check the ballbusting updates here

Page 269 of 677 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 10149

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

wrestling

you guys will love this.....

Have yo met Belle? She dishes it dirty big time in the ring.

search ; Belle goes for the balls on youtube.

Who is this belle chick I looked and I haven't seen anything like what your talking about.

Does anyone know how i can find about "girl circumcise boy" cartoon?

Ballbusting Superheroine

These drawings illustrate an idea I had of doing a pictorial series of a superheroine who avenges women whove been offended by men by busting the guys in the nuts. If I do it I might try a comic sort of format and regularly send the latest chapter of events to the forum as our heroine teaches men a painful lesson. The pics I've sent today aren't brilliantly drawn but they are just meant to show what I mean, if I do actually do it they'll be better, and in colour. Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts about it?
    Last edited by try; 12-03-2009 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juggalosnyder View Post
    Who is this belle chick I looked and I haven't seen anything like what your talking about.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCsOVxwcBAo

Quote Originally Posted by try View Post
    These drawings illustrate an idea I had of doing a pictorial series of a superheroine who avenges women whove been offended by men by busting the guys in the nuts. If I do it I might try a comic sort of format and regularly send the latest chapter of events to the forum as our heroine teaches men a painful lesson. The pics I've sent today aren't brilliantly drawn but they are just meant to show what I mean, if I do actually do it they'll be better, and in colour. Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts about it?
    very nice idea!

Quote Originally Posted by try View Post
    I think it's a great idea and I would love to see more of it.

Thumbs up My First Post ......

What A Wonderful Thread You People Got Here ......... 269 Pages And Still Going ........... A Great Thanx All The Uploaders ............

Agh I apologize gpower I didn't know the video wasn't supported through iPod. Since my computer broke iv had to do all my stuff on my iPod

Belle goes for the balls

Quote Originally Posted by juggalosnyder View Post
    Just go to to you tube and type in
    Belle goes for the balls

and away yeerrrr go.pretty realistic for an animation, glad she's not my girl friend

Yea I know how YouTube works, I just can't access that video on my iPod touch. The video is not supported to be played on the iPod. I need a computer (mine is broken) to watch all you tube videos.

Lightbulb like the super heroine idea

Hi try

Great idea and I love the graphics/art work. Would it be possible to make some of the punishments longer lasting so the heroine and the the woman or women she represents can really enjoy the pain inflicted whilst the man is really slowly punshed so that he becomes seriously scared and seeks mercy before she really presses home the pain.

I personally like the idea that the man knows what it coming but can do little to prevent the outcome; this psychological torture is as potent if not more 'exciting' than the physical pain about to be experienced.

Its that vulnerability, helplessness nad knowldge of what is to come so the final execution becomes even more focused and intense.

Don't know if these have been posted yet, after all it's a really big thread.
    I really love those. Does anyone have (by any chance) any clue, who is the artist responsibe for them or has more pictures similar to these?

Supreme Poster
    Adult Image Hosting

Fan art for soulkick

Hope not a repost
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 39271683.jpg   533467872.jpg