check the ballbusting updates here

Page 12 of 294 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Links - Videos

Quote Originally Posted by ridgel1n9
    FWIW, http://www.inthegroin.com/videos/clips/ has additional content.

Unfortunately those are mainly M/M clips. Perhaps you should list it at Kramtoads site.

Quote Originally Posted by nutslave
    What show did this come from? ... this is AMAZING

nutslave
    Thats from the "wrap up" show for Real World San Diego. It aired after the season ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    Unfortunately those are mainly M/M clips. Perhaps you should list it at Kramtoads site.
    I didn't say it was _good_ additional content. :-)

Now the real world one was excellent, we need more gals like that!

Yes!

I agree, that was incredibly hot. The lack of a "fetishy" situation made this wonderful to watch, if that makes sense....Her laughing at the end while he doubled over groaning was ridiculously sexy.
    I like the videos at Kickedindanuts.com a lot for the same reason....
    It's presented in a certain less overtly sexual way, which is refreshing; Not that I don't like the "dungeon" oriented stuff sometimes too, but nothing beats Reality; achem, Reality Tv.......

hello perverts, here is another one.

Katie Holmes in a black long skirt with holster, gun and badge, with! a blonde wig on fake busting ron burgundy !alot from SNL.

13mb, 5:30 legnth, divx 5.2
    http://rapidshare.de/files/7346351/katie.avi.html

you turds, the picture and video threads are all that i'm interested in.
    submit your ********** fantasies to eunuch.org

the earlier avi i posted(proper vertical)[i deleted the other]
    http://rapidshare.de/files/7390336/1.1.avi.html

another in the series
    http://rapidshare.de/files/7390438/2.2.avi.html

both short, divx and under 400kb
    great kicks

Help!

I can't get either to work. A box opens and reads-
    "Video not available, cannot find vids:div4 decompressor.) Anybody know what the heck that means and how to correct it. Thank-M

TRAUMA- where did you find those clips, they are awsome.

Talking Asian Girls rules....

www.boots-yakata.com
    klick the "fetish Movie" Button - klick the dvd Cover- klick to "klick here" and loud so many Previews-clips down.
    klick the "Friend Site" Button and surf to another World. Have Fun........

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    I can't get either to work. A box opens and reads-
    "Video not available, cannot find vids:div4 decompressor.) Anybody know what the heck that means and how to correct it.
    Sounds like a missing codec. Update the viewing software and get the latest little knicklnacks for it.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

DOes anyone happen to have any of the bb in "I Spy" with Femke Jenson (I think thats correct spelling) and Owen wilson? I can never seem to find it

Quote Originally Posted by Sacktap
    DOes anyone happen to have any of the bb in "I Spy" with Femke Jenson (I think thats correct spelling) and Owen wilson? I can never seem to find it
    Famke Janssen. I think I just saw that recently and (sob! did not download it (too busy downloading the thing from Alias). Look at the recent posts in this very thread and in the one on ballbusting in the movies.

From the Pervert DataBase:

Model by Day (TV movie): (1994) There are a couple of scenes of interest here. The heroine, Famke Janssen, a model by day and a black leather dominatrix style clad crimefighter by night has several fights in which she uses martial arts and groin kicks throughout the film. With her model friends at a nightclub, she grabs the club owner (a bad guy) under a table and then he makes them leave. Shannon Tweed also stars in this film, as a self defence tutor who tells her class to 'kick him in the balls' raising her leg. Then the whole class demonstrates this by yelling kick him in the balls. pretty cool scene. This is a tv movie. Utter disappointment, dont waste your time or money...busts blow

R.P.M.: (1996) Cheesey David Arquette movie where he's a high-tech car-thief, and Famke Janssen is his sister. She knees David in his balls, about half-way thru movie. Also; scene where she is being attacked by two guys. She grabs one by his balls, then, while still holding the first guy's balls, kicks the second one in his balls (not as good as it sounds).

I Spy: (2002) Five knees, all by Famke Janssen. Wow. The first knee she was wearing a short leather skirt and high heeled leather boots. Right after that, she appologizes to Owen Wilson for the knee, then he says he liked it. Her face lights up, she says ' really, you like that kind of thing?' He says, ' no, that's not what I meant.' Then he goes into her bedroom while she is lying down, and wants to tell her he likes her. Instead, she gets up and says, 'I know what you want', walks slowly over to him. 'Don't worry, you can trust me', then offscreen knees him hard in the balls.' Then she kicks him in the last 15 minutes and you don't see whose boot it is that is kicking him, he says 'oh, hi honey', automatically knowing it was Famke!!!!!! Wow, hot!!!! She is a total ballbuster in this movie. Then in the last 2 minutes, she knees Owen again {all knees and kicks are on Owen, by the way}, this time he was wearing a cup. Wow, oh yeah, and she cuts off Eddie Murphy's belt twice while he's tied up and says, maybe we should cut off your penis. A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Tamakeri Party Video sample

California Mean Girls has a new party video available through our website. But the sample video is friggin' awsome in its own right because it features an ultra-hot voice-over by our Cali Mean Girls producer Scarlet Lisa. Some of you have seen her work and heard her voice in a previous interview I had posted with her last December. Don't know about you, but her voice, combined with her very obvious love of ball-busting just makes me practically pole-vault around the room! Damn. Whether you are interested in buying a video or not, you owe it to yourself to watch and listen to this sample!

http://www.calimg.com/Samples/tk01-127198/tk01.htm