check the ballbusting updates here

Page 79 of 294 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4405

Thread: Links - Videos

I downloaded the QT mov. it was very hot Mrs B is very cute Mr B is well built and hung nicely for movies like this. I would like to see you narrow the camera field/ And focus more closely on the action. Overall an A + for effort and set up. Senerio she is upset you flirted with the honey from the third movie, and demands retrabution bust bust bust. for such young people your lucky to have found each other. Keep up he he the good work

Quote Originally Posted by BustedCouple View Post
    I was really expecting more feedback :-\ Well anyways, our site should be up within the week!!
    Great clips!!!!
    The (look like) cheerleader outfit is wonderful combined to ballbusting.
    Will it be possible to see the same with a schoolgirl outfit (white ankle socks, black shiny pumps or maryjane shoes)?

We were going to hold out on this one until we got a site going but apparently that is more difficult then we thought it would be. Either way, check this new vid out! One of our best!

Mrs. Busted's first video with sneakers on. Few minutes long, quite a few different ballbusting techniques. Guess next time she asks me to go for a run I'll hurry up and get dressed!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ydjmz

Enjoy,
    -Mr. Busted
    WOWwwwww

great work!!!!!
    let me know in msn what would u like to do to my balls!! ( avatar! )

mr busted, very nice. the effort is great. as others said, the camera is too far away for any detail. you will probably need someone on the camera or run two cameras , one tight one full scene and then do the editing on the computer. most bb scenes do not have the male touching their cock though. i've noticed the gay material like shotgun video the two guys stroke it will doing busted but on the female/male side rarely does the male get to have fun while the female is enjoying her busting. the gigling of your lady is perfect. kicks seem to look better when if your hands are not on your cock though. after the kick the cock flails around and with hand on your cock it takes away from the art - in my opinion - please do not take this as critisism, we dont want to discourage you. you are quite the specimen and so is your lovely lady so whatever you do you really cant go wrong. your cock is huge and again it would look better just hanging out there without stroking it. if it needs a little stoking then perhaps the lady can do. essentially the ballbusting is the pleashure of the lady and I guess seeing the stroking takes away from that. everyone is different though. much appreciated though.

Can I get more feedback on those who successfully watched it? Also, we are going to try and be on AOL Instant Messenger under the same name of, "BustedCouple" but usually it will be me on there taking notes on requests for videos because the wife makes me or I suffer some sexy consequences!! :-D If you want to recommend any movies or just talk or if your a female and you want to work with Mistress Grace just send a message and I will write back asap! Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Mr. Busted
    Well I for one am VERY glad you guys are back!! I haven't seen the video yet ( it's d/ling as i write this) I'm sure its going to be your usually excellent stuff, as your wife is perfect! Consider me your first customer once you get up and running.

My wife got a new cam for her birthday, one finally capable of recording decent quality, length, and sound. We just moved last week though so we've barely had time to play, but heres a couple we took with her new cam, very short and sorry there wasnt more to listen too now that sound works, other than my whimpering. More will follow after our session next Saturday I hope!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u668zs

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yo6b8h

Supreme Poster
    i envy linklierok and bustedcouple. lucky mofos

Thumbs up

What do you guys think? Will you download this again once our site is up?
    I LOVED this, the shots of her feet and feet in socks were YUMMIE. I have seen a few posts telling you that you should do this or not do that, well I loved it as it was. I see NO problem with the guy having a bit of extra fun while the girl has hers I say, just keep shootong them as they are. I LOVED being able to see the full picture, including BOTH peoples reaction to the kicks. Dont listen too much to what others say THEY want or you will need 100 carmeras. 1 for close up off balls, one for close up of feet, one angled for upskirt shots (my fave), one just on your face, one just on hers etc, etc, etc

Supreme Poster

bustedcouple

I reccomend maybe starting out with a clips 4 sale account. You can test the waters there and sell single clips. You make more money selling singles for 5+ bucks a clip anyway than from a site for 30 a month. If you get enough business and people keep saying "when you goanna put a site up?" then maybe you could put one up.

Supreme Poster

busted couple

ok it won't let me put the site down, clip
    s 4
    sale

Supreme Poster

busted couple

yea I also would love to see her suck your cock a little too and maybe squeeze while shes doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz View Post
    I LOVED this, the shots of her feet and feet in socks were YUMMIE. I have seen a few posts telling you that you should do this or not do that, well I loved it as it was. I see NO problem with the guy having a bit of extra fun while the girl has hers I say, just keep shootong them as they are. I LOVED being able to see the full picture, including BOTH peoples reaction to the kicks. Dont listen too much to what others say THEY want or you will need 100 carmeras. 1 for close up off balls, one for close up of feet, one angled for upskirt shots (my fave), one just on your face, one just on hers etc, etc, etc
    I agree. You're the creator, put your ideas out there and if they don't like it so what?
    You'll go crazy trying to please everyone.

Feedback

Hello slaves - Mrs. B here (aka Mistress Grace)

Thank you for the feedback and compliments! Our site should be up by tomorrow night and theres one never before seen video! Lets just say its...juicy . Alll of your ideas will be considered, and most likely incorporated into future videos! As for the constructive criticism, it is appreciated but our style is however we want it to be because as we all know there is much variation within the ballbusting world. We are using the money raised from our site to buy new crystal clear camera equipment for sexy angles on those comprimising shots, sexy outfits, heels, boots, lacy stockings, fishnets, and whatever else I want! So things are just going to get better and better - for me that is . We will let you know as soon as the site is up! And with everyones help we will be able to make those vids better and better.

Keep the feedback coming! hehe!
    -Mistress Grace <3

Hello slaves - Mrs. B here (aka Mistress Grace)

Thank you for the feedback and compliments! Our site should be up by tomorrow night and theres one never before seen video! Lets just say its...juicy . Alll of your ideas will be considered, and most likely incorporated into future videos! As for the constructive criticism, it is appreciated but our style is however we want it to be because as we all know there is much variation within the ballbusting world. We are using the money raised from our site to buy new crystal clear camera equipment for sexy angles on those comprimising shots, sexy outfits, heels, boots, lacy stockings, fishnets, and whatever else I want! So things are just going to get better and better - for me that is . We will let you know as soon as the site is up! And with everyones help we will be able to make those vids better and better.

Keep the feedback coming! hehe!
    -Mistress Grace <3
    Congratulations Misstress grace, I can't wait to see more of you!

Yeah Like the tied up balls and the paddle hot , guys did not kow you had this in you too !