check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: bb art (new member) by nibelheim

Post bb art (new member) by nibelheim

hi all,

I'm new to the forum, and I'm going to introduce myself and say hello to you all. this forum is really nice.

Of course I'm posting here because I luv ballbusting, but just seen as an erotic act, and much more if done on bare balls by women that use a naked part of their body (hand, foot, knee, whatever) and that seem to enjoy what they're doing.

Anyway I like much more drawings, especially in manga style. I've not read all the posts around here yet, but I wonder if there's someone else that prefers drawings than pics of real ppl.

I'm pretty sure that in Japan there are plenty of comics and anime with BB, but unfortunately they doesn't seem to leave it so easily.
    I often saw also japanese bb videos, and really apreciated them.
    Even if some seem more merciless than videos from other countries, I find less violence in them and more erotic fun. Just a personal thinking anyway.

N.

Julie18nz
    Hi,

Welcome to our little corner of the net

As far as BB art is concerned, I have seen a couple that I liked, but I prefer the ones where the people look more real and most I have seen have women with tits SOOOOOOO huge that they need their own post code I also LOVE the Japanes BB vids I have seen