check the ballbusting updates here

Page 453 of 677 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503553 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 10149

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Quote Originally Posted by sunk View Post
    Here are some more
    Does anybody knows who is the drawer of the first picture?? Thank you! =)

Quote Originally Posted by cbtsubbie View Post
    They sure arent! Waay cool!

Everyone has their preferences but I much prefer the anime/manga look for ballbusting cartoons.
    They are just so much more vibrant and better at expresing the impacts or and details.I just love the more crazy busting methods to....

Western art is just to 'real' and to dull and boring.
    Thats my opinion anyway.
    Im sure there are those that find the manga style to kiddie and the girls look to young with their big eyes etc.....

So its good that there are many artists out their expressing their interest in ballbustin.
    Be nice to know more female artists tho who did it. *s*

cbtsubbie

Completely agree!

Quote Originally Posted by jakkisan View Post
    Hi friends
    There is a beautiful angel in this site(www.femaledom.com) her name is Nancy. Nancy is very cruel and sadistic with beautiful fcae. .Several times a month, she was best girl with members choosing.. worlds can't describe she. you should see nancy
    http://www.femaledom.com/showgal.php.../2819/3_2&s=26
    This link does not seem to be working - could it be too old?

Think I'll post some space jin
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a45dbd422d26d15209ab51b3c2916d06.jpg   b50f3916557ef5cb0309c6e2ff325cbf.jpg   dd93128202510ad9f08b8634451847a0.jpg   sample_7cc673fe6fc4a2732140500ccecc4041.jpg   411fe56137f51260ebec1697c637950d.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by eniplasic View Post
    Think I'll post some space jin
    These are pretty freakin' great. Can attempt to translate if interested

Takkyuu_tama, would you translate japanese stuff related to ballbusting that isn't just pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Takkyuu_tama View Post
    These are pretty freakin' great. Can attempt to translate if interested
    yuusss
    It'd be great if you could spare the time

ah right, you wanted some kind of text? what is it?

ah right, you wanted some kind of text? what is it?
    Oh, well, I know this is asking a LOT from you, and I know that I have no concievable way of paying you back for it, butcould you translate the stories that are on this website:http://haruka.saiin.net/~wow/ please? I've been desiring to read them for years now, and I can assure you that ballbusting fans all over the world would be just as thankful as me if we could finally understand these works.

Cool

papaschlumpf, I love the Sorenutz stuff! Now I'm tempted to commission a series from him...
    anuhsur odnet,
    Quote Originally Posted by anuhsur odnet View Post
    Oh, well, I know this is asking a LOT from you, and I know that I have no concievable way of paying you back for it, butcould you translate the stories that are on this website:http://haruka.saiin.net/~wow/ please? I've been desiring to read them for years now, and I can assure you that ballbusting fans all over the world would be just as thankful as me if we could finally understand these works.
    Ahh, these guys! I have their game "Yuffie the Hunting: Testis Crush!" Good stuff.
    Do you mean the text in the pictures? Or the stuff on the linked nikukyu site?
    The text below the pictures on the main site is just info about drawing them mostly.
    I don't see any stories...? But I am admittedly a little drunk at present.

and eniplasic, thanks for posting those cartoons! Here's the first one, which took a long-ass time but it's great. Where did you find these again?

http://femaledom.com/forum/attachmen...2&d=1389679718
    Here's the romanized text and my translation of this picture, which I'm sticking up on my Imgur for easy access.

choudoii koroai kashira ima made no mo juubun ni kurushikattaroukedo kyouseizai no okage de shisshin mo dekinai deshou?
    this is probably the best time to do it. I'm sure this has been pretty painful already, but thanks to these strong drugs, you probably can't pass out, right?

saate...junbishiteru aida ni an wo ikutsuka kangaeta no
    actually...while i've been preparing I thought of a few plans--

watashi no mahou de chaku ni koukan no saihou ni houwa wo okosasete fukuchousuru saihou hitotsuhitotsu ga zetsubouteki na itami wo
    hassei sasenagara koukan wo uchigawa kara appaku shite...

I could use my magic to completely fill the testicle cells and expand them, causing each individual cell the ultimate agony as the balls are destroyed from the inside out...

paan (testing magic in her hand)

ato kuttsuketa mama wagiri ni shiteku no ato de zairyou ni tsukaeru kara iindakedo kore wa nanika monotarinai no yo ne...
    Or I could just cut them into slices while they're still attached, and that way I could use them for ingredients too, but that seems kinda disappointing...

moshiku wa watashi ga mahou tsukawanaide chokusetsu keriagetari nigirishimetari shite tsubusu houhou...
    Or I could just not use any magic, directly kicking and squeezing them by hand until they're crushed...

kore wa onna ni taishite zettaiteki kuppuku mo uetsukerareru kara nakanaka besto nandakedo...
    I think that would really reinforce your total surrender to a woman, so that's probably the best.

mondai wa watashi ga tsukareru koto nanoyo ne...
    Problem is, I'd get pretty tired doing it...

a...doremo pain wo kakete oku kara souzou shiteru yori zutto itai wa yo...
    well, any way I do it, it's going to hurt more than I can even imagine...

saigo dakara doreka suki nano erabaseteageru...
    But since it's the last time for you to have your balls, I'm going to have you choose how...

papaschlumpf, I love the Sorenutz stuff! Now I'm tempted to commission a series from him...
    anuhsur odnet,

Ahh, these guys! I have their game "Yuffie the Hunting: Testis Crush!" Good stuff.
    Do you mean the text in the pictures? Or the stuff on the linked nikukyu site?
    The text below the pictures on the main site is just info about drawing them mostly.
    I don't see any stories...? But I am admittedly a little drunk at present.

and eniplasic, thanks for posting those cartoons! Here's the first one, which took a long-ass time but it's great. Where did you find these again?

http://femaledom.com/forum/attachmen...2&d=1389679718
    Here's the romanized text and my translation of this picture, which I'm sticking up on my Imgur for easy access.

choudoii koroai kashira ima made no mo juubun ni kurushikattaroukedo kyouseizai no okage de shisshin mo dekinai deshou?
    this is probably the best time to do it. I'm sure this has been pretty painful already, but thanks to these strong drugs, you probably can't pass out, right?

saate...junbishiteru aida ni an wo ikutsuka kangaeta no
    actually...while i've been preparing I thought of a few plans--

watashi no mahou de chaku ni koukan no saihou ni houwa wo okosasete fukuchousuru saihou hitotsuhitotsu ga zetsubouteki na itami wo
    hassei sasenagara koukan wo uchigawa kara appaku shite...

I could use my magic to completely fill the testicle cells and expand them, causing each individual cell the ultimate agony as the balls are destroyed from the inside out...

paan (testing magic in her hand)

ato kuttsuketa mama wagiri ni shiteku no ato de zairyou ni tsukaeru kara iindakedo kore wa nanika monotarinai no yo ne...
    Or I could just cut them into slices while they're still attached, and that way I could use them for ingredients too, but that seems kinda disappointing...

moshiku wa watashi ga mahou tsukawanaide chokusetsu keriagetari nigirishimetari shite tsubusu houhou...
    Or I could just not use any magic, directly kicking and squeezing them by hand until they're crushed...

kore wa onna ni taishite zettaiteki kuppuku mo uetsukerareru kara nakanaka besto nandakedo...
    I think that would really reinforce your total surrender to a woman, so that's probably the best.

mondai wa watashi ga tsukareru koto nanoyo ne...
    Problem is, I'd get pretty tired doing it...

a...doremo pain wo kakete oku kara souzou shiteru yori zutto itai wa yo...
    well, any way I do it, it's going to hurt more than I can even imagine...

saigo dakara doreka suki nano erabaseteageru...
    But since it's the last time for you to have your balls, I'm going to have you choose how...
    Oh my god.
    That picture coupled with the translation is so fucking hot.
    "Or I could just not use any magic, directly kicking and squeezing them by hand until they're crushed..."
    That is the best one of all. Thanks for the post!

That cartoon by madame judith is great. The idea of a bunch of busty buxom amazons laughing at some small wimpy boy with his little balls cut off is thrilling.

Do you mean the text in the pictures? Or the stuff on the linked nikukyu site?The text below the pictures on the main site is just info about drawing them mostly. I don't see any stories...? But I am admittedly a little drunk at present.
    The stories can be found here: http://haruka.saiin.net/~wow/BallkilliesReport.htmlOh and btw can you pelase link me to your Imgur? Plus one last thing, could you also translate the pictures found here: http://aidamaki.blog63.fc2.com/blog-category-5.html I think they are fromt he same artist and have something to do with Yuffie: The Hunting.