check the ballbusting updates here

Page 7 of 677 FirstFirst ... 567891757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Hello Inqy, since everything is in a 3d enviroment, you can set it at whatever angle you wish, and animations, though somewhat time consuming, are totally possible.
    I recomend trying the program Poser for simple out the box rendering.
    I also use 3ds max for creating the props in the scene's (like the vice in the first picture).

Cheers.

Here is an old and slightly blurry picture with a guest appearance by Kylie Minogue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kylie batty.jpg  

keep them coming

A while back, someone posted a couple of scanned pages from Gold Digger and asked if anyone knew anything more about it.

(The two pages with the chicks who are drawn manga-style who flirt with the guy and then knee him simultaneously.)

Gold Digger is available from Antarctic Press. It's up to issue 66; I don't think it has BB in every issue, and certainly not on every page. I forgot to take a look at a copy last time I was near a comic book store. (Well, okay, I admit it; IN a comic book store...)
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

That don't impress her much
    Still a work in progress
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gonna getcha good.jpg  

Thank you "trouble" i posted about (now i already know it) gold digger comic..
    I'd like to find the entire number 66 then!

Quote Originally Posted by lurker
    Thank you "trouble" i posted about (now i already know it) gold digger comic..
    I'd like to find the entire number 66 then!
    #66 is the one that just came out or is just about to come out; being an American politician, I buy Captain America every month. It is, of course, my religion. I often pick up the flyer about what is coming up soon; I made a mental note to check the back issue bin and look for a copy and see what the thing is usually like (back issues usually have a mix of ver expensive issues and very cheap issues); like with most of my mental notes, I couldn't find where I had written it down and forgot to check.

Worry not; an issue of Captain America doing something (probably punching the Red Skull's lights out) will come out sooner or later, and then I shall have to get out that silly mat, face Mecca, chant, grab a bus over to the comic shop, and then secure the latest issue.

It's a religious thing, you see.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Quote Originally Posted by Batmons
    That don't impress her much
    Still a work in progress
    That's an amazing image. The CG guy looks exactly as if he's doubling over by taking a knee.

I'd never really taken much notice of computer generated pics until you started posting them, but I'm really fascinated by them now. Your work is excellent, Batmons.

David B.
    --
    http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

does stuff like that take a long time?

Banned
    nice pics~

>>>>>NOTE FROM ADMIN<<<<<<

User banned for not reading the rules.

http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showp...17&postcount=1

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Last edited by Sharon.Femaledom.com; 07-13-2005 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Trivial post

Quote Originally Posted by nibelheim
    Hello,

does anyone know who the artist of these two pics is?

I think he's from japan, I saw a site with many bb pics of him long time ago, he/she did many high quality pics of this kind plus some others that I didn't understand much.

Have anyone got anymore bb pics of he/she?
    What do you think of these? hope this is not a repost..
    http://babel.e-city.tv/ this is the side where the pics are from, and i think the artist is a woman, 'cause i have known the name and it sounded female, but now i forgot it.

Supreme Poster
    in my opinion the best bb cartoons r in the style of the first post with the girl who is kneeing the cum out of that guy ,if i had talent in drawing i would make a comic of a girl bending over and a guy looks at her, she notices and turns around and knees the cum out of the guy, puts her hand on her hips and smiles at him, then walks away while hes on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by ricky
    in my opinion the best bb cartoons r in the style of the first post with the girl who is kneeing the cum out of that guy ,if i had talent in drawing i would make a comic of a girl bending over and a guy looks at her, she notices and turns around and knees the cum out of the guy, puts her hand on her hips and smiles at him, then walks away while hes on the ground

You know I have always been facinated with kneeing or Kicking the cum out of a guy. I've been told this is physically not possible though. Still your right it's makes for a great cartoon.

evilgrl

Quote Originally Posted by evilgrl
    You know I have always been facinated with kneeing or Kicking the cum out of a guy. I've been told this is physically not possible though. Still your right it's makes for a great cartoon.

evilgrl
    I know from experience that it is possible. Not a full ejaculation, but definitely a few drops of pre-cum.

David B.
    --

evilgrl
    Quote Originally Posted by David_B
    I know from experience that it is possible. Not a full ejaculation, but definitely a few drops of pre-cum.

David B.
    --
    Sounds like more experiments are called for. Evilgrl! Try kicking HARDER!!!

OH! And I looked for some issues of Gold Digger in the back-issue bins of the comic book store. They are all like $3.40 or more. Too rich for my blood.
    Last edited by Trouble; 07-19-2005 at 04:53 PM. Reason: forgot research note