check the ballbusting updates here

Page 158 of 676 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258658 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 10136

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

The swift kick of the sexy pirate did not only break the captains balls...
    Click image for larger version

Name:Bluebush1C.jpg             
Views:1265     
Size:134.8 KB    
ID:10949

...but also the will of his crew to resist !

Name:Bluebush2C.jpg             
Views:1122     
Size:79.5 KB    
ID:10950

anyone seen anymore of this set?
    Last edited by crazy9; 03-20-2012 at 04:56 AM.

from "Sapphire":

Name:SapphirePart.jpg             
Views:957     
Size:68.4 KB    
ID:10977

some of these are soooo good

Registered Member
    I don't know if this is for me or not. I'd like to see some animated films with the theme of female characters who enjoy causing some damage, because the animation lets things get carried away without any realism. I do not think I'd enjoy any realistic scenes. I have not heard of anything like this out there.

Where do you find these?

Quote Originally Posted by joejack View Post
    Where do you find these?
    depends on what exactly you are looking for:

you can find the excellent cartoons from Knave that are exclusively about ballbusting on his blog: http://bbtoon.blogspot.com/ check it out, he regulary adds new cartoons.

another artist I like is Whizzer Black, though he is not so focused on ballbusting as Knave is. all his cartoons are about a guy who is constantly tormented and teased in a very sexy way by his female friends, so that his balls are always, and very visibly, blue and swollen ! in some way I like this idea even better than ballbusting (but there are pics where his balls are really busted). sadly, Whizzer Black did not add any new cartoons recently. the most complete collection I know is on yahoo groups: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WhizzerBlackFF/

there also are a lot of places where people have collected snippets from regular comics or manga (of varying quality). one example is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ballbusting_Anime/ I have added some pics today to the "Cartoon" photo album. another example is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/liketobekickintheballs/ look at the "Drawings" photo album. but there exist a lot more !

Hello ChiefSoreBalls, I saw the images on yahoo and I would like to know which comic was brutalkick.

Thank for your work

Quote Originally Posted by nabucit View Post
    Hello ChiefSoreBalls, I saw the images on yahoo and I would like to know which comic was brutalkick.

Thank for your work
    hi nabucit, Im sorry for this, but I had this pic for quite a long time, I have absolute no idea at the momemt where I got it from. should I remember it I will write to you, but this is quite unlikely.

the only thing I can offer you as an "consolation prize" is the other pic of her that I have. so even if you dont know who she is, at least you can have a look at her titties (and no, sadly she does not bust the guy on the pic)

Name:UnknownGirl.jpg             
Views:1034     
Size:102.3 KB    
ID:11011

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefSoreballs View Post
    I cant see nothing but the damned red "X" - something probably went wrong...

could you post it as an attachment ?
    sorry i don't know how, i can't attach it ... maybe its too big ...

Thanks anyway

if anybody is blessed with a fast internet access and has some spare time, he might have a look at the "Ramba" comics. here, for example, are some posts from another forum that contain the rapidshare links:

http://www.babeindex.dk/showpost.php...00&postcount=1
    http://www.babeindex.dk/showpost.php...43&postcount=1

dont expect too much after seeing the first pics of her, this girl is too busy killing and f*cking men that she does not seem to have enough time to bust their balls.

but at least in volume 14 there is one bust (probably in other volumes too, but I have not seen all of them and the ones I know I dont remember exactly) Im quite sure there is one ********** scene in another volume, and IMHO she is a really hot chick. but have a look at one volume and see for yourself.

Big Supporter
    I like the ice skater one!
    Especially the cockhead between the blades.....one on the slit the other under the rim.

BBP

X X

Big Supporter
    I thought this thread was done with, but lord-a-mercy it came back. Well done, Chief. Good finds.

By the way, those chitose clips are GOLD in that Yahoo group. Shazam.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadMamaJama View Post
    I thought this thread was done with, but lord-a-mercy it came back. Well done, Chief. Good finds.

By the way, those chitose clips are GOLD in that Yahoo group. Shazam.
    thank you, OneBadMamaJama. IMHO, this thread will NEVER die. maybe hibernate for a few weeks, but not die.

just to make sure I dont receive undue credits, let me say that the only pics I contributed are the ones in http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ballbusting_Anime/ in the "Cartoon" photo album under the "traumschiffxxx" account (apologies to anyone who can speak german, but I wanted yahoo groups access quickly and I guess this was the most stupid name I could think of )

by the way, if someone likes any of the pics, (either the ones from me or from others) it would be cool if he would post it here as an attachment - I would do so myself, only problem is that I am quickly running out of available attachment memory here in this forum - otherwise I would have posted them here and not on yahoo.