check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 676 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

inquisitiv
    Mammoth post jonoffen (too big to ‘quote’). I LOVE your toons. Where are they from? Have you got any more?
    Keep up the good work

inquisitiv

i-quv
    Inquisitiv you are SUCH a top bloke. I luv your posts

Hey wots that knife for?

Here's a nice grab from that site...

http://www.anime-sex-cartoons.com/ad...n_slaves03.jpg

Who drew the pics for this message, they're great!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jonoffen
    Here's may take with Alyson Hannigon, Srah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Pamela Anderson going head-to-head to claim the crown of Ball-Busting Bitch 2006.
    There are 5 events: Punching, Kneeing, Stomping, Squeezing and the contraversial Standing On.

This Year: Alyson
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    This Year: Pamela

Stumbling into the event whilst looking for a manicurist, Pammy witnessed the showing of the males unlucky enough to have been chosen (see below) to take part in the tournament. So amused was she by their specially prepared, swollen low-hangers that she quickly applied to join in the event - not even knowing what would be required of her or the rules that she would have to follow (although instantly she stripped naked).
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 04-30-2005 at 12:03 PM. Reason: (Shortened unnecessarily long quote)

And who drew this one?
    Quote Originally Posted by iron horse
    I like this one. Love the concept of beautiful Sara landing a perfectly targeted kick lick this kicking the sperm out of the man.

Some cartoons from me

Hope you like em
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2u0915.gif   82.JPG   Fddcbt12.jpg  

Banned

New

Not sure if this has been posted

Note Inserted By Sara:

This member has been banned.
    This could have been avoided if the member had only read the thread at the top of each page entitled: "Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}", which you can also get to by clicking:
    www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2175
    ("...your first post can't include an attached pic.")

As it also says in that thread, "The rules in this thread apply to you whether you read them or not."

It also says:
    "From time to time new posting rules, tips, advice, and so on will be posted here, so please check this thread occasionally and read any new posts."

The Rules are not arbitrary. In this case, the member probably wanted to attach a pic. But the system doesn't allow first-time posters to attach pics.

Fewer members would run into problems like this if they just took the time to read the thread I already mentioned.

Last edited by SadisticSara; 04-27-2005 at 10:20 AM. Reason: (Inserted Explanatory Note)

Hi there. I drew the pictures using Flash. Can't take all the credit though as i traced the pose. I just changed the face and tits and clothing after that. Haven't got many more cartoons but made some really good (if i say so myself) sarah michelle gellar ball-busting fakes...only not sure if i'm allowed to show them...?

Knave's original art is unmistakable

Hi there. I drew the pictures using Flash. Can't take all the credit though as i traced the pose. I just changed the face and tits and clothing after that. Haven't got many more cartoons but made some really good (if i say so myself) sarah michelle gellar ball-busting fakes...only not sure if i'm allowed to show them...?
    Would have been better if you had given credit for the original art back when you first posted your tracings. Somebody along the way may have removed his signature from the original that you traced (as apparently often happens), but Knave's style is unmistakable. His work (some even still with signatures) appears in several other posts within this same thread. Those socks you erased are one of his well-known trademarks. You may not have spent much time in the ball-busting community but if you pay attention you will recognize that the number of actual contributors of original material is pretty small. Knave is an active member of this forum and most of the others. Even if you didn't know who he is or that the original was his work, you knew it wasn't your own, and in my opinion you should have given credit at the time. Now that you know whose work you traced and know he isn't some long dead unknown doodler, apologies might be in order.

Haven't got many more cartoons but made some really good (if i say so myself) sarah michelle gellar ball-busting fakes...only not sure if i'm allowed to show them...?
    You should post'em. Make a photo manip thread, that would be cool.
    I'd be really interested to see any more cartoons you have, you have obvious talent and it's always exciting to run across fellow BB artists.

Thanks for the encouraging words Al, you're a real stand up guy, but you knew that already.

Wow. Thanks for the awesome dressing-down Tamagotchi.

I am sorry to Knave; I honestly didn’t know who drew the thing – just found it on the net (can’t remember where). If I had known you’re name you can be assured I would have mentioned it as the pictures were merely idle copies I had made for my own amusement. They were never intended to be put on the net until I found this site and wanted to add to it. I never wanted any credit for them. Hope I didn’t piss you off or harm you mentally – please take them as a compliment to your artistic prowess. I’m a fan.

Oh, and I'll make sure to put up a manipulated photo thread soon. Thanks

Registered Member
    there used to be some pretty good pictures on the aussie bb website, they used to be computer generated but still good, anyone know where they went to?

I've always been a fan of Tumor's work. I can't remember the last time I saw him around though. I think that's who you're thinking of.

-Knave

Wouldn't cartoons be a good way to introduce a girl to BB? I think by showing her some of the cartoons and gauging a reaction is nice little way to find out if she's into it or not. Would like to see more pics like this floating around.