check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever been busted by a family member?

Ever been busted by a family member?

A Family Member

I was just wondering
    becuase I have BB/FS relationship W/ someone in my family
    I am not Joking eother

anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by bbfan166
    A Family Member

I was just wondering
    becuase I have BB/FS relationship W/ someone in my family
    I am not Joking eother

anyone else
    I got kicked in the nuts by my sister once, but not consensually.

I'm a bit acronym-impaired; what's FS?
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble

I'm a bit acronym-impaired; what's FS?
    I'm guessing at facesitting

I've been kicked by my sister a couple of times. She seems to like it. She threatens and follows through alot. It wasn't uncommon to hear her say in a playfight "I'm gonna kick your nuts!" and then start throwing kicks. Or sometimes she'd kick out of suprise: I walked up behind her and poked her side and she back kicked me wearing keds. It was weak and didn't hurt much but she did go brag to her BF who was there. "did you see that, got him with a back kick in the balls by suprise."

Looking back, it would be nice if she wasn't my sister. That way I could actually enjoy these memories.

Supreme Poster
    i'm 25 yearls old now ... but when i was younger i was busted by my cousin, it wasn't play fighting or anything like that, it started out by me getting nailed by her in a soccer game ... she kicked the ball pretty hard and the ball got me right in the balls and once she started laughing as i went down i got a bit excited to hear her laugh about it, i think that she noticed that i had a bit of an erection and after a game she just said that she would love to try it again ... i agreed and she would bust my balls for about 2 years, then she got married

We were always fully clothed during our busting sessions, and that was the only physical contact i had with her ... her foot smashing my balls I didn't have any sexual feelings towards her as she was my cousin but just to hear a girl laugh and make fun of me while i'm holding my balls makes me feel fuzzy warm inside.

Someone please tell me its not f-ck/suck pleeease! Or fart/sh-t or father/sister or, shall I stop know?

Julie18nz
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    Someone please tell me its not f-ck/suck pleeease! Or fart/sh-t or father/sister or, shall I stop know?

F/S = Family Sex (******, the game the WHOLE family can play. Though I have heard that its relatively boring)

I have been 'busted' by my cousin, but this IS a BB forum

Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz
    F/S = Family Sex (******, the game the WHOLE family can play. Though I have heard that its relatively boring)

I have been 'busted' by my cousin, but this IS a BB forum
    "****** is best."

If anybody shows up and asks what happened while a guy (like, say, Trouble), is writhing on the floor holding his nuts and his sister (who, for the sake of an example, we'll say is Julie18nz) is standing there laughing, I think we'd have a hard time convincing anyone that anything "sexual" was involved other than that it may have been a bit titillating.

I think the next time they saw us, and Julie18nz, Trouble's sister for the moment, was holding her chest and crying while Trouble had a big smirk on his face, still, nobody'd think it was sexual.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Funny Julie!

Banned

Busted by cousin and aunt

My cousin busted me when trying out some self defense moves that she wanted to try... it was a knee but not too hard. My aunt, who is a brown belt in karate, used to practice on me but her kicks were light, except for the few times she was trying to teach me a lesson when I would try to wrestle her to the ground. Those hurt a little more.

Lucky bastard!

[QUOTE]

It isn't boring, trust me
    I have BB and facesitting sessions with my sisters and it isn't that bad

Registered Member

Only once

This happened about a year ago when I was 15 and my little sister Abby was 13. We were outside and we made made a bet over a basketball game. If I won she had to do all my chores for the week but if she won she got to kick me in the balls. I thought that was very stupid but I wasn’t going to lose so I said yes. After all that I did get beat 15-13 I think. Of course I refused to be kicked in the balls so she went inside and told my mom the whole thing which I thought so what, but than my mom calls me up and tells me a deal is a deal and I better spread em and let Abby give me a good kick. Of course I said no but my mom said if I didn’t do it that second she would give me a kick when I went to bed so I ran downstairs and locked myself in my room. A few hours later I went to supper and they both acted like nothing happened but than I went to watch 24 and my mom said I couldn’t till I let stood up to my part of the deal. So in the middle of the living room I had to pull down my pants to my ankles and let me sister see my growing bulge in my underpants and let her line up her foot. She lined it up and looked at my mom for approval and than Bamn. I felt like I was going to pass out the pain was so bad my sister just laughed and my mom said never bet your balls Mike. I got to watch tv for the next two hours with aching balls and than I went to bed but after brushing my teeth I came into my room to see my mom waiting there with her arms folded with nothing more than a bra and a thong on. She said didn’t you think I was going to keep my part of the deal. Mike you took 3 hours to let your sister do it so you will receive one kick tonight, 2 tomorrow and 3 the next day. I was so mad it wasn’t even funny but she said open up before I get mad so I did and closed my eyes but she never kicked so than I opened and than bamn her beautiful foot slamming into both my nuts and just shoving them up my whole. I fell to the ground instantly unable to get up. She said Mike you deserved that for not listening to me. Tomorrow will even be worse. The next day came and she gave me a knee at lunch and another huge kick at night. Then the last day she gave me all three at night and I could hardly walk the next day.
    Now ever since than I haven’t got kicked but for some reason I want and need to be kicked by her.

Kickmeharder

I was caught off guard when I found your story very provocative. True story right? Wow! Bizarre, but very hot. Can you post any picks of sister or mom? They don’t have to be explicit or anything … wouldn’t mine a picture with your mom’s legs / gorgeous feet so I can imagine the scene at your bedroom on night #1.

Thanks for the post

I want to meet your Mom!

Quote Originally Posted by Kickmeharder
    She said Mike you deserved that for not listening to me. Tomorrow will even be worse. The next day came and she gave me a knee at lunch and another huge kick at night. Then the last day she gave me all three at night and I could hardly walk the next day.
    So can you please tell your Mom that there's a guy in LA who would like to meet her? Tell her that I sell ...um ...um tupperwear- yeah that's it... tupperwear. I'll make her a bunch of promises and won't be able to deliver on them, and show up at your door and BAMMM! OOOh.

-Tamakeri