check the ballbusting updates here

Page 182 of 677 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 10141

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Big Supporter
    Thank you to both Eve-Marie and royeks, both of your contributions are extremely HOT!
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bustme2hard View Post
    she's got great imagination on her own. Like she drew a Harry Potter getting his balls impaled by needles by little fairies, and then the fairies bring an electric eel toward his balls!!
    Hehe now that would be nice to see, even in rough sketch form!
    She is very talented.
    Love the last one of the heel about to come down on those perfectly round big balls*weg*
    Wish I was as good as she is, but its great to see another female doing such art, very few around. I for one hope she continues, what with the support from all us here to

BBP

XX

Supreme Poster
    She's got so much goin' on right now, that I forgot to mention she's also wanting to go into Flash animations for the website! Also, Royeks, Eve-Marie wants to know what software you use for the 3D, because she said she's always wanted to try her hand at 3D. It's great stuff man, keep it coming!

Also, Guys: TRY THIS AT HOME: It's awesome... She just now tied up my balls, with me laying on my back on the bed, and then sat on them with her pussy, crushing my balls with essentially her pubic bone, then handjobbed me while bouncing and grinding her pussy on my purpling balls. That's got to be the hottest bb session I've ever had! I tried to cum during it, but the pain was simply too much.

Watching my balls being flattened by her pussy was

Big Supporter
    She's got so much goin' on right now, that I forgot to mention she's also wanting to go into Flash animations for the website! Also, Royeks, Eve-Marie wants to know what software you use for the 3D, because she said she's always wanted to try her hand at 3D. It's great stuff man, keep it coming!

Also, Guys: TRY THIS AT HOME: It's awesome... She just now tied up my balls, with me laying on my back on the bed, and then sat on them with her pussy, crushing my balls with essentially her pubic bone, then handjobbed me while bouncing and grinding her pussy on my purpling balls. That's got to be the hottest bb session I've ever had! I tried to cum during it, but the pain was simply too much.

Watching my balls being flattened by her pussy was
    Righteous! I'd give me left ball(literally!) to get my hands on a woman like that!

Quote Originally Posted by royeks View Post
    You continue to amaze me! Great stuff and thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent!

Supreme Poster
    terrific!! hcs

Then we have something that I assume is she is squeezing his dick with her cunt.

Skip some of the best illustration yet Thanks

wow

Quote Originally Posted by targz View Post
    The muscular ballbusting women pictures are now here:
    http://dobgujaa.h.fc2.com/
    I know this is maybe to violent but what a women. Do you know if there are more sites where you can find these paintings

Also, Royeks, Eve-Marie wants to know what software you use for the 3D, because she said she's always wanted to try her hand at 3D.
    That's cool Google for "DAZ3D" its a free program.

Supreme Poster

Balllbusting giantess

Ballbusting giantess
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1c123.jpg  

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyclyde View Post
    Ballbusting giantess
    Good drawing man, thanks
    Just my opinion

Supreme Poster
    I just went through my second major domination session with Eve-Marie. Intense!!! She tied my limbs securely to our bed, tied up my balls, punched them and slapped them at will, slapped me in the face, and hit my thighs with a belt! It was SO HOT!! I'm sorry, I just had to share this beautiful experience.

Big Supporter
    I just went through my second major domination session with Eve-Marie. Intense!!! She tied my limbs securely to our bed, tied up my balls, punched them and slapped them at will, slapped me in the face, and hit my thighs with a belt! It was SO HOT!! I'm sorry, I just had to share this beautiful experience.
    You have no idea just how luck you are!
    Just my opinion

pic from "Yuffie the Hunting, Testis Crush!!!"