check the ballbusting updates here

Page 13 of 677 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Big Supporter
    Yep, Knaves pictures are kind of famous. He is my favourit Artist beside good old RIV hehe

Knave,
    You are fuckin awesome – and then some Thank you, thank you, thank you. I pinned No 3. of Jodie & Knave 2 up above my desk at work. A female workmate thought it funny/cute and asked me about it. I showed her the rest and opened up about my secret fetish. I lied and told her I’d never told anybody before. She said she thought it was really sweet that I’d opened up to her, reached over and gave them a squeeze and suggested that we go for a drink after work. Woooooooooooow wot an evening! Me bollox are still purring. Keep up the great work.
    Its clear that you have a huge worldwide fan base.
    Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Do you find that your work helps you get busted?

And wots with the love of cheese? Can you get good cheese in the Midwest? Oh fuck, I like a good bit of cheese. I was hugely disappointed to see another great lover of cheese – our Wallace (famed with his dog Gromit) - sell out to the American market in his new movie. I CANNOT believe that he actually described Monterey Jack as being good! Oh boy, the length people will go to in order to please Hollywood.
    Rant over,
    CB

Quote Originally Posted by chewbally
    And wots with the love of cheese? Can you get good cheese in the Midwest? Oh fuck, I like a good bit of cheese. I was hugely disappointed to see another great lover of cheese – our Wallace (famed with his dog Gromit) - sell out to the American market in his new movie. I CANNOT believe that he actually described Monterey Jack as being good! Oh boy, the length people will go to in order to please Hollywood.
    Rant over,
    CB
    Are ye daft, Chewie?!? 'Ave ye never heard of the famed Wisconsin cheddar, then, eh? And t'ain't nuffin rong wit' me Monterey Jack that can't be cured by jalapenos, mate!

But, yeah, Wallace and Grommit -- and Monterey Jack??? That's just not right.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Question best cartoon busts

Has anyone seen the episode of futurama called "Amazon Women In The Mood"? It is in season 3 and involves exactly what you would think. With the the guys dying by having their pelvises crushed, and numerous scenes of ballbusting throughout, it could very well be my favorite episode ever aired. Does anyone know how I can find it so I can watch it over and over on my computer? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty1_04
    Has anyone seen the episode of futurama called "Amazon Women In The Mood"? It is in season 3 and involves exactly what you would think. With the the guys dying by having their pelvises crushed, and numerous scenes of ballbusting throughout, it could very well be my favorite episode ever aired. Does anyone know how I can find it so I can watch it over and over on my computer? Thank you!
    Oh, Amazon.com has season 1 I'm certain and probably seasons 2 and 3 are there or will be soon. Also check BestPrices.com which really does tend to beat Amazon on price.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Registered Member
    cool stuff!1

Wha!?

My toons served as the avenue through which you got a night of BB pleasure Chewy!!! I'm honored, and pissed! My gf busts me, but not too regularily and not too enthisiastically (but damn she does it hard) and here Jodie and my cartoon likeness have basically PIMPED you out to hot lady folk!? Well...great!!

And in response, no. No ladies have beaten down Knave's anonymous door looking to bust him. It's probably because my work keeps me basically in hermit status.

Humph! I deserve a hot sock related BB session for my efforts! I'll just have to do with a nice plate of brie with some crackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Knave
    My toons served as the avenue through which you got a night of BB pleasure Chewy!!! I'm honored, and pissed!
    Yeah, I owe u big time Hope it happens for u too soon. You deserve it.
    Thanks. Looking 4ward to Jodie and Knave 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Knave
    I'll just have to do with a nice plate of brie with some crackers.
    Make sure its the real thing and is at that stage where its just going runny

Registered Member
    Hi,

Have you ever seen
    http://www.amazonescity.com/?

Quote Originally Posted by chewbally
    Make sure its the real thing and is at that stage where its just going runny

Oooh yeah baby! That's the stuff!

Gr8 cartoons ny more

Supreme Poster
    Anybody knows about this pic?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 39ballbusting.jpg  

I love Cartoons with a lot of ballbusting and more with ballgrabbing/ballsqueezing! 8)

Please post more of that!

You heard the Lady, get posting those cartoons.