check the ballbusting updates here

Page 44 of 677 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144544 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Big Supporter
    I've been enjoying cutponies's artwork, but most of them show it just after she has cut off the testicles. What about showing her performing the operation? Showing her as she clamps off the spermatic cords with her forceps, or tieing them off with ligatures? The moment when she clamps off the spermatic cords and she crushes them is when the testicles fate is sealed and they die in her hands, then they can no longer be saved and it is all over for his balls.

I would love to see a beautiful castratrix wearing a light blue chambray long sleeve work shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows as she clamps or she ties off the spermatic cords as she prepares to cut off the testicles. Perhaps he would even have an erection and even be cumming while she is doing it to him. Would love to see it from the view point or through the eyes of the man she is **********. For some reason the castratrix in my fantasies is always left handed, I've never understood why.

A woman I'd love to see as a castratrix is Dr. Kerry Weaver from the TV show ER. Somehow Dr. Kerry Weaver seems like she would make a good castratrix. I'd love to be ********* by Dr. Kerry Weaver then spend the rest of my existence personally serving her and worshipping her as her personal eunuch slave/pet. Ok, we all have our dreams and fantasies.

You and your long sleeves fixation,

What is chambray? O.K. I'll do one from your POV, being *********, a second before the point of no return where you transcend from a man into a eunuch. ( is your penis being destroyed too?) I'll show your face in a mirror if you send me a picture of you, ( of course I don't know what you look like) and yes she'll be a southpaw .

May I paint myself into the picture, watching? As a man or eunuch. If a eunuch which kind? gelding( no balls), sendlee (no penis) or castrato (no nothing). Are there any other watching your humiliation? do you want text?

Oh and yes, you'll be ********* by Dr. Weaver

Did you like the second one I did 4 U?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cutponies
    What is chambray? O.K. I'll do one from your POV, being *********, a second before the point of no return where you transcend from a man into a eunuch. ( is your penis being destroyed too?) I'll show your face in a mirror if you send me a picture of you, ( of course I don't know what you look like) and yes she'll be a southpaw .

May I paint myself into the picture, watching? As a man or eunuch. If a eunuch which kind? gelding( no balls), sendlee (no penis) or castrato (no nothing). Are there any other watching your humiliation? do you want text?

Chambray is a material workshirts are sometimes made of, it is a kind of light blue about the color of faded denim. In prison movies a lot of times the blue shirts prisoners wore are chambray, and it is used a lot in work shirts. In my fantasy she has her sleeves rolled up a little higher than to just above her elbows.

My penis is not being destroyed. It is fully erect, large erection in response to what's being done to me. I cum for the last time as she does it.

My face would not be shown. Just what I would see of myself naked from my waist down, of course my groin and genitals, showing her performing the surgery the way a surgeon or veterinarian would do it, and the castratrix with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows standing over me performing the surgery. The only people I want in it besides myself are women. The only other people in the picture would be a couple of other women, dominatrices who are assisting the castratrix and are enjoying watching a woman ********** a man.

Someone I would love to see as the castratrix is ER's Dr. Kerry Weaver.

I could think of all kinds of things to use as text. In my fantasies the castratrix describes and explains to the other women each step in the operation as she performs it, and she and the other women talk among themselves about **********, what she is doing to me and why she is doing it, what the effects will be, what I will be and what I will be like and why I will be that way. If that gives you any ideas for text go ahead.

Men should do the laundry

Here's what happens if you don't do the wash fellas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wringer.gif  

Are U sure

My face would not be shown. Just what I would see of myself naked from my waist down, of course my groin and genitals, showing her performing the surgery the way a surgeon or veterinarian would do it, and the castratrix with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows standing over me performing the surgery. The only people I want in it besides myself are women. The only other people in the picture would be a couple of other women, dominatrices who are assisting the castratrix and are enjoying watching a woman ********** a man.

Would not the two Dommes (revealing costumes but not completley nude) I have in mind be accompanied by two personal eunuchs? A geat lady is never without her eunuch-slaves, naked, so that her skills with the knife are apparent for all 2C? Maybe they're being serviced by the eunuchs ( tongue or fingers). A true domme would want to be masturbated as she watched, to heighten her pleasure. I really want to draw myself in even if I have to be ********* to do so

Big Supporter
    I'm sure cutponies. What I have described is what it is like in my femdom ********** fantasies, and that's what I would like to see portrayed in this.

Perhaps the castratrix is giving a demonstration to an all women or a women only audiance at a femdom club, or perhaps it is a ********** class and she is showing a groups of dominatrices who are castratrices in training how to perform the ********** surgery.
    Another scenario which is my favority, the castratrix is a woman surgeon or a woman veterinarian and I'm her male slave/pet. She is ********** me for herself and the other women are either her assistants or perhaps they are some of her girlfriends who she has invited over to watch as she castrates me.

I have been trying to find a photo, drawing, video or videoclip showing this for a long time.

O.k.

No eunuchs,Just dommes watching, pleased, laughing. One helping by holding your penis out of the way. Spoilsport. Do you want your testicles cut off or ripped out?

I'm working on the castratrix's shirt. She's facing you, your legs are spread and she's up close, your legs stradling her. Your point of view, and you don't want your face shown in mirror! and Yes it's Dr. Weaver. I've just finished her face. Shirt, boobs showing, no pants.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cutponies
    No eunuchs,Just dommes watching, pleased, laughing. Spoilsport. Do you want your testicles cut off or ripped out?
    No eunuchs, just dommes. The castratrix is very omnipotent, SHE IS GODDESS. She is enjoying ********** me, enjoying performing the ********** surgery (she is a surgeon or a veterinarian, perhaps Dr. Kerry Weaver from ER, and she is left handed). The other dommes are watching and perhaps assisting (perhaps handing her the instruments), they are enjoying watching a woman ********** a man.

My testicles would be cut off, this is a surgical operation being performed by a woman surgeon or woman veterinarian, however neither the castratrix or the other dommes are wearing a surgical mask, they are wearing regular casual clothing and of course the castratrix is wearing a light blue chambray long sleeve work shirt with her sleeves rolled up aabove her elbows and rolled up a little higher than to just above her elbows. This is at the "point of no return" where she clamps or ligates the cords which crushes the cords destroying the testicles. She hasn't cut them off just yet. She is either clamping off the cords with forceps or perhaps she has clamped them and is tieing them off with ligatures. Perhaps one of the other dommes is about to hand her the scalpel. My penis is fully erect (my last erection) and perhaps I'm cumming for the last time as she destroys my testicles.

As she performs the **********, the castratrix explains and describes to the other dommes each step in the operation as she performs it, and she and the other dommes talk among themselves about all kinds of things about **********, what she's doing to my and why, what the effects will be, what I will be and be like and why I will be that way.

O.k.

They're wearing surgical tops, unbottoned, nothing else, no bottoms. Some are young teens witnessing their first human **********. They're being trained. All have pleasant expressions, enjoying the show.

It'll take me a few days. Don't need any more data, I have the picture in my mind.

And it is Dr. Weaver, just as you asked.

Big Supporter
    Yes, Dr. Kerry Weaver with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows. She is the castratrix, and she is The Goddess.

Thanks cutponies.

Permission to post?

Originally Posted by skipperbob
    Your artwork is fantastic! I would be interested in custom work but my likes are different from what I've seen you do and I don't know if you would be interested. It wont hurt to ask! I love the sight of powerful black women in Karate gis kicking helpless white males in the balls so hard that their privates are crushed and turned into swollen mush! Any chance of some pics

Of course I will, skipper

What did you say/do to that bitch to get her so pissed off, or is that her nature?

(Just want the rest of you drooling in anticipation) tee-hee-hee

Supreme Poster carnivorous_daisy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomflier
    Here's what happens if you don't do the wash fellas

ha ha ha. i drew that! i'm glad you guys like it. i'm gonna post some more toons on my web blog soon, heres the address,
    www.carnivorousdaisy.blogspot.com

Another one for Castratrix's Pet

Him and his long sleeves again. He wanted all the girls in rolled up sleeves, but I draw the line- it takes more work to dress them than doing them nude. Enjoy.

P.S. Hey Skipper;- That bitch is REALLY pissed!

Oh and I had to turn back time and delete a few to make room
    Last edited by cutponies; 07-11-2006 at 02:14 AM.

The contest is over (like anyone cares)

To review the clues;

Octopus, means "8 snouts"
    Platypus, means "Flat snout"
    Triceratops, means "3 horned face"
    Rinoceras, means "Horn on Nose"

Waa, am I the only one who speaks Latin?
    Anyway they all refer to the face or part of the face!

The Hammer Carmilla Trilogy;

"The Vampire Lovers"
    "Lust for A Vampire"
    "Twins of Evil"

AND NOBODY NOTICED THAT I DREW TWO WOMEN WITH THE SAME FACE?

Baddd baddd Stupid Cutponies

Last edited by cutponies; 07-14-2006 at 04:50 PM.

For skipperbob

WHAT IN *!~ DID YOU SAY TO HER?

Last edited by cutponies; 07-14-2006 at 04:50 PM.