check the ballbusting updates here

Page 404 of 677 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 10151

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by joe2235 View Post
    no gore in this one. I will post gore in ********** thread instead.

Does anyone know of some forums that give more feedback. Except for one or two replies, I have no idea if people are even interested in seeing more posts from me.
    Oh wow, I want to see a lot more from you! I just didn't want to bother you with requests. Artists are so talented, I'm a little intimidated by them, and feel a little guilty asking for free stuff. But ya, any kind of ball crushing, shocking, impaling, you name it, I love it. I saw one once of a detacted testicle impaled on a high heel of a hot, defiant, micro-skirt-wearing babe. (Ya, those in the know, I'm talking about Knave's blog.) I just imagine how the testicle got there: female anger at a guy, she stomps her high heel through his ball, him: "AHHHHH!!!", she yanks her leg away from him, his cords snap, and she's off on her merry way.

Big Supporter
    joe you are really good!!
    if you like feedback you can join deviantart, its good you can make your galleries and be voted and followed!

Supreme Poster
    A design for the (fictituous) wii game. See my 'first-person ballbuster'-thread for some screenshots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails titlecard.jpg  

Let me try to repost the link to my initial collections on Imagefap.

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/335...ion-Cartoons-1

Goddamnit, WE DON'T WANT ********** IN HERE!

Wink **********

Quote Originally Posted by anuhsur odnet View Post
    Goddamnit, WE DON'T WANT ********** IN HERE!
    why not, it's part of BallBusting, can lead to permanent Damage / **********.

I found this one that seems to be an animated gif on a site that tends to have a lot of furry-type images

http://e621.net/post/show/114990/ani...ion-female-fem

Quote Originally Posted by wiffin View Post
    imagefap sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by Youthmane View Post
    i agree, ********** is the final ballbusting!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Youthmane View Post
    While it's possible the ballbusting can lead to damage, it doesn't lead to someone taking a knife and cutting off my balls. That's a completely separate act. I've been doing ballbusting play for a decade and at no point has my wife or girlfriend cut my balls off, nor will she. ********** doesn't have anything to do with beating balls, which is what is generally meant by ballbusting.

And for a lot of us, images of bloody dick stumps and severed balls turn our stomachs. We open the thread hoping to see something which will turn us on and instead we see something which is a really severe turn-off. Just because you have a fetish for both ballbusting and ********** doesn't mean that they're the same thing. We're not even asking you not to post these things, just to post them in the correct thread. Why are you so unwilling to post ********** comics in the ********** comics thread? Why is it important to you to post them in this particular thread despite knowing that you're going to upset people who don't want to see **********?
    For ball busting T-shirts, check out my shop.

I know there are some problems with these, but I don't have time to work on them. So enjoy them or don't.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ladyandthetramp3a.jpg   ladyandthetramp3b.jpg  

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by joe2235 View Post
    I know there are some problems with these, but I don't have time to work on them. So enjoy them or don't.
    I enjoy them. Keep em coming!

Is there any interest in seeing scenes other than the actual busting? For example, would any one like to see what he did to deserve his punishment?

I just bought a locker room set from Daz studio, so that will probably be my next post.

possible requests

I have several basic scenes that I can render if people have any requests for them.

Gym
    Basic living room
    Old rusty shack
    Some mid-evil houses
    locker room/ shower room
    several hair styles
    a very limited amount of clothes

Any thing with gore will be posted in the ********** thread. I don't follow that thread, so gore requests should be messaged to me.

If you like captions, tell me what you would like them to say.

I get most of the scenes and props from Daz studio. So if there is something I don't have, I can buy it. (A gift card to daz studio would be needed.)