check the ballbusting updates here

Page 91 of 677 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 10152

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Personally

Quote Originally Posted by otto6 View Post
    sorry there should be a pic attached to this post,(where do you find girls like this)
    I draw my own. In reference to the picture in Stuya's link. His name ( the world wonders why) and the fairie remind me about a famous battle in WWII. I'll bet that nobody knows that a fairey was responsible for sinking the Bismark! Any takers? Eh!

(Quite a guy, that cutponies- Scientist, Artist, Historian and Trivialist)

These pics r getting better everyday cutponies.
    Keep up the good job,!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cutponies View Post
    I draw my own. In reference to the picture in Stuya's link. His name ( the world wonders why) and the fairie remind me about a famous battle in WWII. I'll bet that nobody knows that a fairey was responsible for sinking the Bismark! Any takers? Eh!

(Quite a guy, that cutponies- Scientist, Artist, Historian and Trivialist)
    Sorry cutponies, I'm all over this one! Fairey Swordfish from the carrier Ark Royal scored a key torpedo hit on the Bismark's stern, damaging her steering, allowing the British Home Fleet to catch and destroy her! I'm not an expert but I love history!

Big Supporter
    In the pic are her nipples exposed. Is she wearing anything below the waist?

She sounds like Julie Strain. Would you like me to draw the castratrix as Julie? Here is a manipulation that I did quite a while ago of a Dorian Cleavander picture ( Boris Vallejo, Hajime Soryama, Carlos Diez, and he have done quite a few of her) I just removered her (spiked) Jill-Strap. Don't worry that she's dark haired. Like Cher, she's big on changing her hair colour. Eh!

Very nice cutponies.

I was thinking like a young Cheryl Ladd (Charlie's Angles era), or a young Meredith McCrae (the blond on Peticoat Junction), and Julie Strain is nice but I'm looking for a softer look than Julie is in that drawing. More like the girl next door look, maybe like some of the Playboy blonds. Maybe a combination of several girls, blond hair, blue or perhaps green eyes you decide.

I'm thinking of young (early to mid 20's) fresh look college girls or med students. She is an outgoing fun kind of girl, easy open personality. But with just enough of a sadistic streak to enjoy what she's doing here.

By the way I'm also thinking of a world where the average man is the same height the average man is now (I myself am 5 feet 7 inches tall so I' a little below the average). But where the average woman is much much taller, where the average woman is around 6 feet 10 inches tall and it's no uncommon to find a woman 7 feet tall. The castratrix in this would be the taller of the three girls, she would be at least 7 feet tall or just over 7 feet by a few inches and the other two girls are about 7 feet tall.

It is also a world where all doctors, all surgeons, physicians, and veterinarians are women and medicine and surgery are exclusively a women's profession only.

I'm sure in such a world women would be dominant, and surgery like ********** and prostatectomy would be much more common than in our world.

Arghhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by skipperbob View Post
    Sorry cutponies, I'm all over this one! Fairey Swordfish from the carrier Ark Royal scored a key torpedo hit on the Bismark's stern, damaging her steering, allowing the British Home Fleet to catch and destroy her! I'm not an expert but I love history!
    I thought that that was a stumper . I guess Skipperbob isn't as bad a Maritimer as I thought . (He still doesn't know fore from aft tho')

So I guess I'll have to do a black beauty ballbusting him!

P.S. The Fairey Swordfish torpedo plane was replaced by the Fairey Fulmar, which was a disappointment. So it was itself replaced by- The Fairy Swordfish Eh!

P.P.S. What got me on this train of thought was Stuya's name. Stuya-Stuka. The Stuka was a German Dive Bomber used for the same purpose as the Fairey Swordfish - to sink ships

cutponies i amde a pic myself, but it was like, crap, i am finding drawing things very difficult, i vote you should make a tutoirial, (step by step) on how to draw , like the shapes and tones and so.

thnx fot all the art you have posted btw.

keep doin your thing

James

I thought that that was a stumper . I guess Skipperbob isn't as bad a Maritimer as I thought . (He still doesn't know fore from aft tho')

So I guess I'll have to do a black beauty ballbusting him!

P.S. The Fairey Swordfish torpedo plane was replaced by the Fairey Fulmar, which was a disappointment. So it was itself replaced by- The Fairy Swordfish Eh!

P.P.S. What got me on this train of thought was Stuya's name. Stuya-Stuka. The Stuka was a German Dive Bomber used for the same purpose as the Fairey Swordfish - to sink ships
    Black beauty ballbusting! With bare feet of course!

She sounds like Julie Strain. Would you like me to draw the castratrix as Julie? Here is a manipulation that I did quite a while ago of a Dorian Cleavander picture ( Boris Vallejo, Hajime Soryama, Carlos Diez, and he have done quite a few of her) I just removered her (spiked) Jill-Strap. Don't worry that she's dark haired. Like Cher, she's big on changing her hair colour. Eh!
    Hey, that's a great manipulation!
    Now can you make her do something nasty? like pinching a ball or something...
    Thanks dude

Cheers!
    ~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~
    SavoirFaire | SF-
    ~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~
    *Sexy Adult Web Design*

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    Hey, that's a great manipulation!
    Now can you make her do something nasty? like pinching a ball or something...
    Thanks dude

Cheers!
    Do you mean specifically Julie Strain doing a Bust?

Do you mean specifically Julie Strain doing a Bust?
    I meant the manipulation character, but whatever's easier for you..., I mean Julie Strain is HOT.

Cheers!
    ~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~
    SavoirFaire | SF-
    ~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~
    *Sexy Adult Web Design*

Question How old does the sub look in the Illustration?

How old does the sub look in the Illustration?

I stuffed up some where,to much red wine perhaps, Ill try again

I hope this isnt to shocking for everyone,

Thumbs up Ummmm!

I likes da Sounds of thats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skipperbob View Post
    Black beauty ballbusting! With bare feet of course!

Big Supporter

Great drawing of Julie !!!
    Gotta love a hot Castratrix.

Big Supporter

The Ultimate Ball Bust.

The ultimate in ball busting. Vietnamese style.
    Last edited by bookoo; 07-11-2008 at 11:19 PM.