check the ballbusting updates here

Page 433 of 677 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483533 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 10151

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Mame's new work

All hail Mame, the ballbusting cartoon God.
    This comes from a comic called Girls for M, which is like a collection of short stories drawn by popular hentai artist, all of them involving some kind of femdom. You may search it on ex-hentai or g-hentai and read all the 300+ pages, you could eventually find something intresting and ballbusting scenes are not so rare.
    I feel somehow guilty for not paying such an awesome work, but i guess since i don't live in japan, this is the only way to enjoy it.

For all bb cartoon fans, trust me, you will really enjoy it:

http://depositfiles.com/files/7bqnhnnv0

Big Supporter
    It asks for a mob. number first........no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzo View Post
    This comes from a comic called Girls for M, which is like a collection of short stories drawn by popular hentai artist, all of them involving some kind of femdom. You may search it on ex-hentai or g-hentai and read all the 300+ pages, you could eventually find something intresting and ballbusting scenes are not so rare.
    I feel somehow guilty for not paying such an awesome work, but i guess since i don't live in japan, this is the only way to enjoy it.

Big Supporter
    Its a shame there was no more of this as I found it great.
    I believe there are only the 5 episodes anyway.
    Im guessing it must take some time to animate and add the sounds and stuff, but this is the best of its kind out there I think and it would of been good to see more busts and methods in future ones. Especially the golden ball busts....
    [/quote]

Here you are some previews:

Big Supporter
    They look cool, but cant u use another place that doesnt require u to give out details?
    Here you are some previews:

Quote Originally Posted by cbtsubbie View Post
    They look cool, but cant u use another place that doesnt require u to give out details?
    I don't really get what is problem there, but i can give you more details if you want.
    As far as i know the artist closed his website more than a year ago, and sometimes images of his new works appear on boards like sweetnote.com. In this particular case they appeared on this one (http://board.sweetnote.com/redcampan...2121400503265), so after a little reasearch i managed to found the comic which they came from. As said earlier, the story was taken from a collection of femdom comics called "Girls for M" which you can find there, starting from page 39:
    http://exhentai.org/s/48d7ee8070/551362-39

Since many users have problem with opening this site, i decided to download the images and put them up for you.

Big Supporter
    Yeah for me when I click for regular download it asks for a mobile number before it will advance to the download as it needs to send a code that I need to put in. I aint doing that, I just thought it would download right away.
    U not put the file up at another place to get?
    Or if you can zip it all and could pvt msg u my email addy if you were feeling nice?

I don't really get what is problem there, but i can give you more details if you want.
    As far as i know the artist closed his website more than a year ago, and sometimes images of his new works appear on boards like sweetnote.com. In this particular case they appeared on this one (http://board.sweetnote.com/redcampan...2121400503265), so after a little reasearch i managed to found the comic which they came from. As said earlier, the story was taken from a collection of femdom comics called "Girls for M" which you can find there, starting from page 39:
    http://exhentai.org/s/48d7ee8070/551362-39

Since many users have problem with opening this site, i decided to download the images and put them up for you.

Yeah for me when I click for regular download it asks for a mobile number before it will advance to the download as it needs to send a code that I need to put in. I aint doing that, I just thought it would download right away.
    U not put the file up at another place to get?
    Or if you can zip it all and could pvt msg u my email addy if you were feeling nice?
    Well i didn't know that depositfile was giving problems, it works fine for me, all i have to do is to write the captcha after the 60 seconds wait.
    Maybe 2shared is going to work better for you:
    http://www.2shared.com/file/D_rAIBl4...or_M_vol2.html

depositfile worked fine for me, too. its weird it asked you for something.

Big Supporter
    Yeah was doing it every time, I dunno, maybe I was clicking wrong link or something but only seemed one that was right,
    BUT! That share one worked and have to say it is great!
    Only thing is now..........we need it translated!!! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by <3amandapalmer View Post
    depositfile worked fine for me, too. its weird it asked you for something.

That share one worked and have to say it is great!
    Only thing is now..........we need it translated!!! LOL!
    my thoughts exactly

Supreme Poster
    Its a shame there was no more of this as I found it great.
    I believe there are only the 5 episodes anyway.
    Im guessing it must take some time to animate and add the sounds and stuff, but this is the best of its kind out there I think and it would of been good to see more busts and methods in future ones. Especially the golden ball busts....
    [/quote]

Yeah it really eats away at me that the person that made it, no longer has anymore stuff like it. Not only that but I can't for the life of me find this person's website or other works.

He had some various 3D stuff. All revolving around Ballbusting, stories with picks though I couldn't read them.

For right now I'm really excited about the rest of the translation of it.

This is gonna hurt..

An oldie but goodie I found on my computer. Maybe a report but its still worth a second look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails smashballs.jpg  

Big Supporter

Just Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Nitemyst View Post
    An oldie but goodie I found on my computer. Maybe a report but its still worth a second look.
    But very funny!
    Hit me with your best shot!!!

Well i didn't know that depositfile was giving problems, it works fine for me, all i have to do is to write the captcha after the 60 seconds wait.
    Maybe 2shared is going to work better for you:
    http://www.2shared.com/file/D_rAIBl4...or_M_vol2.html
    Holy CRAP that doujin is awesome
    I think there's a sequel coming too

and mrx00, I'll try to get to the other pages soon, but this is a busy month