check the ballbusting updates here

Page 11 of 676 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Registered Member
    Any pics of Famous toons busting, or comics?

Question?

Has anybody else seen that GIF file of the cartoon blonde woman hitting a guy in the nuts with a golf club? I forget where I saw it but it was awesome and I would love to see it again.

need some help

In your opinion, whats the best place to find ballbusting cartoons on the net?

imo, the tall girls site
    but knave with the sock+ballbusting fetish has put together a nice blog

does anyone have any kneeing pics?i havent seen alot

Off topic

Hi Luke,
    It seems like an eon since I heard anything of you man. I hope you’re taking Yoda’s advice and looking after yourself properly. May the force be with you.
    CB

Even more off-topic

Yanno, Chewie, in the movies, all you ever said was, "GROOOOOOOONK!!" or "Mnuaam-hmm... GLAAAAH!" What's with the crisp dialogue akk of a sudden? Don't tell me you were actually just some really tall guy in a furry costume!
    Last edited by Trouble; 11-03-2005 at 01:06 AM. Reason: wrong colour... go figger...
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Nearing escape velocity

I used to find the scripts rather depressing when I first got them. Usually when I got a line it was ‘Mnuaam-hmm... GLAAAAH’. That was a real favourite of our George’s. He knew that I was actually quite articulate as my mother is human (I’m only half Wookie). Casting decided that a real Wookie might be far too difficult to contain on set if it got angry. The half-caste thing seemed to work well as at least I could read and I hadn’t ever killed anybody in real life. I’ve got some home movies of mum and dad somewhere that I’ll try and post if I find ‘em.
    GROOOOOOOONKK, (Good effort but it’s double ‘K’ at the end).
    CB.

yes chew,iv'e been swell. and let the force be with you as well my good friend.

Cartoons weblog

Knave, just seen your new site and very impressed! I know we have spoken before about a cartoon site, and if its ok with you I will soon send something to your site. I will be sending some new pics to this forum soon to, which will involve deleting the first couple of my drawings as I have reached the maximum quantity allowed.
    Something I have got to mention. I've joined a number of Yahoo sites, of which there are many about BB, and there are thousands of pics and files there. I've managed to find a lady into BB with whom I now have correspondance and she is a real enthusiast, telling me in loving detail of her real and imagined experiences. And she loves my drawings! I'm feeling ok!
    So I really recommend Yahoo to BB fans.

Quote Originally Posted by trauma
    imo, the tall girls site
    but knave with the sock+ballbusting fetish has put together a nice blog
    thanks trauma

Beyond planetary return gravitation point

Quote Originally Posted by chewbally
    I’ve got some home movies of mum and dad somewhere that I’ll try and post if I find ‘em.
    Sadly, Mommy passed away last year. I guess it was a combination of the lower lifespan of humanoid life-forms and the fact that she really didn’t take care of herself after Dad left us. As a result of her untimely departure, I inherited most of her stuff (although my younger brother Bigfoot got his share as well). I looked through a bunch of it today to try and find those movies of Mom & Dad when myself and BF were nippers. I was quite shocked to come across footage of Mom & Dad with Dad’s friend Konghara (a Kongie from Dad’s home planet). I’d never realised that Mom used to look so hot or that her & Dad were such intimate friends with Konghara. I guess the movie I found (still shot below; movie posted at http://rapidshare.de/files/7166719/f...5_002.mpg.html) might be of the moment when BF or myself were conceived.

All in all, I find it a little disturbing to have watched Mom & Dad on the job. However, I console myself with the belief that y’all feel the same way about the event that led to your origin. And hell, I guess my Mom’s a lot fitter than most people’s Mom so it could be a sicker thought.
    Disturbly,
    CB

PS. I have an uneasy feeling that the Wookie in the vid isn’t real and therefore might not be Dad. His cock looks so small as to be that of a large adolescent human in a costume. I find this really sick. What would Mom have seen in a thin 6 inches when she could’ve had some real Wookie cock? I guess its possible that Dad just suffered from the Wookie form of micropenis that I thankfully failed to inherit. I probably need therapy but I’m concerned that there isn’t an analyst out there with training to enable a conceptualization of the unique struggle of being half human/half Wookie.

PPS. I apologise for bearing my heart like this.

PPS. Any women out there (preferable in South Wales [that's the old not the new version]) that like the thought of Wookie cock to go with their BB?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg  

hey i love bb cartoons the best

Registered Member
    Hi everyone, i'm new here so i don't know how to post pics but i link them in somrhow. These are more like footjob pics but they are good. Enjoy!

Hi Melrak,
    You cannot post attachments the usual way on your first post (or download other people’s attachments). However, you should be getting full access to the system by now vBulletin is the best. Thanks for sharing the pics. It’s a real shame that so much of the BB anime seems to have been censored. I guess there must be original versions out there somewhere. Anybody know where?
    Thanks again,
    Mac