check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Hybrid View

Registered Member

never trust a cheap vasectomy

Amazing

I can't believe some of my favorite femdom artist pictures are on this site...its AMAZING! I hope the rest of my favorite artists are on this site!

inquisitiv
    Mammoth post jonoffen (too big to ‘quote’). I LOVE your toons. Where are they from? Have you got any more?
    Keep up the good work

inquisitiv

wow

great site im blown away

Registered Member

cartoons

these are very good. anyy more?

Great site

I will be posting some pics soon.

Who drew the pics for this message, they're great!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jonoffen
    Here's may take with Alyson Hannigon, Srah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Pamela Anderson going head-to-head to claim the crown of Ball-Busting Bitch 2006.
    There are 5 events: Punching, Kneeing, Stomping, Squeezing and the contraversial Standing On.

This Year: Alyson
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    This Year: Pamela

Stumbling into the event whilst looking for a manicurist, Pammy witnessed the showing of the males unlucky enough to have been chosen (see below) to take part in the tournament. So amused was she by their specially prepared, swollen low-hangers that she quickly applied to join in the event - not even knowing what would be required of her or the rules that she would have to follow (although instantly she stripped naked).
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 04-30-2005 at 12:03 PM. Reason: (Shortened unnecessarily long quote)

Wouldn't cartoons be a good way to introduce a girl to BB? I think by showing her some of the cartoons and gauging a reaction is nice little way to find out if she's into it or not. Would like to see more pics like this floating around.

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzybb
    Wouldn't cartoons be a good way to introduce a girl to BB? I think by showing her some of the cartoons and gauging a reaction is nice little way to find out if she's into it or not. Would like to see more pics like this floating around.
    I think so. I've been reluctant to bring up the subject with my gf, but have been slowly bringing things up like cartoons and that wakthesak game just to judge the reaction from that.

can we get the full comic or just the name of it

looking for

does anybody have the cartoon were a bunch of men are tied up at a bowling alley and there balls are used in the place of bowling pins?

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzybb

You certainly have a point. But then again, I think that Hollywood is already warming everyone up to ballbusting, lol. I probably see one or two ball busts each time I go to the movies, including the previews. BB may not be as taboo as it used to be ...

Venturing off-topic...

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent7995
    You certainly have a point. But then again, I think that Hollywood is already warming everyone up to ballbusting, lol. I probably see one or two ball busts each time I go to the movies, including the previews. BB may not be as taboo as it used to be ...
    No doubt! From the database of ballbusting in the movies that used to wander about the Internet, I counted up number of films, busts, etc., by year and by actress, etc. If the database is a good representative sample (iffy), then the number of times a pair of testicles gets kicked in the movies increases slightly faster than doubling (over) every decade.

If the funny papers were increasing at the same rate, pretty soon, we'd see Dilbert getting his nuts punted.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

help

it wont let me open the attachments and im logged in and im registered. idk whats goin on.