check the ballbusting updates here

Page 154 of 676 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254654 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 10136

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    Interesting pic. I wonder what planet she's from. That really would be "alien" sex.
    Night Elf from World of Warcraft.

Some pics from this fantastic site : http://tamall.web.fc2.com/index.html
    It's frequently updated so check it every 2-3 days and you'll be sure about finding some new pics.
    Bye...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mohum2.jpg   sasana.jpg   basaha.jpg   gokirobon.jpg  

Wow, i know the anime those girls in the first three pictures are from...
    The first one is Manabi Straight, then Ichigo Mashimaro, and then Haruhi..

Registered Member
    I love this thread were do you find all those pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf123 View Post
    Wow, i know the anime those girls in the first three pictures are from...
    The first one is Manabi Straight, then Ichigo Mashimaro, and then Haruhi..
    Here you are some more pics from the same artist in my previous post.

I think that the artist is an anime fan, so he puts his favourite female characters in ballbusting scenes (fortunately for us ). If i had his talent i would probably do the same thing lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nagahumi_s.jpg   toshidama.jpg   yunosama.jpg  

Ouch! Those gals aren't messing around

Big Supporter
    They sure arent! Waay cool!

Everyone has their preferences but I much prefer the anime/manga look for ballbusting cartoons.
    They are just so much more vibrant and better at expresing the impacts or and details.I just love the more crazy busting methods to....

Western art is just to 'real' and to dull and boring.
    Thats my opinion anyway.
    Im sure there are those that find the manga style to kiddie and the girls look to young with their big eyes etc.....

So its good that there are many artists out their expressing their interest in ballbustin.
    Be nice to know more female artists tho who did it. *s*

cbtsubbie

I sketched up a series a year or so ago with a cartoon, futanari version of me being mangled. You guys interested?
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadMamaJama View Post
    Oh hey, someone real early on asked if there was any furry stuff? Well I just so happen to have one. Ahem.
    Ah, if only. Then I could kick a horse and not feel bad. Big targets like that are just so tempting.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    I sketched up a series a year or so ago with a cartoon, futanari version of me being mangled. You guys interested?
    you know I always liked those pictures, you did very well on them, well from the previews I saw at least
    -Thanxsman

Quote Originally Posted by ThanxsMan View Post
    you know I always liked those pictures, you did very well on them, well from the previews I saw at least
    Did I post them here? I can't remember what forum I posted them on. It was a pretty long time ago, and I really did just sketch them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Did I post them here? I can't remember what forum I posted them on. It was a pretty long time ago, and I really did just sketch them up.
    well you actually messaged me them a while back, I thought they were freakin sweet wish i could draw that well....
    -Thanxsman

well you actually messaged me them a while back, I thought they were freakin sweet wish i could draw that well....
    Oh, right! I suppose I'll reupload them and post away.

In this first one, someone's gotten ahold of lil' cartoon me and tied me up all sorts of tight...looks pretty bad.

The second one is set about a week later. Turns out I was left tied up a little too long, and now I'm having trouble raising the flag. Maybe a pump will help?

This one is set a few weeks after that. The pump made everything bigger, but no more functional. Looks like whoever tied me to the pole in the first place is back for more.

...and this last one is an inside joke from a futa forum I go to. It's gonna be awesome!

oooo never saw the last one before, fun times I like the way you drew the faces, you can tell who it is in the subtle features. Plus you draw the naughty bits all awesome like
    -Thanxsman

oooo never saw the last one before, fun times I like the way you drew the faces, you can tell who it is in the subtle features. Plus you draw the naughty bits all awesome like
    I dunno.,..not really happy with them. They're just doodles, though.