check the ballbusting updates here

Page 224 of 677 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 10141

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

I need more that this last one, with high heel boots. Where can i get it?

There used to be a good ball busting game called "nutsbuster" where a males run at her with hardons and balls exposed so you time her kicks to contact their nuts. Each correctly placed kick to the nuts gave two points as in logic, there are two nuts kicked each time. I loved that game but cannot find it any more. Anyone know where it is?

ote=iron horse;9333]In my humble opinion:

I agree that her reaction to such cartoons would not be the definitive guage of her interest in ballbusting...only a one-on-one conversation would do it.

With that said, I do believe the cartoons are an excellent way to make the introduction of the topic and start the conversation. Breaking the ice to the next level is never easy. If her reaction is very negative about the subject matter of the cartoon, she probably wouldn't be into it. If she laughs and enjoyes the cartoons, you can show her more. One thing I've shown women is the free ball-slapping game "Wak the Sak", here:

http://www.freeworldgroup.com/games/wak/index.html

The game originally had a description saying it was for sadistic girls. The cartoon figure is of a naked man standing there with his exposed balls dangling. You use your cursor to move a hand and slap his balls. The faster and hard you hit his balls, the louder he screams and the higher your score - your finally score is presented next to his balls as they glow red showing the pain you've just inflicted on his balls.

I've introduced it to a number of girls, and some really, really enjoyed it comparing notes as to who could slap his balls the hardest and make him scream the loudest. Although their delight in slapping a virtual man's balls as hard as possible and making him scream as loud as possible doesn't transcend directly into the same desire in real life, one could certainly make the argument it is, at least, and indication they enjoy the concept somehow.

If she continues with interest and enjoyment of the subject matter, I'd think it would be easier to get into substantive conversations with her about it.

Again, IMHO.[/quote]

Post nice golfing. Just a thought.

I especially liked the picture posted by high voice, with the the girl playing golf with the boy's nuts. I think i have seen it before, or one in a similar fashion. I like that kind of cartoon, quite classy, as opposed to more vulgar things. The girl appear to be young and yet perverse, she has long legs and she seems very dynamic in her general attitude. The man is powerless and at her complete mercy, as we'd like to be. Close to a beautiful but merciless goddess. Thank you, nice picture.

i cant see attachment full sixe yet but they look like nice pics

Very good stuff, keep them coming.

Quote Originally Posted by SagaDC View Post
    Just got a screen-capping program called MWSnap. Seems to work well enough. At any rate, I've used it to crop a few bits from Hyperkinetic issues 2 and 3. Some sort of sci-fi bounty hunter mini-series from Image Comics. There's a bit of verbal in Issue 2, and some actual busting during a fight montage in Issue 3. It's a shame low sales prompted the series to be ended an issue early (a 3-parter instead of a 4-parter).

Thanks for the post, man. I went straight to downloading these issues on account of what I've seen here. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Chacho View Post
    There is a new comic series which is being published in www.badgirlsart.com

Madame Rebecca Steele....
    A gorgeous woman, who enjoys destroying the balls and manhood of her current lovers...

Regards
    The best one I've seen in many moons! Thanks!

interesting comic, isn't it?

is anyone able to translate it in english to let everybody know what's happening in the pics? that would be really really apreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 72717f230d33367cadd03e370ea64029.jpg  

I too would like to know what they say, it looks pretty good though

Quote Originally Posted by targz View Post
    These women may be merciless ********** bitches but they always see to it that their males get to evacute their balls BEFORE they rip them off.

Emasculatrix

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Steve/My%20Documents/img141.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by nibelheim View Post
    interesting comic, isn't it?

is anyone able to translate it in english to let everybody know what's happening in the pics? that would be really really apreciated!

What comic is that from?

hello

i just wanted to say that i know that there a few busts in a french comic series called "titeuf"

in one of them the hero mocks a girl's high heel shoes and she kicks him in the nuts with them

i cannot upload pictures since this is my first post but i will post them as soon as i can

i found a torrent for the series i was talking about

http://www.mininova.org/tor/763858

there are a few busts (4 or 5 total i think) in these

i think downloading those should be legal since the books are not sold outside of france