check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Negroid Women

Big Supporter

Negroid Women

Black women in general are spectacular. Full lips, gorgeous butts, often pretty large tits. But how do they compare as ball busters? Are they any better or worse than busters of other races?

I will say one thing. In my experience, black women have firmer larger hands, and they are usually big enough for a couple of well sized testicles.

All I can say on this is.......I dated an absolutely gorgeous black girl for over 3 years and as feminine as she looked and was shaped her strength was shocking. In a mess about fight she was tough and when she gripped my balls, it was like a vice..........

Fond Memories

has anybody read reports or stories of the time when there was slavery in the US, that a black girl busted some white guy ?

Cor Blimey Chief!

Looks like this thread hasn't been posted in since Xmas Eve 2004! Did you find any treasure while you were digging?

Colin

Recently posted on another board by Jonny :
    http://rapidshare.com/files/91104804/favorites.wmv.html

SCREENS:

I like to see black women busting balls too but not if she's busting a black guy. Here are some clips of black women kicking balls from YouTube. These have already been posted on my site.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/46639358/in_the_nuts.avi Black woman kicks guy as he enters her house.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/46639354...alls_pt._2.mpg Black woman knees white guy pretty hard in a gymnasium.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/94408613...chopt_jaap.flv Nergoid kicks a fat white guy during a heated argument. I recently posted this in another thread. It's from a Dutch reality show.

Big Supporter
    Many black women definitely have "it". They seem to be able to give me a hard on with just a look and a smile.

Quote Originally Posted by velvetfog View Post
    Many black women definitely have "it". They seem to be able to give me a hard on with just a look and a smile.
    but they are not always smiling....

Click image for larger version

Name:BlackLadyPart.jpg             
Views:603     
Size:49.4 KB    
ID:10976

Quote Originally Posted by velvetfog View Post
    Black women in general are spectacular. Full lips, gorgeous butts, often pretty large tits. But how do they compare as ball busters? Are they any better or worse than busters of other races?

I will say one thing. In my experience, black women have firmer larger hands, and they are usually big enough for a couple of well sized testicles.

I love the ass and thighs of Black Women. One of my hardest kicks, by far, was from this hot ass black chick (stripper), she is one of those rap video types, incredibly hot. She had this bubble butt and muscular legs, not boby builder big but definatley athletic. That girl laid into me like I offended her somehow. The hottest part, other than being kicked by a smokin ass chick, was when she said something to the effect of "You want me to smash your little white balls" then wam and I though I was gonna die.

I gotta go back and see her.

Supreme Poster

Vanessa Blue

Well Vanessa Blue does it for me, she has all the right bits in the right places, i would love to see her being really cruel, squeezing, or stomping balls mmmmmm or biting perhaps, what a thought

Big Supporter

slavery and BB

Chief,

I remember reading a report of a slave master in the US who had some arguement/friction with a female slave that he owned and she ambushed him and grabbed his balls.

He had to be rescued from her grasp by other slaves. The impression I got from the story was that the grab was totally incapacitating and she was going for broke. I read this a few years ago. I don't know if it is still on the internet.

I also have the impression that black women do it a lot more but are not so public about it.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by darthsidius View Post
    Chief,

I remember reading a report of a slave master in the US who had some arguement/friction with a female slave that he owned and she ambushed him and grabbed his balls.

He had to be rescued from her grasp by other slaves. The impression I got from the story was that the grab was totally incapacitating and she was going for broke. I read this a few years ago. I don't know if it is still on the internet.

I also have the impression that black women do it a lot more but are not so public about it.
    The first one sounds very hot, bb for the better good. For the second part, I would agree that at least I think black women do it a lot more, but I would not know, I'm white.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by darthsidius View Post
    Chief,

thanks for sharing, this really sounds cool

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    All I can say on this is.......I dated an absolutely gorgeous black girl for over 3 years and as feminine as she looked and was shaped her strength was shocking. In a mess about fight she was tough and when she gripped my balls, it was like a vice..........

Fond Memories
    How I do envy you
    Just my opinion

I love Black Women! I have some black partners to bust my balls.
    This woman is a very hot whore that busts my balls and squeezes with full force! I love it!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _07.jpg  

I have been lucky enough to be busted by several black women. This pro was excellent at kicking my balls and squeezing them between her toes!
    Last edited by skipperbob; 07-08-2008 at 10:55 AM.