check the ballbusting updates here

Page 659 of 677 FirstFirst ... 159559609649657658659660661669 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 10141

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Lawless Loki's Digital Artwork
    Ladies' Fight Night

I've never been a fan of male-female fighting and wrestling matches, mainly because because I simply believed no woman could ever physically challenge a trained male fighter in the same class. And although there is still an argument for this, in recent years there have been a number of extremely athletic women entering into the mixed martial arts (MMA) and the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) competitions. Women like Rhonda Rousey, Holly Holm and Amanda Nunes are extremely fierce and brutal in taking out their competition through countless TKOs. So much so that they are attracting a following comparable to that for the males. And frankly, I'd never want to meet any of these women in a ring.

Over time, there's been a number of artistic attempts at these matches, many posted on DA, that are poor renditions of such a hypothetical competition. So I decided to toss my hat in the ring (metaphorically speaking) and try my hand at it with my new computer toy. I feature two fighters on this fight card:

Bruno Breuser: Bruno is the classic bully. He became so adept at degrading and hurting boys it in grade school that he decided to turn his passion for it into his vocation. By nature, he is a petty, selfish and an ignorant dolt, but his ability to beat others up has made him a sensation in the MMA world. When he learned Rhondy Rowdy was becoming an equal sensation in the MMA world, he became jealous and began ridiculing and mocking her constantly in the media. His publicly lambasting her always focused upon her gender as being why she was weaker and unsuitable for any interest by serious followers of the MMA competitions. He would constantly claim "she didn't have the balls to be anything worthy of what the men were doing in the MMA world". This infuriated Rowdy.

Rhonda Rowdy:
    Rhonda grew up the typical tomboy. Having four older brothers that bullied and suppressed her, she grew an insatiable drive to prove she physically do anything a man could. She disdains the fawning effeminate ways that many women kowtow to dominant men. She became more and more agitated over time with Breuser's constant criticism and belittling of her, despite her impressive no-loss record in the ring.

Ladies' Fight Night: The above confrontation between the bellicose Breuser and aggressive Rowdy did not go unnoticed in many circles. One such entity is the League of Liberated Ladies, which is a secret society of women that band together to fight male tyranny and misogyny. This secret organization is well-funded by a number of female CEOs and financiers, and they eventually approached both Breuser and Rowdy offering a purse of $50,000 to the winner of a fight, to be held at an exclusive, secret location. The winner gets all the money and bragging rights. The only thing the loser would get was humiliation. Rowdy eagerly accepted. Breuser was at first reluctant, but when the League accused him of being a coward and too weak and athletic to win against Rowdy, he accepted.

Following are a few of the HD renderings in this series:

You can download the entire series of HD artwork for this illustrated story as well as other illustrated CFNM and ballbusting stories for free, here:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/ccd950d3...s_Art.rar.html

Academy for Societal Advancement - A New Approach to Educating Girls

also...

A VERY Mad Tea Party

The RG downloaded compressed .rar file that includes "Ladies' Fight Night" also has other CFNM and ballbusting illustrated stories by Lawless Loki. One includes a fictional Pacific island where the brutal male-dominated society is finally removed by a powerful female politician, who then has an academy created to retrain and re-educate the young men while also teaching girls how to be more empowered. The boys are ****** to strip naked during classes, and when one boy misbehaves, the ruthless female teachers deals with him harshly, including having the naked boy stand on a table in front of the girls while the teacher squeezes his balls hard making him scream and cry while the girls cheer her on.

Another is a take-off of Alice in Wonderland during the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. The Mad Hatter has clearly lost his mind when he shows up to the tea party naked from the waist down claiming it saved him time dressing, and therefore, it proves he was smarter than the queen. He's insolence results in her squeezing his balls in front of Alice, who learns a valuable lesson in a very enjoyable way.

You can download the entire series of HD artwork for this illustrated story as well as other illustrated CFNM and ballbusting stories for free, here:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/ccd950d3...s_Art.rar.html

the stories are very good, Lawless Loki has a page?
    i downloaded but the "night fight" was empty...

Big Supporter

Supreme Poster
    Fresh!

Big Supporter
    femaledom is the best unique cfnm ballbusting website
    bright lights and colours, visually clean, original shooting locations and beautiful European girls (initially Danish and then East European). I think their pictures are the best by far and very difficult for other sites to top them up. The girls have convincing facial expressions and they look like girls next-door; not like old Dominatrixes with unrealistic clothes screaming in a dark chamber. The videos were visually good . They could speak their own language and just put subtitles. To conclude, I miss the engagement of this forum, I miss the pictures of this Site but I don't miss the videos. I think we should do some thing for they return . we should contact and ask them . It is better not to deceive ourselves. We cannot forget them and there is no substitute for them.Let's try to encourage and convince them to return. We can do this together.
    https://rapidgator.net/file/182f646a..._Take.rar.html
    https://redgifs.com/watch/sicknecess...firesalamander
    https://redgifs.com/watch/loudoilyyeti

https://twitter.com/femaledomcom
    femaledom@hotmail.com

Supreme Poster
    Fresh!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Selftailer View Post
    Beautiful, who's the artist papaschlumpf?
    I don't have a clue, sorry.

Supreme Poster
    Fresh!

Supreme Poster
    Fresh!

Big Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by jakkisan View Post
    This is a sub-forum for cartoons. Why do needlessly post non-cartoon content in this sub-forum?

Supreme Poster
    Fresh!

Supreme Poster
    Fresh!