check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Aikido BB vs. Krav Maga BB

Aikido BB vs. Krav Maga BB

Indulging in the horrific habit of self-quotation, I call attention to a previous thread where I said:

"I suppose this could be related back to ballbusting by comparing and contrasting the Aikido Grab/Hold/Threaten/Educate approach to the Krav Maga Smash/Smash/Smash/Taunt approach. My g/f's an Aikidoka."

Having said that myself, I really like it. Furthermore, I'm hoping it stimulates some conversations about the G/H/T/E pattern. Anyone else have a favorite playing partner that's very good about first getting a hand around your balls, then a grip on your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by toybag_cellphone
    Anyone else have a favorite playing partner that's very good about first getting a hand around your balls, then a grip on your mind?
    I did but I think she's punked out on me. We were going to get together a couple of days ago and, suddenly, no -- I'd say I think she's trying to jerk me around except that I KNOW she loves jerking me around.

She grabs, holds, and educates a lot. She doesn't threaten much; I was just thinking of seeing if she plays requests.

She DOES say ambiguous, sexy, and sorta disturbing stuff like, "I see why my daughter likes doing this."
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Go for the expert!

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    She DOES say ambiguous, sexy, and sorta disturbing stuff like, "I see why my daughter likes doing this."
    Is the daughter available?

-Tamakeri

Quote Originally Posted by Tamakeri
    Is the daughter available?

-Tamakeri
    HA! No, she's now married and her mother got a divorce (whih is why the mother is free to indulge in ballbusting).
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!