check the ballbusting updates here

Page 49 of 677 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149549 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Quote Originally Posted by cutponies
    First you musn't be embarassed being "attended to" naked, in public. If you look closely at my groin in the first picture you will see that I'm a eunuch. (You should know, YOU ********* me) (3 times I think).

In the first picture I am kissing your TUSH

In the second picture I am licking your BUSH (Your Red Bush), again, I'm still a eunuch.

Wait a minute, A Red-Headed Italian???? Hmmm. An Irishman must have climbed into a window way back. (Crusades?? 100 yrs.War?? Napoleonic Wars?)
    well... if i have to decide what i like... well... I LIKE BOTH!

got a question

* * * i've found the answer to my question, but i'm leaving my question here so i will have posted. * * *

hi all - i've just joined the forums and my account's been activated and validated, but still when i click a thumbnail of a cartoon here in the cartoons forum, i see a message saying i can't access the page, and that this could be because:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? or

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

#1 isn't the case, and if #2 is the case i can't imagine why, since i only joined last night and haven't done anything yet except view some posts (i could view some, but not all, of the ballbusting cartoons last night but can no longer today).

anybody know what's wrong here?

* * * never mind! i've just read the forum rules and seen that you need to post in order to view. that works for me. i don't imagine i'm going to become a steady poster - my offline life is much more active than my online life these days, i'm happy to say - but i'll post a little. thanks... * * *

thank you!

Question okay, new and slightly different question

now i find i can view attachments in one forum but not in another. what's going on, if i may ask? thank you...

oops, sorry: wrong terminology. i can view attachments in one *thread* but not another, in the same forum.

i can view attachments in the thread called "nut stomping," but not in "ballbusting cartoons," which is where i really want to view attachments.

whassupwiddat?

thanks!

Try again

Quote Originally Posted by plaintiger
    now i find i can view attachments in one forum but not in another. what's going on, if i may ask? thank you...

oops, sorry: wrong terminology. i can view attachments in one *thread* but not another, in the same forum.

i can view attachments in the thread called "nut stomping," but not in "ballbusting cartoons," which is where i really want to view attachments.

whassupwiddat?

thanks!
    Once you post in a thread it should work. I had the same problem for the first few and look at me now. I actually have fans!

What would you like to see? ( I mean in a custom cartoon) Don't be shy, we're all a bit kinky here, by definition. My kink is being ********* in public, and being forbidden to wear clothes ever again so that all might see my loss, and I don't think you can get more , uh, bent than that. If worse comes to worse pm me, tell me which pics you liked ( by number in top right).

Of course that will only work with my pics, but then again almost everything here lateley is mine.

MINE ALL MINE (WELL ALMOST)

MOO-HOOO-HHOO-HAAAAAA!

BAAAD BAAAD BAAAD ARROGANT CUTPONIES
    Last edited by cutponies; 07-19-2006 at 09:35 AM.

Registered Member
    i love bb cartoons

Cutponies your drawings are really beautiful !
    Chapeau l'artiste ! as we say in french.
    FemalDom.com: The new babel tower

So tell me what you'd like to see in a picture!

Quote Originally Posted by cell54
    i love bb cartoons
    I'm into ********** myself, but have also done 'toons on request of kicking, burning, spaying (sort of, what do you call what I did to snoodle?)

The best!

cutponies - you are the best! Intelligent and talented! Who would have thought they could go together? Your selfless devotion to this topic is greatly appreciated! We are in the presence of greatness!

Why Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by skipperbob
    cutponies - you are the best! Intelligent and talented! Who would have thought they could go together? Your selfless devotion to this topic is greatly appreciated! We are in the presence of greatness!
    But you forgot Handsom, kind, generous, brave trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean neutered, irreverent and kinky .

Baaad Baaaad Vain cutponies!

Whaaa? I'm an Artist, not a Baird

Quote Originally Posted by fittizzioh
    Cutponies your drawings are really sensational! My advice is: why don't you make comics?

Adding dialogues (like the drawings from Try... see from page 9 of this post) really underlines the mood and the temper of the characters!

You are very quick too... you could realize a complete ballbusting story or just strips like those from carnivorousdaisy (i love them!)
    Why don't You add the dialogues?

Hey there's an idea All. When I post a 'toon, come up with text ideas!

Another for Bekzide

I'm sorry, I didn't read your first post closely enough. You wanted her to ballbust with HANDS not kness. I'll try again

Bad bad inattentive cutponies

Merci beaucoup!

Quote Originally Posted by ariane V
    Cutponies your drawings are really beautiful !
    Chapeau l'artiste ! as we say in french.
    FemalDom.com: The new babel tower
    Je parle Francais. Je suis Canadien. Ah, en France, c'est "Merci Bien, pas Merci Beaucoup," n'est pas?

Francais Canadien et Francais Francais. Ils ne sont pas la memme langue exactement.

For all you monolingual anglophones I said

Thank you very much
    I speak French. I'm Canadian. Oh, in Fance it's "Thank you very much, not, Thank you very much", right? Canadian French and French French are not exactly the same language.

Like the Queen's English isn't quite the same as American English.

A chesterfield is a couch, a touque is a hat, and it is pronouced "zed" , not zee, zed..... My name is Joe and I am Canadian!

Anyone know where that line comes from?

Quote Originally Posted by cutponies
    I actually have fans!
    Oh Yeah!

Big Supporter
    I didn't know where that line was from so i googled around and i found my answer, but i think it's cheating so i leave the possibility for others to answer.

Cutponies... here is my work about my favourite of your drawings (I love ballgrabs!!)... I hope you like it! I can't draw at all (the best I can do are irregular pentagons) but I love using gimp to modify existing images!

Ps: which software (or hardware?) do you use to create those drawings?? Why blue background? (I can filter the blue and add a background if you want!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fumetto.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by fittizzioh
    I didn't know where that line was from so i googled around and i found my answer, but i think it's cheating so i leave the possibility for others to answer.

Cutponies... here is my work about my favourite of your drawings (I love ballgrabs!!)... I hope you like it! I can't draw at all (the best I can do are irregular pentagons) but I love using gimp to modify existing images!

Ps: which software (or hardware?) do you use to create those drawings?? Why blue background? (I can filter the blue and add a background if you want!)
    i like very well to read what they are saying