check the ballbusting updates here

Page 9 of 676 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Quote Originally Posted by David_B
    Damn! In that case, may I suggest that Angelina should NOT be honoured by one of Try's drawings! How about Lucy Liu instead?
    If I could draw worth a damn (I can draw, but my artwork is cartoon-y, not in any way photorealistic like I want it to be -- I guess they weren't kidding when they said to take lessons!), I think I'd try duplicating that Seven of Nine chick. Was she the only thing that made Voyager worth watching or what?

But crappy TV aside: Try, the male and female bodies you draw have a certain consistency to them. I'd suggest that you take advantage of that and make a strip out of four or five drawings. Doing comics is Da Bomb. Before I became whatever it is I am now, I worked at drawing comics -- one series on which I worked made it to issue 83 (but no bb in it; I wasn't comfortable about being a sicko back then). Now, my fans (sic) will tell you that they were 83 issues of CRAP, but they bought the thing. Your artwork is better than mine and it would not be too hard to make a storyline more interesting than the ones I used (mine were politically-oriented which interested some people but bored the piss out of lots more).

For other cartoonists in the same boat as Trouble (i.e., can't draw and have an uninteresting comic series): you do not need to draw well or have a plot that interests anyone. If it comes out on time every month, people will buy it and read it. I don't know WHY that is, but I know other cartoonists who can't draw and/or write and they can confirm this: what people want is to see a title on the shelf at regular intervals.

Actually, the same thing goes with people making bb videos and clips for sale: a good bust is best to sell the product, but what REALLY keeps people coming back is just having material show up consistently and timely. (I think they already know that, but...)
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

... Or Jennifer Garner, who is another of my favourite high-kicking, cult tv and movie super-heroines.

Also, 83 issues!!! I'm sure you can draw a lot better that you give yourself credit for, Trouble. I'd be very interested to see if ever you feel like posting any.

David B.
    --
    http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

BB Drawings

The short strip of pics I promised is now complete bar a bit of finishing off, and will be submitted in a day or two. I am just to tired to complete it today so here is a pic that illustrates a reaction from a man seeing a another man busted by a girl, a theme I will probably examine further in the future.
    I am fascinated by the discussion of my doing celebrity BB pics, but dont get to excited it will be a while before I feel ready to submit a pic of that.
    A note to Knave, you said you were excited at the thought of setting up a website devoted to BB cartoons and I sent you a private message about this to which you have not yet replied. So I'll just say again that I would love to be a contributor to such a website.
    Last edited by try; 11-24-2006 at 07:31 PM.

Big Supporter
    Hello,

for once I have some time to post !

could anyone tell me the name of the cartoon site that used to be available via the Groinkick site? I especially liked the anime style cartoons for their detail and inventiveness.

Agnetha

Quote Originally Posted by agnetha
    Hello,

for once I have some time to post !

could anyone tell me the name of the cartoon site that used to be available via the Groinkick site? I especially liked the anime style cartoons for their detail and inventiveness.

Agnetha
    That was a great site. I believe it was called Legend or Legends... but it was something like that.

Tough Babe!

Little set pics that I promised.

tough chics

I didnt upload the pics right, so I hope it works this time.

Did someone mention Jerri Ryan somewhere.

I think she just "Popped" by
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7of9.jpg  

that ones are SOOOOO cool!

Registered Member
    It's great seeing the artistic talents of the members here

Banned
    yo you you you you yo yo you you yo

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

NOTE FROM MODERATOR:
    User banned for trivial posting

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Registered Member