Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Big Supporter

Big Supporter

Big Supporter

Big Supporter
    All the last cartoons came from:

https://mangacomicsbb.tumblr.com/

Big Supporter
    I think that it is outrageous that ballbusting is presented in children's films as a normal and acceptable reaction of girls against boys just for doing something they don't like. And it is becoming more and more usual in films. Feminism is gone out of control in our society. What do you think?

Charming (2018)

http://bbtoon.tumblr.com/post/179512.../charming-2018

Big Supporter

Big Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by papaschlumpf View Post
    I think that it is outrageous that ballbusting is presented in children's films as a normal and acceptable reaction of girls against boys just for doing something they don't like. And it is becoming more and more usual in films. Feminism is gone out of control in our society. What do you think?

Charming (2018)

This is absolutly a double standard. This has nothing to do with the desired equality. I also don't think it's funny. Bad trend for me.

Quote Originally Posted by papaschlumpf View Post

Charming (2018)

It's a bit of a double standard but I don't consider forcefully invading someone's personal space in a sexual way simply "doing something" someone "doesn't like." There are some radicals out there who have gone a bit too far, but overall feminism is still a very needed force for good.

Big Supporter
    Feminism is not encouraging ballbusting as a means of dealing with things, as hot as that would be. In fact they're trying to empower boys as well as everyone else to be able to talk about boundaries and to have their bodily autonomy respected. If there's an increase in images of ballbusting it's more because we exist as an audience who enjoys watching it than because of anything to do with feminism. Some individual feminists are messed up of course but overwhelmingly the larger problem is the agency and boundaries of women being abrogated for the benefit of men. There's backlash against that, and backlash against the backlash, but the way forward is to help women feel listened to and not disrespected, and to support boys to grow up with emotional competence and with a clear understanding of the importance of not imposing oneself on another, but instead establishing mutual respect and reciprocity. There's a long way to go still but many feminist thinkers have contributed to that. Anyway don't blame them because some pervy animator catered to your fetish in a video that's ridiculous.

feminist are man haters and your not going to change anyone minds.

Supreme Poster
    Leaving what I posted in a political post some weeks earlier, sadly cruelly needed... and no I don't speak of feminists kicking balls... because in the real world, that's not what they do...

"Kinda disapointed again by the comment under, like when someone shared the caricature of Marsault. The ununderstanding of social and political issues from people that themselves are threatened by the right is so sad. While people brag femdom, fetish or SM is apolitical; that's feminists that actively defend sex worker's rights and possibility to survive out of stigma so you jerk off, that share sexual education, disindoctrinate women out of submission and men out of domination in society so that we're free in bed and intimate life.

That's all those lefties that never stop saying consent is the key to everything as well as tabooless communication, that safewords themselves can have flaws that must be acknowledged.

That's thanks to what these lefties of all kind created that the gentle femdom and and role-reversal communities could pop on tumblr and now Reddit where ACTUAL WOMEN show up unlike here; because they aren't expected to wear layers of leathers for the male gaze and perform cruel bitches all the time, they can just be themselves as sweet dommes and thanks to this, many sub men realized they didn't just want degradation and humiliation but care, acknowledgement and headpats (instead of giving everything to a dumb findomme, with an alternative incel account speaking of femoids and trying to suicide).

And without all this that touches my feelings personnally, claiming fetish is apolitical is just plain ignorance of the ties between sexual deviance acknowledgement then democratization; and far-left, feminist, atheist, queer militantism, as well as scientific knowledge evolution (passing from repressives mythes originating from a norm and dogma in the XIXth century, to progressive knowledge in the XXth with the development of serious empiric and positivist research in psychology in the past century). Same as it's ignorance of the core values of the right in term of gender roles, male submission, order of things etc... "