check the ballbusting updates here

Page 17 of 677 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117517 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

There are so many bb links missing. what happened with hundra's site?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetrap
    RULE 3: When you do post it here – please try not to attach it with an insipid comment (otherwise we find that Trouble tends to get a little ‘pissy’)
    A guy makes just a FEW gut-wreching screams of agony and pretentious lectures, loudly protesting some minor quibbles, and it sounds like I'm never gonnah hear the end of it. Can't a feller bellyache (and curse out the folks who aren't following the rules on new posts, and... this isn't turning out well, lemme change direction: Rock On, Tommy!) in peace?!?
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

hello Tetrap, my name means "ball busting with superheroines, i´m born in 1981"
    = bbwsh81

i know it´s a unusual name, but hell i need pictures with that drawn stuff in it.
    look in one of my previous posts to have a short overview of what i mean.

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzybb
    Wouldn't cartoons be a good way to introduce a girl to BB? I think by showing her some of the cartoons and gauging a reaction is nice little way to find out if she's into it or not. Would like to see more pics like this floating around.

You certainly have a point. But then again, I think that Hollywood is already warming everyone up to ballbusting, lol. I probably see one or two ball busts each time I go to the movies, including the previews. BB may not be as taboo as it used to be ...

Venturing off-topic...

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent7995
    You certainly have a point. But then again, I think that Hollywood is already warming everyone up to ballbusting, lol. I probably see one or two ball busts each time I go to the movies, including the previews. BB may not be as taboo as it used to be ...
    No doubt! From the database of ballbusting in the movies that used to wander about the Internet, I counted up number of films, busts, etc., by year and by actress, etc. If the database is a good representative sample (iffy), then the number of times a pair of testicles gets kicked in the movies increases slightly faster than doubling (over) every decade.

If the funny papers were increasing at the same rate, pretty soon, we'd see Dilbert getting his nuts punted.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Registered Member
    update topic =)
    New pic

Yeah hey! It's the latest from my toon blog!

http://bbtoon.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the interest and helping me spread the word about the site!

-Knave(EM)

BBtoons is awesome

Knave, your bbtoons site is incredible! The cartoons are so imaginative, it amazes me everytime I look at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael01
    Knave, your bbtoons site is incredible! The cartoons are so imaginative, it amazes me everytime I look at it!
    Thanks a ton Raphael! I wish I had more time to work on it, drawing BBtoons is somehow therapeutic for me.

Knave(EM)

Admittingly, I don't know that much about you, or your work (I just know it's awesome), but have you ever thought of doing a professional paysite with bbtoons? Although I know no one wants to pay for it, but you might get sponsors and that could eventually lead to your own animated cartoon. Well, perhaps I'm being a bit too optimistic, but it was just a thought. ^_^

a hanging

a feminist style lynching!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hang em.jpg  

love your pics knave

I thought the pics were great motivated me to join the forum

re last post

Also liked chewies stuff Am a major star wars fan ( well how many folk have a wookie costume lol ) not that it gets much use Oh and if the previous post was about mine thanks ( its too short but any compliments are welcome )
    Lol if not dont worry its about 2am here so I doubt if I'm making much sense I have to sleep lol
    Hi to all the board members btw
    C

Thank for the Pic which you ppl post here.

changed my avatar

changed my avatar to something a little more cartoony Cand draw to save my life tho so not too great but at least I had a go