check the ballbusting updates here

Page 416 of 676 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 10136

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by playfulotter View Post
    And here's the second part.
    Whats the title to that, and did she win the bet to destroy his balls?

Big Supporter
    Not sure if this is a repost, and my apologies for vanishing. So I thought that maybe this would be a pleasant gift for everyone here. I will have to break this into two posts, so I really really hope this doesn't end up being a repost.
    WOW! Thanks for posting these. If there's more of this story please put them up, there must lots of folks here would love to see it. Some great BB pics there!

If you could tell us the title to this anime it would be very much appreciated.

Very nice cartoons here!

For those interested, you can find this doujinshi at http://www.fakku.net/manga/pisu-hame-chapter-8-english

They are translated up to chapter 15 but not a lot of ballbusting after this chapter (I think one failed attempt in chapter 9 and a decent kick in the untranslated chapter 16).

For those who like ballbusting in manga, I posted an archive with the first part of my collection in page 399 of this topic (119 pics from about 50 mangas). ( http://www.mediafire.com/?edr3cetslv58v76 here is the link)

And here is the second part: http://www.mediafire.com/?1op38el4znfi441 (113 pics from about 30 mangas)

Here's what I do

A little promo of my art.
    Last edited by try; 03-04-2013 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockmess View Post
    Whats the title to that, and did she win the bet to destroy his balls?
    I'm not sure as to the title, I think it might be Pisu Hame created by Shiwasu no Okina. Sadly, that is the only Ballbusting I've seen in the manga, if there was more you can rest assured I would have brought the whole thing here. And no, she ends up losing the bet, of course it didn't stop me from imagining her winning the bet.

Quote Originally Posted by msms View Post
    WOW! Thanks for posting these. If there's more of this story please put them up, there must lots of folks here would love to see it. Some great BB pics there!
    Well as soon as I find more worth putting up I'll make sure to share them with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by leofalchi View Post
    For those interested, you can find this doujinshi at http://www.fakku.net/manga/pisu-hame-chapter-8-english

They are translated up to chapter 15 but not a lot of ballbusting after this chapter (I think one failed attempt in chapter 9 and a decent kick in the untranslated chapter 16).
    And there it is, but like I said; albeit a little late, there isn't much more ballbusting. Those pages are really the cream of the crop.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by leofalchi View Post
    For those who like ballbusting in manga, I posted an archive with the first part of my collection in page 399 of this topic (119 pics from about 50 mangas). ( http://www.mediafire.com/?edr3cetslv58v76 here is the link)

And here is the second part: http://www.mediafire.com/?1op38el4znfi441 (113 pics from about 30 mangas)
    Thank you! Nearly all new to me.

As promised

A few more pictures, these are over from Msize.

A ballbusting page from one of the manga and a few scenes from one of the h-games.

Of course I have to separate them into different post so I hope this doesn't anger anyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cg_kyo01_01.jpg   cg_kyo01_02.jpg   cg_kyo01_03.jpg   cg_mizue07_02.jpg   cg_mizue07_03.jpg  

Here is the second batch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cg_kyo03_02.jpg   cg_kyo03_03.jpg   cg_kyo03_08.jpg   cg_kyo03_09.jpg  

And the last one, this is the page from the manga. Translated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SaHa_Meat_Dream_04 resize.png  

nice photos

The pictures the girl on top of the male boxer is from where? Was there a fight that took place before that, if so, I would love to see more. Thanks.

A few more pictures, these are over from Msize.

A ballbusting page from one of the manga and a few scenes from one of the h-games.

Of course I have to separate them into different post so I hope this doesn't anger anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by 2nutbuster View Post
    The pictures the girl on top of the male boxer is from where? Was there a fight that took place before that, if so, I would love to see more. Thanks.
    It is from an H-Game created by Msize. I believe the game is titled "Hentai Seiheki Dominance"

Those are the only ballbusting images from the game. However, there is a lot of femdom material in all of Msize's games and manga, some of it way out of most comfort zones, so I would suggest giving those manga and games a look; but be warned that you will find more than Ballbusting among the games and manga.

sorenutz.

Sorenutz net find
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails punchingbag_gif@m=1288096203.gif