check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductory Posts By New Members

Registered Member
    I might as well jump in and say hello as well. I've been lurking for ages, so I thought I might as well register an account and say something. Thanks for maintaining an awesome forum everyone!

I sympathise with not being able to find anyone into BB in your area. That said, I could have several under my nose and not know about it, because it's not the kind of thing that I find is easy to ask about!

¹²³

new

frist post here 4 me
    hi to everbody

no i not a fbi agent
    ha ha cool!!!
    thats a yoke

see u-all round later wen i hope 2 post more
    in meantime i read here
    good

Registered Member
    Hi

Just found this site and it looks rather good. I hope to become an active poster - looking forward to chatting to everybody.

Mike

Registered Member

Thumbs up

As a new member, I just wanted to say hello to all. This is a great site with lots of good input. Great to see some lovely women here into BB & CB!!

PussySlave

Hello there. Great site (the pictures are particularly good). Hope to be able to add something in the way of pictures and stories if i would be appreciated. Cheers.

Hey, I'd like to start a thread for pics that aren't bb, but are oh so close to being bb.

SadisticSara

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by fchotball
    Hey, I'd like to start a thread for pics that aren't bb, but are oh so close to being bb.

You can use the thread "Non bb Pics of Related Interest", at:
    www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2524

- Sara

Cheers everybody. i'm new to the forum, but i've been into BB for a long time. this place is great cause they're isn't too much for BB that's i've found on sites. There seems to be a lot of men and women into it, but it's nearly impossible to find a real good site. anyway, real quick about me. i bust my own balls most of the time, a womans only got me good once, but not in a sexual way, so it was no fun. i'd love finding a girl who's into it, but it's always felt odd to ask. anyway, i look forward to posting more.

inquisitiv
    Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara

You can use the thread "Non bb Pics of Related Interest", at:
    www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2524

- Sara
    fchotball started that thread. Is there some kinda time travel here I'm not aware of? He starts thread at 5.02 and you recommend that he does this over 5 hours later. How do you do it Sara? Are you controlling our minds? Maybe its too early in the morning for me?

SadisticSara

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitiv
    fchotball started that thread. Is there some kinda time travel here I'm not aware of? He starts thread at 5.02 and you recommend that he does this over 5 hours later. How do you do it Sara? Are you controlling our minds? Maybe its too early in the morning for me?

Hee, hee!

By the time I'd read his question above, he'd already created a new thread.

But I didn't want to delete his post. That would be mean, and others reading this thread might want to know where he's posting his pics.

I renamed the thread that he started, to a more descriptive name. The new name for the thread is mentioned in my post above.

Without deleting his post here, there wasn't much else I could do besides informing others of the thread name and link where he's posting by writing something like what I posted above. It was also a way for me to let him know that his new (renamed) thread is OK with me.

The alternative was to leave his question here unanswered.

Sorry for confusing you. It must have been a mind bender. Time travel or mind control. Those 2 would save me more work and "time"!

- Sara

inquisitiv
    I’m desperately trying to resist the urge to start a “Sara is a Goddess” thread…. I know you are behind this..... but I am strong

Re: Mind control
    When you’ve got him by the balls his mind is one of the things that follows.

Smile Hi

I just want to say I have been a long time lurker in this group and have just started posting and I love it. I feel that as in my post in the julies fetishes thread about ballbusting outside of the fetish and society's view of it I will end up clashing heads with people a few times, but in general I love this forum and the people who post in it, not that I really know any of you but the candid responses and frequent participation puts this group way above any of the yahoo groups. It would be nice if more women would participate, as the reason women tend to shy from many yahoo groups is annoying guys begging to meet and get busted. I dont see much of that here if any, however I can imagine if a lot of women entered the forum such requests might go up by new members joining just for that purpose. But, then a gain the ballbusting goddes (sorry dave not trying to infringe on any copyrights) that moderates this group could always give them the boot (and not the good kind).

by the way, am I allowed to post my email for people to contact me if they want. Guys and gals alike, just to talk about busting and whatever? This would be directed to Sarah.

Hi, Just joined

Hi, i've seen this site a couple of times but now i've finally decided to join. I have had a ballbusting fetish for years and have thought of a lot of ways to torture them, but if anyone has any new ideas please tell me.

SadisticSara

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by iagree
    by the way, am I allowed to post my email for people to contact me if they want. Guys and gals alike, just to talk about busting and whatever? This would be directed to Sarah.

Short Answer: Yes.

Better Answer: Yes, you're allowed to. But search engine bots index these pages very frequently. That would allow anyone to look up your email address and find it posted here by you. If you use an address that friends or relatives know, they might put your address in a search engine just out of curiosity some day, and find you here! That's not a big problem though, because smart people have at least 1 email address exclusively for odd and strange things.

Worse, spambots also search pages online to collect email addresses to add to their lists that they send junkmail to. Those lists are shared with their 'partners', who will also send junkmail. Anyone can buy a CD with a few million such email addresses and start their own spamming operation. They're available for sale online and advertised by way of emails sent by spammers who want to make extra money by selling CDs with 10 or 20 million real email addresses on them. Beginning spammers buy them.

If you have an email address that's protected from spam, you might not mind. There are several ways of eliminating 99%+ junkmail before the junk arrives at your own filters.
    With no spam protection, you will eventually be so flooded by junkmail that any 'real live person' will rarely be able to send you an email because your email address will be 'over quota' (filled with junkmail). This also applies to email accounts with capacities of 1 GB or more.

Alternatives:
    == Ask others to send you a Private Message, and make sure that your Profile settings are configured to accept PMs.
    == Enable contact by email in your profile. (Yours isn't currently enabled.)
    == Put your email address in your posts in a way that spambots don't detect as an email address. There are many ways of doing this.

To save time and space here, I'll just mention one humorous variation of the latter (disguising your email address):
    Suppose one's email address is formitible@yahooo.com
    One could write the following in a post:

"Email me at formitibleMYBALLS@yahooo.com but please remove "MYBALLS" first."

Most people could figure out how to remove 7 letters from the address before clicking on "Send". Spambots can only 'remove' simple commonly used character strings such as "REMOVE", "REMOVETHIS", "NOSPAM", etc.
    By the way, email addresses aren't case sensitive as far as spambots are concerned.

Back to your question. Yes, you can post your email address -- if you want to.

- Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 04-23-2005 at 05:10 AM. Reason: (Added email example of avoiding spambots)