check the ballbusting updates here

Page 29 of 677 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129529 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Smalldick's arm will be too worn out for him to type any responds today guys... see his "Jessica Alba" thread.

knee bust

ilny2000, this was gonna be a kick but i made it a knee for you.
    sort of guy i am.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KNEEOK.jpg  

You did that for ME?!?!?

K E N N A D Y

That looks just like me in my younger days, too.

What's your story Kennady? You obviously have incredible talent, you must do mainstream grafix? Without getting into too much detail, of course.

I'm curious what medium you use? Is it all CGI, is it colored pencil and scanner?

Job finished

What a dainty amazon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2 of a kind.png  

Hey keenjoe22, I would also love to find out if this is actual vintage art. It's absolutely hot! If so, is there a good source somewhere for 'vintage ballbusting', cartoon or otherwise? If it's not vintage, oh where, oh where can i sign up to support these people. Hmm might be another thread-worthy, but is there any history to ballbusting through the 50's a-la betty page style?

Quote Originally Posted by kennady
    ilny2000, this was gonna be a kick but i made it a knee for you.
    sort of guy i am.
    simply amazing, kennady! I really like this pic, your style is great (makes me think to japanese manga in someway) and the colouring is wonderful.

Would really love to see other works of you.

arty

Thanks guys, youre too kind. All my stuff is drawn, inked by brush, scanned and coloured in photoshop. I used to airbrush but it takes too long.
    Dont make a living artistically anymore, its incredibly hard to get regular work.
    Will do more as i get time, love those retro pics by the way.

Wow! Really nice stuff Kennady! Top notch top notch!
    Whaddya say to a cutey wearing socks and dishing out some kicks? I mean, not that I like that kindof thing...nope nope nope.

Keep up the excellence!

-knave(EM)

Outstanding work, Kennady. To echo what everybody else has already said, the Knee Bust cartoon is absolutely excellent. It's fantastic that there are at least 5 or more super-talented artists on this forum. I really hope to see much more of this great work from all of you.

David B.
    --
    http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Any...furry ballbusting? :3

>>
    <<

I was never here

carton knee

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

If anyone here is into the idea of animated cartoon ballbusting you might get a kick or two out of the STRIPPERELLA series. It's the campy, racy superhero cartoon, the main character voiced and modeled after Pam Anderson. The entire series is out as a two DVD set.

There are a few ballbusts scattered throughout the series, the most memorable ball abuse moment being a gag in one of the later episodes (on the second DVD). Stripperella goes to a psychiatrist and the therapist gives her two squeezable "stress balls" to deal with anxiety. Some corny double entendres are made over her "squeezing his balls" and there's one moment where Stripperella squeezes the balls so hard that they burst, spraying goo all over her cleavage.

Later on in the episode, Stripperella, along with a male ally, has a final showdown with the evil villainess. Stressing out, Stripperella wishes she had her "stress balls" to squeeze. She looks over at the man next to her and gets an idea! She apologizes to him and then reaches down and squeezes the hell out of HIS balls, and then, having dealt with her stress, she smiles and defeats the villian. While he lays on the ground shaking, holding his crotch, and moaning in a high voice.

Yeah, pretty stupid, but funny in a dumb sort of way.

Just throwin' that out there for ya.

knave

knave, contact me at phormitible@yahoo.com, i know someone who wants you to create some less sexualized drawings of ballbusting for their womens self defense website. Shes way cool. lemme know.

Close up

The pic I've enclosed I know isn't very good but I've sent it in as it expresses an idea, that of a close up of BB when the girls body is mainly out of picture. Thats why the pic is pretty poor, its just an experiment drawn quickly. But I submit it because I like the idea of a BB close up on the guys crotch which inevitably means most of the girl can't be in the pic, but when I did a quick drawing it somehow seemed dehumanising, with the woman represented only by the leg which delivers the ballbusting blow. Maybe thats as I normally put so much effort into the girls expression, I'm not sure. Anyway if anyones got any thoughts let me know.
    Have also got to mention that a Yahoo site has adopted one my illustrations as its cover pic. Is it concieted to say this here? Yes! But it is a drawing I origanally did for this site, so you can see how the influence of this forum is spreading.
    Last edited by try; 11-04-2006 at 05:19 PM.

Well done try. I see your male victims no longer have camel toe, but two well defined balls to bust.

Dang... I pop a boner everytime I see your avatar. LOL!