check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductory Posts By New Members

I never introduced myself properly.
    I'm a professional twenty-something (nearing thirty...scary) illustrator and animator who's always enjoyed BB.
    I'm blissfully single and living in the frigid north of the United States.
    I'm always glad to see the BB community grow and diversify.

-Knave

There's nothing wrong with doing ballbusting with you're girlfriend at the age of 20. Me and my girlfriend started at 18 and we've been doing it ever since for the past 3 years.

Hi, this is my first post. My interests are pretty much ballbusting by being punched and squeezed. Knees and kicks don't really do it for me, but being punched over and over and over again is a personal heaven.

Registered Member

Hi

Hi, I'm, new to the forum but have been a fan of femaldom.com for a long time. I love getting my balls squeezed, I just love being at the mercy of a women, it turns me on sooo much. So glad to be part of this group

Registered Member
    hello all,

thought i would say hi being that i just registered. i've never actually been busted by a female. after reading an issues of a martial art mag i read had an article by kathy long. she was hinting that woman should learn m. arts from other woman. in the picture it showed kathy catching a male's leg during a kick and countering with a punch to his balls while holding his leg up. ever since i've always wondered what it would be like (other then the extreme pain) to give myself to a woman to be dominated for her enjoyment.

i would of uploaded the picture, but its copyrighted and i don't want to go breaking the rules on the first post lol. if to google "kathy long groin strike" it will be at the top of the page though.

Hello all!
    I'm a maso guy from Hannover (Germany), having a fetish for all kind of high heeled boots. Sorry for this short posting at this time. I will write more in the near future!
    Greets,
    Sklave_r3

Hi all,
    I've cruised the site for a few days and decided to join. My favorite is to have the "boys" weighted and then either thumped or squeezed while I'm tied so I can't bend or stop the torment

Hello everyone,
    I've been lurking for quite some time, and actually registered a while back, but work and illness have delayed my actual participation.

Anyway, what I really wanted to say was a simple "Thank you" to the posters in this forum, especially Sara. I've been a "closet" bb fetishist for years, and have been married for some time. For various reasons, I'd kept this a secret from my wife (and obviously everyone else). However, reading Sara's opinions on bb regarding mutual respect and support inspired me to get over my insecurities and I made the leap.

That was about two months ago, and our relationship has never been better. She not only accepted my fetish, but she actually liked participating in it! In fact for the first few days after my confession (and my subsequent first racking!) it was like I'd fallen in love all over again.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank Sara and group at this forum for their help. Hopefully, I'll be a contributor here for many moons to come!
    J

Registered Member
    HI all,
    I am so happy I found this site. Thanks for setting it up and keeping it so well run
    George

Registered Member
    jigab00. i am in the same boat as you were. how did you present this to your wife? how did she react? i would very much like to be where your at now in MY relationship. input from you and the rest of the forum is appreciated . oh i forgot to say hi to everybody as i am new here

SadisticSara

Arrow

Welcome to the new members who are posting in this thread.

I get around to reading everything posted here, even though I don't comment on each post.

We're all into 'ballbusting' or we wouldn't be here.
    I think it's great to have this forum where we can share fantasies, experiences, methods, ideas, tips, worries, problems, stories, pics, and talk about what interests or fascinates us. Stuff that most of us wouldn't feel very comfortable sharing with family or friends!

So 'thanks' to the members who write their introductory posts here.
    And I hope that you later also find other threads on this forum where you'd like to post what's on your mind.

- Sara

Big Supporter

Smile

Hello everybody.

This is my first post, so I don't want to screw it up: I was bounced as an earlier incarnation due to an inadequacy [but only in a hasty first post ;-} ].

Anyway, I was interested in women's feet by the age of four and ballbusting by age 12, but I really didn't do much about it in dating until I met my fiancé. Fortunately I've more than made up for my slow start in 20 years of marriage.

I'm not sure what started my interest, but when I was 12, my mother had a close girl friend who was 26 years old. The friend was competitive, physical, and earthy. She spent a lot of time at our home. She was always barefoot and fascinated with her feet. I played footsie with her may times. One time she became angry with me and tried to kick me in the balls; unfortunately she missed. I was hard for the rest of the day. I eventually had more experiences with her feet. And now I'm a confirmed foot and ballbusting addict.

I enjoy ballbusting from my wife's feet (usually bare, though sometimes in pumps), knees, and fists. Occasionally a good squeeze goes well too.

I love this website. Mistress Sara, you're doing a great job in running this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by numnutz
    jigab00. i am in the same boat as you were. how did you present this to your wife? how did she react? i would very much like to be where your at now in MY relationship. input from you and the rest of the forum is appreciated . oh i forgot to say hi to everybody as i am new here
    numnutz, it wasn't anything special. It takes courage, and faith that she loves you and won't judge you harshly. I woke up with a hard-on, she asked me why, and I decided "today's the day" and spilled the beans. Try to start a discussion about fantasies (all couples do) if it's difficult to start talking. I guess the biggest hurdle is trust - and if you trust her, then do it. I'm kicking myself for not telling her years ago.
    As for her reaction - well, it's hard to argue with someone's fantasy when their so obviously aroused (haha). She took it very well, mixed with a little bit of concern for my balls of course, but she was very game (as I found out that night, when I had an hour long bb/hj session!). In fact, I think she enjoyed beating the hell out of balls a lot more than she thought she would!

Trust her - she loves you, and will support you. While it's hard to get over the innate fear of rejection or insecurity, give it your best shot - the worst she could say is that she doesn't want to do it. Tit for tat though, she might want something from you too!

J

My first post from Austin Texas

Hey guys, ladies, and the super beautiful Sara.

Ive had a ballbusting fetish for as long as I can remember, way back since I was 9 or so. I've recently become rather comfortable with it, and although I dont have any regular females into ballbusting right now, I just "walked out of my freak closet" on my journal and introduced people to my other journal, which talks how I got into this fetish, etc.

I love the forums, and I'm considering starting up a ballbusting/pantyhose-stocking/trampling fetish website here out of Austin over the summer.

SDX

Hello

Just wanted to take a minute to say Hi to everyone here. This is a great place and has some really good information I must say!

Nice to finally see a place where the women enjoy the act and do not seem to be hell-bent on simply trying to destroy men's balls so much as assuring fun for both parties involved (albeit PAINFUL fun for the recipient).

Wish it was easier to find women into this kind of thing down here in the south... I've lived most of my life in LA and AR and I guess the ballbusting mentality conflicts with the predominant "Southern Belle" act for so many women down here.

Anyway, gonna go back to perusing the threads and stories in them. Keep up the great work and I'll post some stories once I get them completed.