check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Ballbusting as Punishment

Big Supporter

Ballbusting as Punishment

Not as fetish, not as play, but have you or someone you know, been punished by being beaten on the nuts? It's kind of a messed up topic but one we haven't really addressed too much, at least as far as I can remember.

When I arrived late and a little drunk for a date, she accepted my apology with good grace.

At the end of the evening, she used my scrotum as a punch bag causing bruising.

She knew I liked ball pain, and I certainly enjoyed it, but she had always been timid before.

Was this a punishment?

Alec Anaconda

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda View Post
    Was this a punishment?
    I think so...

Again to my ex-wife, we had an occasion where she was pissed at me for having had a wank behind her back. I wasn't ready for sex on demand, but she got rough - the idea being that it would get me up for her... it was working, but not as quick as she wanted.

She grabbed my sack and twisted it in her hands, with the balls squeezed out side of her closed grasp. She laid down one of the hardest punches (while grabbing and squeezing) and knocked me for ten with it.

Instead of my usual smile and agreement through body language, I simply groaned, grimaced and rolled over in pain.

"Ahhh yes!" were the only words from her mouth. At that, she let go.

I'd have happily let her continue, but I wasn't ready for it when it came. I'm guessing my punishment was a considerably harder punch than normal, somewhat malicious intentions instead of the usual foreplay intentions she had, and the fact that once I was hard and ready (due to this agonizing punch from her) she promptly rolled over and left me blue-swollen-balls for the night.

Big Supporter
    Probably not a topic most women want to talk about. I can't imagine some mothers or step moms haven't occasionally hit their wards in the goolies. Women disciplining their husbands is strictly fantasy or fantasy acted out in marriages that will soon be over anyway.

Was this a punishment?

Alec Anaconda
    I don't think so, it's a nice, tender gift to show she completely forgiven You.

Quote Originally Posted by velvetfog View Post
    Probably not a topic most women want to talk about. I can't imagine some mothers or step moms haven't occasionally hit their wards in the goolies. Women disciplining their husbands is strictly fantasy or fantasy acted out in marriages that will soon be over anyway.
    ...the fuck type of household did you grow up in? It's revelations like this that remind you that some people on her have some serious wires crossed in their brain. No. Mothers do not hit their sons in the balls as punishment.
    My favorite links: number2 jonoffen stories

Big Supporter

When I arrived late and a little drunk for a date, she accepted my apology with good grace.

At the end of the evening, she used my scrotum as a punch bag causing bruising.

She knew I liked ball pain, and I certainly enjoyed it, but she had always been timid before.

Was this a punishment?

Alec Anaconda
    As this thread has resurfaced, look at the logic:
    She knew he enjoyed ball pain, so the punishment should be - NO ballbusting!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
    ...the fuck type of household did you grow up in? It's revelations like this that remind you that some people on her have some serious wires crossed in their brain. No. Mothers do not hit their sons in the balls as punishment.
    Hey it was 2013. I was young. It was 3am. It is pretty messed up but it is possible. Yeah it would pretty sick though.

A few years ago my girl and I went to the park and we found a table in the middle of a large field. I swear this is a true story. She sits on the table and we start making out. She takes out my package by slipping my pants down so my package is fully exposed but between her legs. She got me hard and I was getting reluctant because I didn’t want some one too see my genitals. I kept getting more uncomfortable and she goes “fine!” Angrily and without moving my pants around my balls, yanks my pants back up which smashed my balls really hard. Later I told her she was rough on my balls in the park and she just looked at me and said “yup. I was!” With the tone that she meant to hurt them.

Big Supporter
    Hello,
    Once upon a time, a girl friend got angry because I c..e too quickly and also got totally soft too quickly. She took hold of my balls and squeezed as much as she could. She used to play tennis at a high level and had a tremendous grip in her right hand. I nearly passed out (probably due to the fact I had just come and it was not the first go of the evening). But another effect of this "torture" has been to develop a new strong hardon... She kept squeezing until she c..e twice...
    Last edited by crushee; 01-23-2019 at 04:11 AM. Reason: avoiding vulgar words!

Big Supporter
    I was student. I met a girl that came in the town for 3 weeks course. We went to disco than in a green area on student campus that are used by young couple like us mostly for kissing in the evening. We did the same but she had a wicked wish to make me horny, by rubbing against my croach while kissing. She also start playing with my hard dick through my pants telling me that like that. Anyhow these tease process took several evenings until one evening when after kissing and rubbing we sit on some stairs one near the other. She did touch my penis and I was kissing her touching her breast. Than we start talking about girls, and I had some a nasty comment and she hitted my balls with her fist like a hammer (was sitting next to me). I was very surprissed and then I continued to be nasty and she hit me again. Because I did not show a real protest, but only arguing against like "Why are you doing this, you do not agree that some girls are naive / cheap...." she continued to hit my balls. After a while we stand up and start walking, then later stopped and we kiss eachother and then I just said soimething against girls again. The next moment was totaly unexpected. She pushed me back and did kick me full force with her shoe. I went to the ground in a lot of pain. She just teased me, seeing me there.
    We had more ball slap and kick next days but that moment was unique. Unfortunately she went back home after that course finished and I did not see her again.
    Honestly at that moment I did not realised how unique are those type of girls.

Supreme Poster
    My girlfriend often busts my balls as a punishment. Two days ago I made a silly joke about her and she grabbed my balls and squeezed them until I was on the floor saying sorry and begging her to stop. She just smiled and kept squeezing until I thought I would pass out. I took me almost ten minutes until I could get up again.