check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Negroid Women

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by skipperbob View Post
    I have been lucky enough to be busted by several black women. This pro was excellent at kicking my balls and squeezing them between her toes!
    Nice, the second one looks really painful
    Just my opinion

this is a very good topic does any one have more videos if so please post thanks .

Big Supporter
    Once I was drunk, and I entered in one those night clubs. I really didn't want more than having a drink and going home. However a black woman started turning me on, and we went to a calm place. In the beginning it was just sex, but in a moment she slapped my balls quite gentle.

I said "Oh! please, more, more", and she started doing it a bit harder. She asked me "Does it hurts?", and I said "no,no, please continue", as I didn't wanted to worry her but I needed more.

However she saw my face, surprisingly she smiled and she said "Ah, yes, it hurts, it hurts, and you like it!", and she started slapping, twisting, squeezing harder and harder, sometimes I had to ask her to stop, but I was quite impressed as she was really enjoying it very much. She said "I had never done such a thing!", I asked her "Do you like it?", "Yes", she said, "very much, it is funny how your scrotum turns to red and contracts, as if it were frightened, and I like how your face changes!"

She started kneeing and kicking me, she wanted to experiment new things, so once she took one of her shoes in her hand, and hit me with it. Next, she started turning me up moving her ass around my balls and dick, and after a while she suddenly moved her ass hitting me quite hard in the balls.

After 1 1/2 hour i decided to leave, I was destroyed, but she wanted more, she needed more, she convinced me slapping and squeezing my balls, and I decided to stay 1/2 more. Finally I could "scape", next morning I still had a big pain in my balls, but recalling each scene turned me on for days and days... I never found a more passionated girl kicking my balls so hard...

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dzwitch View Post
    Once I was drunk, and I entered in one those night clubs. I really didn't want more than having a drink and going home. However a black woman started turning me on, and we went to a calm place. In the beginning it was just sex, but in a moment she slapped my balls quite gentle.

I said "Oh! please, more, more", and she started doing it a bit harder. She asked me "Does it hurts?", and I said "no,no, please continue", as I didn't wanted to worry her but I needed more.

However she saw my face, surprisingly she smiled and she said "Ah, yes, it hurts, it hurts, and you like it!", and she started slapping, twisting, squeezing harder and harder, sometimes I had to ask her to stop, but I was quite impressed as she was really enjoying it very much. She said "I had never done such a thing!", I asked her "Do you like it?", "Yes", she said, "very much, it is funny how your scrotum turns to red and contracts, as if it were frightened, and I like how your face changes!"

She started kneeing and kicking me, she wanted to experiment new things, so once she took one of her shoes in her hand, and hit me with it. Next, she started turning me up moving her ass around my balls and dick, and after a while she suddenly moved her ass hitting me quite hard in the balls.

After 1 1/2 hour i decided to leave, I was destroyed, but she wanted more, she needed more, she convinced me slapping and squeezing my balls, and I decided to stay 1/2 more. Finally I could "scape", next morning I still had a big pain in my balls, but recalling each scene turned me on for days and days... I never found a more passionated girl kicking my balls so hard...
    Great story, thanks for sharing
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter
    Lovely picture Caratball!!!!

For everyone interested in black girls and BB there is a site on clips for sale called ebony ballbusting it has over twenty black girls all doing pretty hard busts.

I have had some experience with black girls which has been variable. There have been a few good ones.

Cali Mean Girls has black ball busters

Quote Originally Posted by darthsidius View Post

For everyone interested in black girls and BB there is a site on clips for sale called ebony ballbusting it has over twenty black girls all doing pretty hard busts.

I have had some experience with black girls which has been variable. There have been a few good ones.
    Quite a few black women ball busters waiting for you at Cali Mean Girls:

(clicking on the pictures should take you to more information on each)

Veronica:

Joanna:

Camille:

Michelle:

Monica:

Daisy:

There is a Brazilian movie, "Xica da Silva", about a slave that was very good at sex. There are no explicit sex scenes, but we hear her having sex with men, who all scream out as if in pain. I always imagined that she did some ball busting during climax.

I just uploaded another black woman clip from my collection. In this clip she talks about how she wears a bikini and kicks some guy in the balls, and how he likes to suck her heels and come on her. No preview picture sorry.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/106909467/Atlantic.mpeg

Big Supporter

One encounter

I remember meeting a black French lady she was about 6 feet and very strong build (a mixture of the Williams sisters). I asked her to do some BB which she did, unfortunately she would not go full force in squeezing. I asked her why and she said that she had done it once to another man and he had fainted and she was scared to go that hard again. However, she was really strong and had incredible legs she gave me some good knees and eventually a strong squeeze.

Her grip was so strong it was abvious she was holding back I can only imagine what it would have been like full-force.

Kind regards

I remember meeting a black French lady she was about 6 feet and very strong build (a mixture of the Williams sisters). I asked her to do some BB which she did, unfortunately she would not go full force in squeezing. I asked her why and she said that she had done it once to another man and he had fainted and she was scared to go that hard again. However, she was really strong and had incredible legs she gave me some good knees and eventually a strong squeeze.

Her grip was so strong it was abvious she was holding back I can only imagine what it would have been like full-force.

Kind regards
    I love to see a black female hands squeezing with full force my poor balls! This pain is very delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGorsky View Post
    There is a Brazilian movie, "Xica da Silva", about a slave that was very good at sex. There are no explicit sex scenes, but we hear her having sex with men, who all scream out as if in pain. I always imagined that she did some ball busting during climax.
    Very good movie! I imagine she squeezing the guy's balls or fingering his ass!

Very good site! Beauty Black Girls!

Big Supporter
    yeah a black girl busting is hot

Big Supporter

Another encounter

I remember one time meeting a prostitute who was black she had a lovely ass and legs she was quite short about 5 '5 or a little less. But she was quite stocky with a very curvacious build. She said that she had done busting before and was happy to do it. I got her to knee and squeeze she started light and kept asking if it was okay I kept telling her to go harder after a while she started going really hard.

She gave me some knees that put me down and some very strong squeezes she was extremely strong for her size. I would go and see her again.

In general, I'm not attracted to black women, but that's just me.