check the ballbusting updates here

Page 6 of 677 FirstFirst ... 456781656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

i-quv
    Oh I found another that might be by Anne R Tist too (?). It sort of looks like the same style (?)

Quote Originally Posted by i-quv
    Oh I found another that might be by Anne R Tist too (?). It sort of looks like the same style (?)
    Yeah, the detail on the bots is ver similar, the use of lighting is similar, the big BOOOOOOOBS (Trouble likes big boobs) is a common theme, AND THE SIGNATURE IS BLOODY IDENTICAL! Eye fink we have a match, Yer Honour.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

i-quv

Wot a wally!

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    Yeah, the detail on the bots is ver similar, the use of lighting is similar, the big BOOOOOOOBS (Trouble likes big boobs) is a common theme, AND THE SIGNATURE IS BLOODY IDENTICAL! Eye fink we have a match, Yer Honour.
    Sorry, I didn’t see the signature on the first one. Thanks for pointing out how dumb I am (again). The big boobs & long nipples were my first clue to they being by the same person. Any ideas who they are so we can web search for other material?
    Inq

Registered Member

lookin' for renders....

anyone know any good 3d render sites? they seem to be getting harder and harder to find...

Hi, I'm new here, are there any Japanese anime's like this?

hey, what should i search on google for stuff like this?

Inqy
    Search for this site address: http://www.anime-sex-cartoons.com/adultcomics30/8.htm and see what they do to the cartoon burglar. Its a bit of a shame he breaks free.

i'm looking for more stuff like page one

Inqy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob00
    i'm looking for more stuff like page one
    If it existed, it’d be here. Sadly, threads like this tend to burn brightly at first when people can post age-old material and then fizzle along as truly ‘new’ stuff surfaces. We either need somebody to draw some new BB art or for a newer member that has some different archived material to come along (how about it Jiggy? ). There's a lot more art out there showing pain inflicted of female genitals (just take a look at Julie’s thread at the moment). If I come across BB art I’ll be sure to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Inqy
    If it existed, it’d be here. Sadly, threads like this tend to burn brightly at first when people can post age-old material and then fizzle along as truly ‘new’ stuff surfaces. We either need somebody to draw some new BB art or for a newer member that has some different archived material to come along (how about it Jiggy? ). There's a lot more art out there showing pain inflicted of female genitals (just take a look at Julie’s thread at the moment). If I come across BB art I’ll be sure to post it.
    The last time I saw a USB scanner on sale, I shoulda grabbed it.

The art sucks, but it is appropriate (sort of) for the strip; have one completed, and a dumb plotline to guide me along.

Those who can... do. Those who can't... should stop after they draw a comic strip like mine. We'll see if the art improves as I go along. And if I EVER get a scanner, yes, this place is where they shall go until I rech my upload limit and have to regenerate into Tom Baker.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Is anyone interested in CGI images?
    Here is a sample pic i did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails batty01.jpg  

Hello Batmons,

I'd love to see more. That's a fantastic picture, with a huge amount of detail. How long does it take to do something like that?

David B.
    --
    http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Inqy
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmons
    Is anyone interested in CGI images?
    Oh yeah the boy has talent!
    "Please Sir, can I have some more....."

Here is another, light is a little off, but it happens
    In responce to David_B, these pics can be done quite quickly, in under an hour easily.
    If your interested in getting started in CGI art, check out Renderosity
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails batty02.jpg  

Inqy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Batmons
    Here is another, light is a little off, but it happens
    Its great. Are they easy to alter once made? i.e. could you frame shift it a little and then buildup a short movie where she actually stomps? Keep up the good work its great to see some original stuff.