check the ballbusting updates here

Page 103 of 294 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4405

Thread: Links - Videos

Quote Originally Posted by eric B View Post
    You're a saint. Only I don't know how to play .flv files. I'll do a search and see if I can find a player.
    Yeah, I couldn't convert the file to .avi like I normally do. I tried 3 programs and none work. FLV Player can be downloaded here & it's freeware: http://www.download.com/FLV-Player/3...-10467081.html

15 more videos of punches in the balls from movies and TV shows.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/100386029/punch2.zip

Quote Originally Posted by EddieJ View Post
    OMG, Diplomacy be gone...

I can't believe the number of cads at this site. I realize it's about ballbusting, and gentlemen don't partake of such activities.

If you don't like the content of someone's personal videos, that's nice. You're entitled to your opionion. You are not entitled to voice your disrespectful opinion to the masses. Keep your idiotic views to yourself. Black, white, green or purple - who cares? Athletic, BBW, tall, short - who cares?

And for the record, yes, I like all body types. The mind is the sexiest organ. btw, I haven't watched the video in question, so aside from the rude comments, I know nothing about it.

But, all is not lost in the group. I realize that in cyberspace people think they are safe from reprisals, and grow balls in their comments. If you were face-to-face with the person, you'd never say such rude comments; for if you did, you'd be singing suprano for the rest of your life and wishing you had balls to be busted. - Come on folks - grow up.

Although I quoted gop... this message is directed at all the cad posters.

Edge

i disagree with you.

i think every one is entitaled to voice there opinion on this forum or any other, (be they disrespectfull or nay) if people kept there opinion to themselfs, then you would never know what they are like. if someone is offencive then you know not to comunicate with them. if they are polite but protest, then you know you can talk with them but that they don't aggree with you viewpoint.

Big Supporter
    I agree with smarttys' sentiments. Telling people to grow up isn't particularly grown up.

Big Supporter

Cheers

Cheers for the vids Kickme. I've always found it difficult to find punching clips.

And lastly part 3 of my punch in the balls collection. There are 14 clips here.

http://rapidshare.com/files/100386030/punch3.zip

Thanks kickme, great clips

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar

Johnny Gets Ball Busted

Johnny gets a Ball Bust. Feeling like a pain slut this time. My kidneys burn. The girls around here will kick your balls, don't be shy to ask.

File will delete in a few days and will not be uploaded again.
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/3f78le

Big Supporter
    kickme000 (or anyone else if they know) hate to be a bother but you recently posted a load of links to youtube and myspace videos. Rapidshare takes a while (without paying) so could you please tell me which ones are of the guy on youtube who had videos with names like "100 knees" and "over 150 knees"? His account got suspended (unless he got a new one), and rapidsharing would be a bit labourous. Danke.

"Sorry, the free service is at full capacity"

Quote Originally Posted by Oscy View Post
    kickme000 (or anyone else if they know) hate to be a bother but you recently posted a load of links to youtube and myspace videos. Rapidshare takes a while (without paying) so could you please tell me which ones are of the guy on youtube who had videos with names like "100 knees" and "over 150 knees"? His account got suspended (unless he got a new one), and rapidsharing would be a bit labourous. Danke.
    2 of his clips: http://rapidshare.com/files/84266331/250knees.zip
    another: http://rapidshare.com/files/92661577/over_230_Knees.avi

the punches were great thanks. the best one was on punch3.zip. "resurrection" she got him real good. he will not ask her for a blowjob again. that was hott... well you got all of them but the kicks collection. that is the biggest one im guessing. because you see more kicks in movies/tv then anything else. well thanks again.

Big Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by 3joe33 View Post
    the punches were great thanks. the best one was on punch3.zip. "resurrection" she got him real good. he will not ask her for a blowjob again. that was hott... well you got all of them but the kicks collection. that is the biggest one im guessing. because you see more kicks in movies/tv then anything else. well thanks again.
    The Baywatch one is my favorite punch... Yes the kick collection is the biggest - 329 clips, 628mb. The collection would be even bigger, but I stopped collecting busts from movies in 2006! For me Rapidshare downloads around 140kb, but only uploads around 40kb, so if I do post it, it will be a while from now. It will take a long time.