office changing into her robes. The outfit was strategically placed to make the photo discrete, but she was naked!
    Professor Doctor, The Right Honorable, Avril "Kim" Campbell became Prime Minister in 1993

Well what do you expect from a country whose monetary unit is called a "Looney"?

outrageous and ridiculous are NOT synonyms for wrong
    And here is the famous (In Canada) photograph
    Last edited by cutponies; 06-27-2007 at 10:29 AM.

Nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jonoffen View Post
    The comic strip was made using Garry's mod for half life 2 the rest are just photoshop
    That was brilliant! When I looked at your pics for a moment I thoght there was really a mag called Ouch! devoted to ballbusting. Give us more!

I must say that I'm surprised. All four of you said yes to the outrageous suggestion that it's legal for a girl to go topless in Canada and to the ridiculous statement that a Prime Minister once posed nude for a photograph!

A lady was arrested about 8 years ago for public indecency in a town called Galt. She was found guilty, fined, and appealed (She had done it on purpose as a test test). The Supreme Court found that the Government HAD the right to outlaw public toplessness BUT since the law specifically said that WOMEN ONLY were forbidden, it was discriminatory, and therefore unconstitutional. The House (pronounced HU-OWE (as in expression of pain)-sss, FYI Skipperbob) of Parliament did not change the law, as there is a precedent that governments that waste time on trivial matters get booted out of office come next election. Compare that to the U.S Congress's response to the (in)famous "Wardrobe Malfunction". The decision stood (By the way the Chief Justice at the time was a Woman)

In 1991 law professor Avril Campbell, (as a gag to disprove the perception that she and her colleages were "stuffy") had herself photographed in her office changing into her robes. The outfit was strategically placed to make the photo discrete, but she was naked!
    Professor Doctor, The Right Honorable, Avril "Kim" Campbell became Prime Minister in 1993

Well what do you expect from a country whose monetary unit is called a "Looney"?

outrageous and ridiculous are NOT synonyms for wrong
    And here is the famous (In Canada) photograph
    Ah! Sometimes it makes me want to pack up and sail across the lake to my great neighbor to the north If only the Puritans had landed somewhere else this country might not have so many rediculous hang ups today!

For a moment, just for a moment

Quote Originally Posted by try View Post
    That was brilliant! When I looked at your pics for a moment I thoght there was really a mag called Ouch! devoted to ballbusting. Give us more!
    As I read the first 12 words, I thought that you were talking about ME!

Why they came

Quote Originally Posted by skipperbob View Post
    Ah! Sometimes it makes me want to pack up and sail across the lake to my great neighbor to the north If only the Puritans had landed somewhere else this country might not have so many rediculous hang ups today!
    They were kicked out of England because they were so intollerant of others, and fled to Holland. Holland was by far the most liberal and democratic country in the world, but even they couldn't stand the Puritans. and expelled them within a year. Upon arriving at Plymouth Rock their first priorities were to outlaw;-

1)Christmas and Easter
    2)Topless Women (hats, not blouses)
    3)Makeup
    4)Gold and Silver (?????, no not posessing them. The metals themselves. I wonder how they intended to enforce that?)
    5)Singing and Dancing
    6)Fornicating
    7)Masturbating. I won't tell you what the penalty for the first offence was, but for the second it was hanging (for boys and girls). They didn't realise that a second offence was impossible considering the severety of the punishment for the first!
    8)Statues of any living thing
    9)Bathing in the nude (even in private!!???)
    10)Witchcraft (defined as any Religion except their own, special emphasis on Jews)

And we thought the Taliban were bad!

If he doesn't, I do.

[b]

Sure. Pick three scenes (maybe cut and paste from the story itself), and I'll do a 'toon' of them.
    Thanks. I guess this one sort of summarizes the story:

Evan had the women come over to help him, and together the four of them turned me over onto my back. It was time for the nutcracker. Evan had the Brenda and Pam sit on my outstretched arms. In less than ten seconds my arms were slick with pussy juice from their leaking cunts. Bridgit raised my head and held it between her thighs, Evan wanted me to see the results nutcracker application. With my upper torso immobilized, Evan straddled my upper thighs. Look at this Evan said as he used his cock as a club to beat my dick and balls. Brenda orgasmed on my arm as Evan used his cock to beat mine. Bridgit and Pam began was chanting we want the nut-cracker . I begged for mercy, I was beaten and couldn t take anymore.

Evan reached between my legs and gripped my swollen testicles, one in each hand. When he was sure that he had completely encircled my nuts with his hand, he began to slowly compress them. I began crying and babbling while my wife and her girlfriends looked on in amazement. The women were having multiple orgasms just watching him work me over, Brenda was playing with her pussy the entire time. I screamed in agony until I lost my voice. I was nearly insane when suddenly I felt something inside of my nuts twitch and spasm.

The next thing I new, a torrent of sperm was spewing out of my cock ring encased dick. The girls went wild, sperm shot out of my cock for almost two full minutes, Evan maintained his deathgrip on my nuts the entire time. I was devastated, Evan might as well have ********* me, he made me come by beating my balls and in doing so had taken my manhood from me in the eyes of my wife and her girlfriends. The worst part was I was still on the fringes of consciousness, although I couldn t speak move or cry, and I felt every iota of the pain.
    ~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~
    SavoirFaire | SF-
    ~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~
    *Sexy Adult Web Design*

Sav

O.K.
    All naked?
    Race?
    It will take a while, I'm working on a boxing pic for Iron Horse. Clothes are so hard to do!

So what do you think about our GG? See my pic in Fantazise Being Busted by Female Politicians. Oh hell I'm so proud of it, I'll post it here!

Got Connie and Hillary beat. No contest. Best H of S since Cleopatra (maybe better than her even)

As I read the first 12 words, I thought that you were talking about ME!
    yeah... nice pic!

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by silvia_lati View Post
    yeah... nice pic!
    Anything you'd like to see? You haven't requested for a while.

I did another Snoodle 'toon

Posted in "Snoodle Your Grail Has Arrived"