check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductory Posts By New Members

hiya folks. I'm Mark. 23 years old, from Scotland. You've got a wonderful forum here!

I'm new here

Hi people I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi. Well hope to talk to you all a lot in the near future and this does seem like a real cool forum. Well until I think it's ok to waste everyones time or until someone talks to me I shall be waiting, or something. (Note I'm pretty new to the whole forum thing too)

Hi I'm new here as well. I've been into BB a while now and particularly enjoy having my testicles squeezed. I am married and my wife certainly enjoys squeezing them and she even knees me in the family jewels from time to time.

The thing I enjoy the most is the sex afterwards. I don't think there is a feelng in he world like having a lot of pleasure in your cock while your balls are still throbbing from the punishment they have been given!

Anyway I'll cut off there, but no doubt I'll be speaking again at some point.

Registered Member
    Hey, I am new. I dont have much experience with ballbusting, but ive always had a fetish for it.

Registered Member
    I have had a fetish for ballbusting for a while now, and did not think anyone else did. However, I have come to find out that my current girlfriend is into it as well. She will tell me to drop my pants and then she will slap and punch them if she is in the mood, which is often. I try to last as long as possible, but after a few punches the pain is too much. Im still trying to build up my tolerance. BTW great forum.

Registered Member

hi everyone

hi everyone

i am new here just wanted to introduce myself , i am a male 34 , , i am single no kids , i fantisize about ballbusting alot .

i always want to be caught sniffing some dirty panities , and being cracked in the balls for it by two women .
    i know this woman Sandy she is just a very mean girl , but yet very beautiful , i fantisize about her often !!

shithead

Quote Originally Posted by thornapple
    Thanks stretch&squeeze for your comments. I don't know why, but only a few people have left comments about pics, vids, or posts. It's nice to feel appreciated.
    may I ask what is the site stretch&squeeze is talking about?
    as far as I know the ntcweb is no longer working and I'd like to see what he's speaking of too!

that sounded interesting.

Registered Member
    Might as well put my 2 cents in here. I'm college age (also play guitar ) and I hate the terms "ballbusting" and "cbt." I think that even though they apply some of the time, what most of the people here enjoy is neither "busting" or "torture," even though some pain may be involved. Personally I'd prefer something more like "rough genital play," which for me, personally, is something I enjoy most when I'm already turned on. I enjoying squeezing, stretching, slapping, and the like, mostly from behind or ontop, by a sexy lady. For reasons I may never know, it actually hightens my pleasure, and makes me more turned on, to a point. But I enjoy the "rough" activities to be mixed in with the more "normal" ones, like some others here do no doubt.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by weedie
    . . .and I hate the terms "ballbusting" and "cbt." I think that even though they apply some of the time, what most of the people here enjoy is neither "busting" or "torture," even though some pain may be involved. Personally I'd prefer something more like "rough genital play," . . .
    I dislike the terms 'ballbusting' and 'cbt', also. For example, I really don't feel a longing for a "bust" (unless we're talking about my favourite subject in the world, BOOOOOOBS!!!), I feel a longing to get kicked in the nuts.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Hey, everybody!

I'm a 21 y/o guy in DC who loves getting his balls kicked in and conversing with like minded people. I'm glad that I came across a forum that is moderated by such SPLENDID women

I somewhat disagree. I like having my balls tortured by a women, I also like the threat. When a women tells me she is going to bust, crush, maim, destroy my balls its a huge turn on. Any gals out there that like to threaten, Sara, Julie, Evil, Agnetha? I know I'm strange.

Yeah i think its hot sometimes when a girl will jokingly or non jokingly threaten me about kicking me in the balls, and the whole time i smile and dont get scared or back down like the average guy, saying in my head (BRING IT!).

im close to some of my girls friends and one of them was like "he wont feel so tough if i kick him in the balls." ( i guess b/c they think im cocky)and my girl was like "ud be surprised" i just thought that was great.

I dont know if you guys ever watch the show "family guy," but when i referenced the "bring it" that was reminiscent of the guy in the wheel chair.

Andy

thought id post just to sya hi all i am for maustralia and love a good knee ot he balls by a girl

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyfromtheblock
    I dont know if you guys ever watch the show "family guy," but when i referenced the "bring it" that was reminiscent of the guy in the wheel chair.
    LOL... that is Joe... man that show is soooo good

UK men

Are you single, intelligent, tall (>6'2"), slim, muscular and, preferably blond? Do you live in the South East of England? Do you have a big dick?
    If so contact me. NO time-wasters please!
    I may be willing to switch once trust is established.
    K.