check the ballbusting updates here

Page 69 of 677 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169569 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 10141

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Art and technique

Quote Originally Posted by cutponies
    I'm a photogrammatist and cartographer, retired. ie a Scientist. Do cartoons on side. I've explained why the blue backgrounds, and I re-cycle faces to save time. How many artist give the work away free? Ans I definitely do have a style. It's called comic-book realistic. My shading is unique
    I have almost always worked for at-cost rates; the labour is free. On the other hand, it has been years since I did lots of comics -- I now get assignments to compile periodicals, or to write web pages (i.e., I am being used as a replacement for a 486 - quite an insult).

I have noticed the shading; that is something that I never did do well, and it is a useful thing to have to add depth.

But having a particular style, arrrrrgh; this is no real criticism. Well, okay, it IS a criticism, but it is not one that says that you work is bad, because it very obviously is good stuff. Art style leads to sameness. Consider it contrasted with my composition style, which I no longer have since I have lost most of my hearing: I can write a passacaglia and a chaconne, but they will not sound tremendously different. Throw in a fugue, a gavotte, corrente, sarabande, gigue, all that stuff, and I can look at the sheet music and say, "I changed... the key... the chord progression... the instrumentation... thos one has gobs of ornamentation; this other one is spartan... the tempo... I wrote them months apart... and they sound almost the same."

I am not saying that the following is true of you, although it very much was true of me: I had NO imagination to speak of; no matter how much music theory I knew, there was no way to overcome being devoid of that kind of creativity. (I was careful to write down "Whaddaya want for nuthin'?" on each piece; not only would I not have accepted money for them, but nobody would ever have paid anything for them. They were not BAD, just lackluster.)

What this thread could use is for jackasses like me (and Try if he's come out of hiding yet [WINK]) to put some pen to some paper. Dude, I understand the reason why you use the same blue background, but it remains the same blue background.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

The problem arises from early scholars mistranslating Latin . In English "Man" can mean Human, or an Adult Male. In Latin "Homo" means self, and they also applied it to describe themselves, self=us=human, rather than the formal Humanus. It was NEVER used to describe an adult male. That word was Andros, and a woman was Gynos. And strictly speaking, homosexual did not describe a person, but rather a relationship, since it means "same sex"

Talk about off-topic
    Similar problem now exists in music: "homophonic" and "heterophonic" music now baffles people as if we were writing something wicked. And I wish we were; sadly, "homophonic" means every instrument plays an identical melody, while in heterophonic music, one or more instruments take occasional detours from identical melodic material, returning to synchronized melodic line after the detour. No, sorry, "homophonic" music does not mean we put two bassoons in the same bassoon case.

Proudly even more off-topic :P
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Please

Hold off om requests for awhile. I'm working on 4!
    2 clitlbusting chicks (or 1 chick and 1 guy, she hasn't decided)
    A hanging
    Celts
    And one for Silvia, eh!

cartoon search

Does any one know where I can find more of this artists work?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bt040620_1.gif  

Re Faith Domergue

Quote Originally Posted by spidermale
    Domergue? Ruth from This Island Earth? I did not know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutponis
    Yes and she was sexier in her evening dress in the dinner scene than most women are naked. If you have the movie on VHS or DVD, freeze frame on the hyperbaric chamber scene. She's seen nude for ONE whole frame.
    Quote Originally Posted by spidermale
    . The only copy of this island earth i have is the Mystery Science Theater 3000 version, I wonder if that frame is still in there. The scene in the chamber is still in the movie but i wonder if they edited out that frame.
    My copy from space channel has the scene, but it's very blurry. This one is from my original, that finally arrived tody after I ordered it 6 weeks ago. It clearly shows the nipples and mons. Then again I AM a photogrammatist and can see things in pictures that others cannot. By the way, she is also seen nude, floating in a river in her last movie, "House of Seven Corpses". At 50 she was sexier than most stars at 20.
    Last edited by cutponies; 10-17-2006 at 06:54 PM.

what is that?

It's a bit off topic, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by kokos27038
    what is that?
    A while ago spidermale asked if I'd draw a toon for him featuring Betty Page. She was a model from the 50's. He commented that he thought the actresses and pinups from that era were sexier than today's, and mentioned several examples. I agreed, and replied my favourite was Faith Domergue. He didn't know who I was refering to untill I mentioned some of her movies- "Ah, yes Ruth, from "This Island Earth!"". I told him that there was a flash of her nude (1/2 frame) in that movie. He couldn't find it in the tape he made from TV, and neither could I. I could find it in the original, that I just bought.

It's a "conversion" chamber, so that the two people can survive the increased pressure on the planet they're about to visit. You'd have to see the movie to understand.

nice website

Registered Member
    Great thread! BTW love Knave's work

unwilling

i love this stuff but i wish more pics of unwilling guys getting kicked or ********* would make its way onto this page

Quote Originally Posted by phantomflier
    Does any one know where I can find more of this artists work?
    damn...that's one of the sexiest things i've ever seen. please let us know if you find out where there's more!

Please Be Patient All Who Are Waiting 4 Toons

I've had a major computer failure and have had to rebuild almost from scratch. It will take a few more days before I'm up and running for graphics arts.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by kennady
    Hi Knave,didnt do the video covers but they are a similar style to mine.
    There is alot of my stuff out there and im sure youll have seen it on intro pages.Im glad you like it, I checked out your site and i really like your style too.Look forward to seeing more!
    Kennady, I've always liked your work and have seen about a dozen or so works. Do you have a site somewhere up?

Big Supporter
    Here is a good source for a lot of toons (generally femdom but with a lot of ballbusting)

http://www.erojoy.de/artzone/z1/gal-fd.htm

I've had a major computer failure and have had to rebuild almost from scratch. It will take a few more days before I'm up and running for graphics arts.
    A crash is crippling mostly because it is depressing. Doing all the installations and updates was boring the FIRST time, so doing it all over again has a certain feeling of dread hanging about it; neh?

Last crash I had, I contacted the server where it was backed up and, ha ha, they had lost everything in a crash of their own. Had to have the drive resurrected from the grave.

Only cost five hunnerd bucks, but I used money that I did not own. Who was the idiot who made me the Treasurer of so many nonprofit organizations?!?