Quote Originally Posted by numnutz
jigab00. i am in the same boat as you were. how did you present this to your wife? how did she react? i would very much like to be where your at now in MY relationship. input from you and the rest of the forum is appreciated . oh i forgot to say hi to everybody as i am new here
numnutz, it wasn't anything special. It takes courage, and faith that she loves you and won't judge you harshly. I woke up with a hard-on, she asked me why, and I decided "today's the day" and spilled the beans. Try to start a discussion about fantasies (all couples do) if it's difficult to start talking. I guess the biggest hurdle is trust - and if you trust her, then do it. I'm kicking myself for not telling her years ago.
As for her reaction - well, it's hard to argue with someone's fantasy when their so obviously aroused (haha). She took it very well, mixed with a little bit of concern for my balls of course, but she was very game (as I found out that night, when I had an hour long bb/hj session!). In fact, I think she enjoyed beating the hell out of balls a lot more than she thought she would!

Trust her - she loves you, and will support you. While it's hard to get over the innate fear of rejection or insecurity, give it your best shot - the worst she could say is that she doesn't want to do it. Tit for tat though, she might want something from you too!

J