check the ballbusting updates here

Page 159 of 676 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259659 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 10136

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

I can't remember if this one's already been posted or not, but I think it's pretty hot, so well worth a repost? Anyone have any clue about Japanese translations? There've been some fantastic people in the past who've successfully translated things...

Also, good to see you're still around and busting, BBP!

Zaphod
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails r_DQ8.jpg  

Registered Member
    Sorry, what i have to do for see all this pics?

Hey, thanks cheif

some time ago, a second ball busting cartoons thread was started - obviously, because people were not happy with the things that were posted in this thread here (at that time), there is a corresponding discussion on the first page. some times later people returned to this thread here.

my suggestion is, ignore the discussion on the first page, just enjoy the pics - there are some very nice ones, and it would be a shame if they would drift into oblivion just because they are in the "wrong" thread !

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4024

Quote Originally Posted by jacko View Post
    Sorry, what i have to do for see all this pics?
    after you make a few more posts, you should be able to see them

Whats up people. Pleeeeeeeease. Does anyone have that new comic called Kat's Ballbusting Comic. Its from Knave's website..he posted it for free there but everytime i go to his website i get jerked because it doesn't load the whole comic just like three pages. bbtoon.blogspot.com/ is the website. could someone post it here or on rapid share cause it looks good but i can't see it.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson View Post
    Whats up people. Pleeeeeeeease. Does anyone have that new comic called Kat's Ballbusting Comic. Its from Knave's website..he posted it for free there but everytime i go to his website i get jerked because it doesn't load the whole comic just like three pages. bbtoon.blogspot.com/ is the website. could someone post it here or on rapid share cause it looks good but i can't see it.
    I don't understand your problem, are you leaching someone else's wireless and it cuts out, or are you on your own internet. If you’re on your own, just try hitting the refresh button. If you're leaching someone else's, you’re going to have to buck up for your own internet.

i don't even know how to "leach someones internet". i have a brand new mac airbook. when i go to the website it just displaays 3 pictures. when i refresh the page it displays the same 3 pictures. i don't get it either?

Big Supporter
    Leaching someone's internet is just using someone else's wireless signal.

Click image for larger version

Name:BallbustingMix.jpg             
Views:782     
Size:138.7 KB    
ID:11052

just a mix of some of the pics I recently put in http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ballbusting_Anime/ in the "cartoon" photo album under the "traumschiffxxx" account - enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    I can't remember if this one's already been posted or not, but I think it's pretty hot, so well worth a repost? Anyone have any clue about Japanese translations? There've been some fantastic people in the past who've successfully translated things...

Also, good to see you're still around and busting, BBP!

Zaphod
    She says,
    "You know, if I just lean a little bit forward, your manhood is doomed?
    Ahaha...even as you quiver, you're still leaking pre-cum...men really are foolish creatures, aren't they?"

Quote Originally Posted by Takkyuu_tama View Post
    She says,
    "You know, if I just lean a little bit forward, your manhood is doomed?
    Ahaha...even as you quiver, you're still leaking pre-cum...men really are foolish creatures, aren't they?"
    wow, thats soooo cool !

thank you !

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefSoreballs View Post
    some time ago, a second ball busting cartoons thread was started - obviously, because people were not happy with the things that were posted in this thread here (at that time), there is a corresponding discussion on the first page. some times later people returned to this thread here.

my suggestion is, ignore the discussion on the first page, just enjoy the pics - there are some very nice ones, and it would be a shame if they would drift into oblivion just because they are in the "wrong" thread !

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4024
    Thank you thank you! Some very excellent cartoons there.

The Fires of Askell, volume 1

the following is from "The Fires of Askell" by Mourier, from the first volume. OK, its not a ballbust, but maybe the ballbiting fans will like it.

its mainly about the adventures of Cybil, a dancer and part-time criminal. she and her friends are on trial before a court of high priests. obviously the prosecutor has some problems concentrating on his speech while Cybil is present.....

Name:ParalyzedByTits1.jpg             
Views:899     
Size:147.6 KB    
ID:11062

luckily, before he suffers a heart attack, one of the guards comes to his help - not without risking his own health...

Name:ParalyzedByTits2.jpg             
Views:821     
Size:81.5 KB    
ID:11063

anyway, after all the priests had the opportunity to look at the "evidence", they come to the decision that Cybil should not be imprisoned together with her friends, but should serve in the "Gardens of Pleasure", kind of a brothel that is reserved exclusively for the priesthood. but the first priest that "tests" her there, gets much more than he asked for:

Name:BloodyBiteJob.jpg             
Views:942     
Size:179.8 KB    
ID:11064

you can get the whole comic at http://rapidshare.com/files/39448596...__Mourier_.cbr or, if the link should be broken, just google for Askell and Mourier.

Horny Tails

after the bloody perversions you had to endure in my last post, here is some fun for the whole family: good, clean, old-fashioned ballbusting !

Name:Demon1.jpg             
Views:592     
Size:178.2 KB    
ID:11066

its about an angle and a female devil, who have to work together to defeat an evil demon that has escaped from hell. after some failed attempts of fighting with the demon, the angel decides to seduce him, some times later the female devil joins in, there also is some lesbian action.... finally the demon is so distracted that he can easily be finished - here is what remains of him after the bust:

Name:Demon2.jpg             
Views:552     
Size:56.8 KB    
ID:11067

you can find the rest of the story here http://forum.phun.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=784 or google for "Horny Tails" by Richard Moore