check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductory Posts By New Members

Hybrid View

I'm a new member

Hello. Great site. Interested in ladies that know how to work their mans' balls. One of my ultimate fantasies, a woman that KNOWS how to play with my balls properly. Sara can we see some of your cbt pics? Thornapple... you are the man!! And your lovely wife is the woman!!! She really knows what she is doing with your balls! She is HOT!! I say that in the most respectful way. Please continue to post video clips and pictures showing her obvious talent with her lovely, beautiful hands pulling, stretching and squeezing your testicles. I saw your video segments at ntcweb.com and at newart.com. WoWWEEE!!!! KaZoWWEEEE!!!All great. The one called "stretchslap"MOV(the one that was in Quicktime format) was so ULTRA HOT, that I almost had an orgasm from seeing your lovely wife and her exquisite hands pull and stretch and squeeze your balls. Your wife is GREAT and HOT!!! I'll post more questions here and on ntcweb and I may register at newart too. Thanks for providing those vids/pictures. Really, REALLY (emphasis added), looking forward to a LOT more videos/pictures of your wife working on your package.

Big Supporter

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by stretch&squeeze
    Hello. Great site. Interested in ladies that know how to work their mans' balls. One of my ultimate fantasies, a woman that KNOWS how to play with my balls properly. Sara can we see some of your cbt pics? Thornapple... you are the man!! And your lovely wife is the woman!!!
    Thanks stretch&squeeze for your comments. I don't know why, but only a few people have left comments about pics, vids, or posts. It's nice to feel appreciated.

We are strictly a couple, and just wanted to share a few of our fun times with others that enjoy the same interests. This is our first time playing on the web. Besides, I love to show off the wife. The other forums we try to keep sort of separate because each one has it's own topics, but I try to post pics and links in all if I think they are good. Enjoy.
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 10-14-2004 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thornapple
    Thanks stretch&squeeze for your comments. I don't know why, but only a few people have left comments about pics, vids, or posts. It's nice to feel appreciated.
    may I ask what is the site stretch&squeeze is talking about?
    as far as I know the ntcweb is no longer working and I'd like to see what he's speaking of too!

that sounded interesting.

Registered Member
    Might as well put my 2 cents in here. I'm college age (also play guitar ) and I hate the terms "ballbusting" and "cbt." I think that even though they apply some of the time, what most of the people here enjoy is neither "busting" or "torture," even though some pain may be involved. Personally I'd prefer something more like "rough genital play," which for me, personally, is something I enjoy most when I'm already turned on. I enjoying squeezing, stretching, slapping, and the like, mostly from behind or ontop, by a sexy lady. For reasons I may never know, it actually hightens my pleasure, and makes me more turned on, to a point. But I enjoy the "rough" activities to be mixed in with the more "normal" ones, like some others here do no doubt.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by weedie
    . . .and I hate the terms "ballbusting" and "cbt." I think that even though they apply some of the time, what most of the people here enjoy is neither "busting" or "torture," even though some pain may be involved. Personally I'd prefer something more like "rough genital play," . . .
    I dislike the terms 'ballbusting' and 'cbt', also. For example, I really don't feel a longing for a "bust" (unless we're talking about my favourite subject in the world, BOOOOOOBS!!!), I feel a longing to get kicked in the nuts.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Hi I'm pretty new to this forum myself and as much as I've been dreaming away about BB for ages I've never actually had the pleasure of a real session. Anyway now that I've ranted away about that the point is where is the link for your pics thornapple as I'm sure I would appreciate them as well.

All the best

Quote Originally Posted by thornapple

We are strictly a couple, and just wanted to share a few of our fun times with others that enjoy the same interests. This is our first time playing on the web. Besides, I love to show off the wife. The other forums we try to keep sort of separate because each one has it's own topics, but I try to post pics and links in all if I think they are good. Enjoy.

I think this is Thornapples site-

http://fetish.elitecities.com/smakmynuts/

Quote Originally Posted by thornapple View Post

I agree. I like the stuff you and your wife do, Thorn-sama. I honestly look forward to more, if you'll actually DO more. But thats another story. I know how you feel with the "Nice to feel appreciated" bit. People these days are far to unappreciated. They do so much and get so little. It kind of gets under my skin, you know?

Anyways, a little off topic. I'm slightly new to this forum. I've always been a lurker but decided to bet my balls and make my existence known. [Pun intended.] I hope to be a regular here, and hope to help out and enjoy this place to the max!

My name is Ian, for the record books. I'm Nineteen and I live in Robbinsville, North Carolina of the USA. Boring little town, but hey, we get along.

SadisticSara

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by stretch&squeeze
    Hello. Great site. Interested in ladies that know how to work their mans' balls. One of my ultimate fantasies, a woman that KNOWS how to play with my balls properly. Sara can we see some of your cbt pics? ...

Welcome to the Forums, 'stretch&squeeze'

I've posted very few pics of myself. Sorry.
    I don't have many pics of myself busting balls.
    I usually have my hands too busy squeezing, pulling & stretching, grabbing & punching, etc. to hold a camera.
    The guy frequently has his hands tied!
    And having a third person present to take photos would be too distracting and would make me feel very uncomfortable.
    I'm not a "pro", and the few pics that I do have (that I haven't posted) are of poor quality.

Have fun!

- Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 01-18-2005 at 12:05 AM. Reason: (Removed link to post that no longer exists)

Hi to all. I'm new!

Hi to all guys.

So...I'm new in this forum.Few minutes ago i have just been registered.

I read ALL the threads and posts in this forum.Really exciting ! I mean it.

I' am ballbusting addict during a lot of years. Finally I have found MY forum today.

I hope to have nice discussions here.All of us, have to offer something in this forum.

Nice to meet you guys, and of course, nice to meet the girls/women in this forum !

...Happy new year my friends !

Welcome aboard!

Introduction

Hi there, I'm a 20 year old guy from RI, USA. I just stumbled across this board while searching for ballbusting polls. It's really interesting and there's a lot of people here, I'm glad to have joined and look forward to talking with all of you.

-oRioN

New also

Hello everyone. I am new to this site as well. Interesting stuff. Haven't read all the threads yet but I am working on it. Thanks for sharing. My experience with ballbusting is extremely limited, but I am looking foward to future exploration.

Welcome Billna. Just like you, I too am new and have very little experence. I'm 25 and live in northern Louisiana. I used to live in New Jersey where it seemed like so many girls like to kick nuts, or at least threaten or play fight... something. Down here nobody seems to like it. I remember that, in Jersey, if I hung around a female friend of mine long enough, she'd give a threat, or a fake kick or anything. The last time a girl hit me in the nuts must have been at leat 8 years ago. I think I've been hit by dudes more than chicks. Come to think of it, that sucks.

I whish I could find a girl who'd give me a occasional love tap. If I had someone like Sara, I'd die from too much pleasure. So it goes.

I'm new here

Hi people I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi. Well hope to talk to you all a lot in the near future and this does seem like a real cool forum. Well until I think it's ok to waste everyones time or until someone talks to me I shall be waiting, or something. (Note I'm pretty new to the whole forum thing too)