check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 676 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

inquisitiv
    This is and old one from the VK website that I don't see here. Its one of my favourites :-)

Julie18nz
    Ok, so they are cartoons. If you dont like them kick me, hell even if you do like them KICK ME
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tarzan.jpg   testicles.jpg   testicles1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz
    Ok, so they are cartoons. If you dont like them kick me, hell even if you do like them KICK ME
    Okay, for the first cartoon, Jane, you get a hug, not a kick, sorry; for the next one, wellll, no hug, but no kick, either. Now for the third one: not funny, not racey, a WASTE of good bandwidth. Spread 'em!! Take it like a man!!
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Thumbs up Toons found surfing

Some chuckles. :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ballbust.gif   cavekick.jpg   soreknee.jpg  

found a couple that are worth a smile
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dick_chop.jpg   catballs.jpg   dog_raindear.jpg  

There might be links to these, but I think they're worth posting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Copy of LCSW101.jpg   whizzerblack04_jpg.jpg   whizzerblack24_jpg.jpg   Copy of Tied%20By%20The%20Balls.jpg   whizzerblack13_jpg.jpg  

inquisitiv
    Quote Originally Posted by Takkyuu_tama
    There might be links to these, but I think they're worth posting.
    Definitely Got anymore?

works for me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Copy of LCSW100.jpg   Copy of LCSW102.jpg   Raillery.jpg   whizzerblack20_jpg.jpg  

manga bb pics

Here are two pics I really liked and thought worth being posted.
    I would love there were more pics like these... I mean, drawn with this style... I'm pretty sure that in japan there are a lot of these. But it's often difficult to find them on the net... sometimes I'm lucky and find japanese ballbusting forums where there are some manga pics posted and some links. It's hard to follow them (since they write all in japanese) but sometimes luckyness helps me
    Unfortunately they often censore the pics...
    I wonder if there are manga, anime or oavs about ballbusting...

Hope you will like these pics as much as I did.

N.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0_17.gif   20040327_2004_03_27_1336.jpg   aicmioomake.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by nibelheim
    Here are two pics I really liked and thought worth being posted.
    I would love there were more pics like these... I mean, drawn with this style... I'm pretty sure that in japan there are a lot of these. But it's often difficult to find them on the net... sometimes I'm lucky and find japanese ballbusting forums where there are some manga pics posted and some links. It's hard to follow them (since they write all in japanese) but sometimes luckyness helps me
    Unfortunately they often censore the pics...
    I wonder if there are manga, anime or oavs about ballbusting...
    They look like the format that is generally observed in anime: in Japan, it is legal to sow any part of the human body on camera or in a drawing, except for the reproductive organs. This ban does not include breasts (real or cartoon), but applies to genitals (real or cartoon) -- that's why the penis in the two males shown is deformed as if it were pixilated, to obscure what is shown.

Some anime shows ballbusting in one way or another; the Cream Lemon series was one early series that included a lot of wild stuff like that. There was one Cream Lemon video I saw of which I wish I had a copy, but not for the racy stuff; there was another scene, forever engraved in my little brain...
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble

Some anime shows ballbusting in one way or another; the Cream Lemon series was one early series that included a lot of wild stuff like that. There was one Cream Lemon video I saw of which I wish I had a copy, but not for the racy stuff; there was another scene, forever engraved in my little brain...
    Can you describe the scene? I have an episode of Cream Lemon on VHS, but no ballbusting in it.. I didn't know it was a serie.. maybe I should search for more episodes somewhere

Was it naked bb?

I found strange that in some other series, such as Bible Black Gaiden, there is no bb at all, while there are a lot of other kinds of fetishes represented.

N.

does anybody know animemovies with some ballbusting in?

Quote Originally Posted by nibelheim
    Can you describe the scene? I have an episode of Cream Lemon on VHS, but no ballbusting in it.. I didn't know it was a serie.. maybe I should search for more episodes somewhere

Was it naked bb?
    No, not BB at all. You have the one where the guy throws a basketball at the other guy's head? IF SO! The scene near the end where the guy reverts from being a demon and is human for a moment just before he burns to a crisp.

I thought it was only one episode, also; a friend of mine who collects anime says it's a series. If your tape has no guy getting hit in the head with a basketball, then you have one of the Cream Lemon tapes. If you have that one, then maybe the collector I knew was selling me some bull.

I remember one good nut-kick in Zeta Gundam -- a female friend watching said, "Owwww!" But it's not naked. (It IS zero-gravity, like most of Gundam, but that's more weird than sexy.)

How about a Ball-Busting Bitch Tournament?

Here's may take with Alyson Hannigon, Srah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Pamela Anderson going head-to-head to claim the crown of Ball-Busting Bitch 2006.
    There are 5 events: Punching, Kneeing, Stomping, Squeezing and the contraversial Standing On.

This Year: Alyson

How times change. Last year Alyson was doing naked back-flips across the arena (as only she can without risking blacking an eye) after snatching the title from right under Angelina Jolie's nose, but this year saw Alyson leave the venue in a fit of tears. Strangely, Alyson had started the tournament strongly with a win in the Punching round (a round that has traditionally been saved until last). Next came the Kneeing round which saw her take second place to Sarah Michelle Gellar, who in a phenomenal show of skill popped both of her male's nuggets with a single strike. That's where Alyson's luck began to change for the worse. Her perennial worst round, Stomping, was as bad, if not worse, than ever. the round saw her fail to permanently damage a single nut. She blamed the unusual slackness of her assigned male's ball-bag which allowed his nuts to roll free of her every stomp, but it was becoming apparent that she was in serious trouble. The Squeezing round, which she scored 3 points in last year, turned into a nightmare when she thought she'd crushed both her male's globes only to have the judge decide one was still in working condition. Demanding a recount, the judge proved a nut was still in tact by wanking the male until he painfully came half a load. Next came the lamely named Standing round. Alyson barely managed to get a CRUNCH out of her male's marbles in this the final round of the tournament. As hard as she stomped and as high as she jumped she just couldn't make a dent in those huge, hairy hunks of spunk meat. In fact, when she climbed down off the pair of plums after her allotted ten seconds of testicle torture, the man was only *********** for a paltry thirty minutes! That's when the waterworks began and, neglecting to take her robe, she fled, naked, to her car; successfully ********** three ogling passers-by as she went.

Last Year

The previous year's event were, some say, geared toward pure ball-busting prowess; five events: Kneeing, Kicking, Punching, Squeezing and Stomping easily separated the bitches from the ladies. Alyson excelled in all, but the Stomping round where her lack of weight proved to be her downfall. The poor result in that round meant that she was tied with Miss Jolie with only one round to go - Punching. Five seconds into the round the girls were neck and neck; each with one of their male's bollock bust. It was a last-second uppercut from Angelina that caused controversy. Her punch landed squarely - crushing the remaining nut, but so hard was the swing that Angelina's right tit followed her arm to smash heavily into her face. She was knocked out cold and the round - and the title - was given to Alyson who had finished off her male's last love-spud milliseconds after Angelina. There were rumblings of discontent after she was announced winner and as she was being crowned Angelina came round and fought her way to the stage robbing a bouncer of his left plum. She was stopped in her tracks when Alyson landed a devastating kick to her cunt. As she was stretchered away Angelina vowed never to compete in the tournament again.

This Year: Sarah Michelle

A look at her world ranking might leave you a little curious as to her poor 3rd place position, but Sarah like Alyson fell foul of this year's new events and their big-bap bias. Her punching was on excellent form - she pounded and pulverised her male's happy-sack like a small, pink punchbag; only losing out to Alyson (the veteran at this round) by a few milliseconds. Next, the Kneeing round and, boy, did Srah blow the balls - and us all away! In one short, swift, precise and totally devastating lift of her knee her male's gonads were obliterated and immediately he spunked up two nuts worth of gentleman's goo all over her naked form. The judges checked and double check to make sure she hadn't just knocked them up into his body (as can happen if balls aren't softened up a bit before the finishing blow), but ultimately they found him to be well and truly *********. Her stomping was a little mechanical meaning she lacked the fluidity and dynamism of say Jennifer, who turned stomping into a fine art. Sarah left her male with a single perminantly damaged dangler and claimed 2 points for her troubles. Squeezing was, again, something Srah needed to have practiced thoroughly; being her first year in the tournament we will forgive her her inexperience, but her poor technique caused laughter and sneers of derision among the fans. Her hands were too small to hold and crush both of her male's big, round, shaven pods at the same time, but she kept on trying and the plums kept on slipping from her grasp. Getting embarrassed and pissed off with the lack of damage she was causing, she grabbed a microphone from the announcer and proceeded to beat the spunk out of the tender twosome; broadcasting the amplified squelches around the arena. Luckily for her, the timer went just before the first blow landed otherwise she would have been disqualified and gained no points. As is is she got the single point. Finally the Stadning round, and with the little weight advantage she had over Alyson to be found completely in her tits, Sarah made sure to use them wisely to cause maximum damage. Hopping up, her little T-shirt bulges bounced around adding downward force to her testicle attacks, but not enough to actaully pop them, though impressive dents were made. These earned her the 2 points that secured her the 3rd place rather than a tie with Alyson. Asked if happy with her first attempt at the tournament, Sarah replied: 'I've ********* three men in public and no doubt sterilised two more...of course I'm happy - the orgasms alone were worth all of the months of gruelling practice sessions.' She added: 'I'd like to thank my trainer Mistress Agony and Charinsma Carpenter for her helpful tips and advice on popping men's plums.'

Last Year

On finding out of the tournament's existence from Alyson shortly after her win last year, Sarah got herself a talented trainer and began a demanding routine in preparation for this year's tournament. Quickly finding she had a great knack for kneeing knackers, Sarah took her fights to the street and won several no-holds-barred matches against all male contenders (contenders that were left not all male if you get my drift). Without her knowledge the Ball-Busting Bitch governing board had been watching her closely for the past year and what they found impressed them enough to rank her number 1 ball-buster in all the world.

This Year: Jennifer

Having never once knowingly bared her massive jugs in public, Jennifer was extremely wary of whipping them out during the tournament when a strict topless rule is effective throughout. She finally complied, but only with the proviso that any photographs taken during the tournament be published on this website censored of her funbags. As this clause was written into her contract we would have had no choice but to plaster a not-insubstantial black box across her not-insubstaial baps. Fortunately, we found a loop hole. By acquiring a photo of her forcefully pleasuring herself with a gigantic cucumber (whilst not taking part in the tournament, therefore legally publishable) we were able to blackmail her into letting us show the uncensored pictures of her perfect puppies. Now, back to the tournament. Jen started poorly; the punching round saw her risk black-eyes aplenty as she blithely beat her male's bollocks to butter. With two seconds to go and her male's man-fruit well and truly softened, she began to really get stuck in. Her melons were a gelatinous blur; bouncing, bounding, bulging and boinging about her chest with a life of their own. Showing her true grit and determination, Jen ignored the terrible pain those heavy jubblies must have caused she fought on to mush both marbles just before the time-up sounded. The ********** was confirmed, but it came in at a full four seconds behind Alyson and Sarah's. Refusing to take off her tiny, tight mini-skirt, Jen began the Kneeing round at a severe disadvantage. With camera's flashing around her she even tried to cover her pussy as she lifted her knee. Needless to say, when the round was over her male's scrotum was as plump and juicy as when the it began and close-up photo's of her moist and shaven haven can still be found on various unscrupulous webpages. Stomping went well with Jen leaning into each stomp with her tits to get the most out of it. Both her male's baby-makers were confirmed broken without too much inspection as he all but coughed them up. The Squeezing round is where Jennifer really came into her own. With superb technique she manipulated her male's ball-bag, twisting and jerking until its sensitive contents almost crushed themselves. With the round won she jabbed her fingernail into the sack and sprayed pressurised nut-butter over the orgasmicly cheering crowd. The final round, Standing, proved interesting for Jen. Her 100% natural norks swayed and jiggled uncontrollably as she tried to get her balance on the balls causing her to fall on her arse a few times (see previously mentioned websites for detailed split-beaver pics). Things looked dire for Jen, but in the end the extra weight of her rack all, but finished the job without requiring much in the way of skill. at the end of time her male was one nugget short of a Happy Meal. She claimed 2nd place and quickly put on a bra saying: 'My puppies ache like I've been topless on a bouncing castle for a week before bungee-jumping with lead weights tied to my nipples.' On seeing what she mistook for a stretch mark she added: 'Oh. My. Gosh! Those guys I robbed of their rocks get it easy in comparison! Look at that stretch...oh, no, wait...it's just a streak of dried cum from when I popped that guy's cherries. Thank goddness for that! These babies are my livelihood.'

Last Year

Last year Jennifer was thought to be a good little princess who would be mortified at the sight of a crushed teste. How wrong we were.

This Year: Pamela

Stumbling into the event whilst looking for a manicurist, Pammy witnessed the showing of the males unlucky enough to have been chosen (see below) to take part in the tournament. So amused was she by their specially prepared, swollen low-hangers that she quickly applied to join in the event - not even knowing what would be required of her or the rules that she would have to follow (although instantly she stripped naked).

Wow! Now why didn't I think of a contest like that? So many females and so few males (willing). I like the idea.