check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stories by ThankxMan

Stories by ThankxMan

Hi all I'm working on writing a new story that I'm going to be putting up here. It's a ball bust but there are a few things I wanted to say before I start working on it. Now this story is a more upbeat one compared to the more depressing and cruel ones. There are occult themes but they are NOT meant to offend only to entertain. The main character is myselff because I hate making up new characters for short projects. Also any tips on writing and critiques are appreciated, as this is my first time writing something of this nature. Thank you all and thank you for your patientce as I write the story.
    -Nick

Tips on writing

Hi Thanxman! On my story thread I put a link to a site I'd found useful. I took note of some advice on there but didn't follow all of it.

Good luck! Looking forward to the story! Sounds intriguing!

Story coming soon

All right everyone I'm working on it and I got the beginning done and I'll post it soon I just want to check out some writing tips and some quick revisions. I hope you all like it and keep in mind I never wrote a story based on busting.
    -Nick
    -Thanxsman

Tough Love

The story of a boy, his demon bodyguard, and the woman who helped him deal with his sexual shyness.

Tough Love

Sara walked up the stone drive way and up to the door. Her hair was fairly short and had a redish hue to it. She had tan skin and a geat smile. She knocked on the door and was greeted by a strange looking person. "You must be Sara. I'm Sierra and Nick told me a lot about you," she said cheerfully. The young woman in question had crimson skin, short black hair, black fingernails, extended fangs, and a prehensile tail. Sara was wide eyed at the sight. "Hmm? Oh don't worry I'm cool I just look a little strange. Come in Nick will be down shortly.
    Sara entered the house and sat down on the large white couch in the living room.
    Sierra sat down next to Sara and smiled pleasantly. "So your OK with the whole scenario here?" Sara asked quizzically.
    "Oh yeah it's just sex and he wanted my permission and involvement in the project too. He really wants to work on his self esteem and shyness issues."
    "And you aware that there will be a fair amount of pain involved on his part?"
    "Yes, just go easy on him, it's his first time in this sort of thing and try not to be so harsh with insults. He is at risk for suicide but has been doing great as of late."
    "OK then I'll just stick to minor insults, ballbusting, and tease and denial."
    "You are going to let him cum at the end of the session though right?"
    "Of course. I like pain but I'm not cruel."
    "So your his girlfriend or what?"
    "Oh I'm his bodyguard and girlfriend. There are certain benefits to banging the person that protects you." Sara nodded and Nick came out of his room and walked to the stairs.
    "Great she's here. Was your flight..." Nick didn't have time to finish as he fell down the stairs and slammed into the wall. Sara's mouth dropped and she panicked.
    "Is he..." Sara started.
    Nick looked up and started to laugh. "Man that was wild," he stated.
    He had short dark brown hair, blue eyes, his skin was white with no special qualities. He was fairly thin but had a little fat around his stomach and thighs even after weight lose. Sara sighed when she realized he wasn't seriously hurt. Nick got up and walked over to the couch and sat next to Sara.
    "Thanks for coming your doing me a huge favor, "Nick stated as he hugged Sara.
    Sara smiles and replied, "Don't mention it I'm glad I'm your first bust."
    She looked down and noticed Nick was developing quite the hard on. "And from the looks of things we should get started soon or you'll be too close for us to have some real fun," she said with a smile.
    Sierra stood up and stated," All right Nick go to basement bathroom and get ready and Sara and I will be changing in the basement. We fixed up the basement special for you. I hope it's all right if I participate."
    As Nick went to the basement Sara replied, "It's fine I could use some help on this one. I never did a self esteem boost ballbust."
    "And just to make sure your not going to break his..."
    "Oh God no! His balls are safe, I don't want to do any permanent damage to him."
    Sierra and Sara walked down the stairs and entered the basement.
    Sara was amazed at the equipment they had. There were ball separators, stretchers, clamps, cock rings, both leather and electric, a chair with a hole in the middle, and various other things. All these things plus the thought of busting someone so young and vulnerable was getting Sara wet. Sierra walked up to her holding two leather catsuits, "We have to get ready too." They got ready and the catsuit was made up of knee high leather boots, leather gloves that went to the elbow, a leather collar, and a leather bustier with two holes where the breasts are with straps surrounding the breasts that hold the bustier. Sierra and Sara wore the same outfit. Sierra looked at Sara and commented, "You look amazing."
    Sara replied, "Thank you, you look great too. All right Nick we're ready for you!"
    Nick walked out of the bathroom naked covering his crotch. "Move your hands idiot we need to see what we have to work with!" Sara shouted in a false angry tone. Nick moved his hands and his dick and balls fell freely. Sara smiled deep down but kept the stern look. "All right your cock is kinda small but your balls are all right," Sara added. She walked up to Nick and grabs his balls roughly, rolling them around in her hand. "Yes, these will do just fine," she stated evilly. She took his cock into her hand and stroked it a few times bringing him to full erection. She looked at his erect cock and said, "Not bad you're a lot bigger then I thought."
    -Thanxsman

thanks

I'd like to thank everyone that said all those kind words about the intro. Thank you for the support and the next part should be up soon.
    -Thanxsman

Tough Love Continued

All right guys here's the next part...

Tough Love

With that Sierra walked up from behind and put a black full faced mask on Nick's head and secured it. As she did that Sara attached a ball separator to Nick's balls splitting them up and a cock ring to keep him from cumming. SierraThen took Nick's arms and held them tight behind him and when she did Sara kneed him dead center in the balls. As she did Sierra held Nick in place and kept him from doubling over. When she did Nick's cock started to rise a little. "You like this don't you, you little fucker?" Sara said smugly. "Bring him to the chair," she added.
    They walked him over to the chairand sat Nick on the edge so his balls were dangling in front of the chair. Sierra restrained his arms and legs to the chair to prevent his interference. Sara was stroking his cock and cupping his balls to tease him a little. She stopped stood up and kicked him in the balls hard. She kicked him there three more times and on the third time pressed her foot against his balls squeezing them against the rim of the chair's seat. Sierra winced while this was going on and tried to keep her mind off Nick's pain.
    Sara ground her foot into Nick's balls for several seconds and looked at Sierra. "I want you to try this, he's your boyfriend." Sierra walked around in front of Nick as Sara stepped aside. She closed her eyes and kicked Nick hard in the balls sending them back with a lot of force. Nick twisted his head in pleasurable agony. He held in his screams as best he could. "Go on do some more, he might want you to do this in the future," Sara added.
    "But I don't want to...," Sierra trailed off. She kicked Nick hard again. Sara started to matsurbate to the little show. She liked how those two were getting along, how his balls bounced when hit, and how his dick never softened after each assault. Sierra lifted Nick's balls up and pressed them against his erect cock. She moved her foot up and down rolling his balls along the length of his cock. Sierra moved her foot and let his right ball fall down but kept the left one elevated. She pressed the spike of her heel against his left ball and twisted.
    Sara saw this and started fingering herself at a feverish pace. Sierra satrted to feel better about what was going on. She smiled and said, "You like having your balls skwerd, don't you you nasty like thing." Sara heard this and almost on command came. She moaned softly and closed her eyes. She stopped fingering herself and stood up and walked over to Sierra. She lifted her foot and poked Nick's ball with her heel.
    -Thanxsman

Coming soon

Next part coming soon. And don't be afriad to tell me what you guys think, tell me if it's bad or good and it could help me out with future parts.
    -Thanxsman

Tough Love

Now here goes the next part...

Tough Love

Both women lowered their feet letting Nick's balls drop. Sierra walked behind Nick and wrapped her arms around him. She ran her fingernails along Nick's chest cutting the skin slightly. As this was going on Sara knelt down in front of him and started stroking his cock. Sara picked up the speed bringing the need to cum very close. "What's the matter Nick? The cockring stopping you from cumming?" she asked. Sara grabbed his balls and squeezed them lightly stating, "Your balls are real full do they hurt? Maybe this will make them feel better." She rubbed his balls And Sierra watched Sara work.
    The rings kept Nick right on the edge but stopped his ability to cum. Sara knew this and was able to add to Nick's torment. She stroked his cock like he was cumming and rubbed his balls hard. Nick was in absolute agony and she knew this. Sara stopped rubbing his balls and encircled her hand around them completely. Sara looked up at Sierra and twisted his balls violently causing Nick to give a violent and muffled scream. "Then again maybe it won’t feel better..." Sara said cruelly.
    Then Sara got an evil and fun idea. She grabbed a nearby ball stretcher and took off his separator. She put his balls into the spreader and let them set. “Sierra, work him off while I have my fun,” Sara stated as she handled Nick’s balls in her hand.
    “Ok,” Sierra replied as she took Nick’s cock into her hand and started to jerk him off.
    “You’re going to hate me Nick…” Sara said evilly. She pushed Nick’s balls into her pussy and thrusted up and down. The pressure of her pussy was crushing his balls and Sierra’s hand technique was no help either. She was pounding Nick off at the rate she would if the cockrings weren’t in place, like she was trying to get him to cum even though he wore them. Sara bounced up and down on Nick’s balls and relished every agonizing thrust. She held her hand up to her face and moans softly. She picked up speed and as she did so did Sierra, Nick thrashed around violently. Sara climaxed and thrusted into Nick’s balls one last but powerful time.
    By the time Sara came, Sierra stopped jerking Nick off. Sara pulled herself off Nick, took the ball stretcher off, and told Nick, "Lift your ass up I need to do something." Nick lifted his ass up for fear of something more painful. When he did Sara grabbed his balls and pushed them back and over the hole in the chair. "Ok sit down," Sara said. When he did his balls fell smoothly into the hole. "Ok now we can have some real fun. Sierra, would you do me a favor and straddle Nick?" Sara asked.
    "Ok," Sierra responded as she walked around and straddled Nick's lap and stroked his cock a few times to tease him. Sierra leaned in closer, “Your big beautiful balls hurt baby? You wanna empty them in me?” She reached down and cupped his balls. “Poor baby, they’re so full! You’re probably aching to explode aren’t you? Well just hold out a little longer, and then you’ll cum your brains out!”
    Sara reached out her hand and squeezed Nick’s balls hard. Sierra stroked Nick’s cock hard five times and then shoved it in her pussy. She thrusted up and down at a high speed attempting to reach the orgasm she never received during the game. “I don’t think he can last much longer,” Sara said as she held Nick’s balls. “They seem too full and I don’t want to overdo it on his first time.”
    Sierra continued to hump Nick and replied, “It’s alright I’m almost done here.” As she humped she lowered her hand to the base of Nick’s cock and around his cockring. She bit her lower lip and ripped off the cockring. When she did both she and Nick climaxed with all their might. She thrusted hard as he shot his cum into her. She continued to thrust as she lowered her head to Nick’s ear and whispered, “There you go, shoot all that cum out. You were back up bad weren’t you? There just empty your bloated balls into me. I love the way your seed feels so warm as it shoots into me.” As she slowed her thrusts some of Nick’s cum spilt out of hr pussy and down the length of his cock. Sara slowly stopped squeezing Nick’s balls.
    -Thanxsman

next post

ok now this post leads into the lesbian sex with ALOT more ballbusting...and after this the next post will have the actual busting.

Tough Love

Sierra sat on Nick’s lap for a second and lowered her head on his shoulder. It was almost like she was purring. She lifted herself off on Nick’s cock. Sara looked at Nick and took his mask off and could tell be the look on his face he was exhausted. “Sierra let’s get him upstairs he’s out cold,” Sara stated.
    “I’ll take him up alone; I need to talk to you alone anyways.”
    Sierra helped Nick up after she undid the restraints and walked him upstairs. Sara waited patiently for a while and thought about what Sierra wanted to talk about. After several minutes passed Sierra walked down the stairs. Sierra started,” All right now I wanted to talk to you about what we did to Nick. I wanna be able to do that to him without your help, but I have no experience with this stuff so I have a proposal.”
    Sara was confused as Sierra opened her crotch area on her catsuit. Sierra put her hand over her cunt and played with her clit a little. Sierra chanted a little and her clit grew and turned she gained a set of balls and a cock. Sara was amazed at what she just witnessed. Sierra continued,” I want you to do to me what you did to Nick.” Sara smiled and walked over to Sierra and took her balls into her hand and kneaded them. Sierra shuddered at the new feeling. As she was starting to like it Sara smiled wickedly and squeezed as hard as she could causing Sierra to buckle and try to protect her already surrounded balls.
    -Thanxsman

Here we go again

Tough Love
    Sara looked at Sierra’s pain and smiled deeply. Sierra’s hand clawed at Sara’s trying to free her new and hurting balls. Sara looked directly in Sierra’s eyes and said, “Your balls hurt a lot more than you thought they would huh?” Sierra continued to claw with a worried look on her face. Sara got inpatient and twisted her hand violently. Sierra bent down in agony and let out a small scream. “Answer me when I talk to you!”
    Sierra replied in a hurt voice, “Y-yes, God yes! Please let go!”
    “You want to end it now then and give up on Nick?”
    “No, we both need this. He wants me to do it to him, and I want to feel the pain he feels to know how to do this.”
    “Good,” Sara replied and led Sierra to the chair and restrained her arms and legs. Sierra was taller than Nick and her “balls” were hanging in front of the chair rather than in the hole, so Sara got an idea. She grabbed Sierra’s cock and started to stroke it. Sierra jumped a bit at first but soon got into the new feeling. Sara jerked her off for several minutes very hard and fast. As she stroked her cock Sara made sure Sierra’s balls hit the edge of the chair hard. It took a little longer because Sierra’s equipment was quite larger than Nick’s. Sara wondered why but remembered Nick was still young and Sierra was older and more developed. Sara then noticed Sierra’s balls drew up a bit meaning she was close.
    Sierra liked the new feeling it was like an itch inside of her cock and it felt extremely good. Sara smiled evilly and continued to stroke Sierra’s cock. Sierra moaned as a stream of cum shot out of her. Just then As she shot her first spurt Sara stopped and pulled her hand away. Sierra buckled and strained against her bindings. Her balls ached and the itch in her cock was unbearable. “Hurts doesn’t it? Hurts your balls about the same as hitting them but less satisfying for you,” Sara said.
    Sierra knew she wouldn’t cum at all for a very long time if Sara was in control but wait. Yes her tail! Sierra slid her tail through the hole in the chair and brought it up and wrapped it around her cock. She started to jerk off using her tail. Sierra opened her mouth in utter pleasure and was so close to cumming. Just then Sara slammed her fist on Sierra’s balls against the chair’s edge. Sierra buckled and stopped stroking. Sara grabbed Sierra’s balls and twisted them hard. “Hold it. You’re not cumming until the end of this it will show you what he goes through during this. Now if you cum I’ll end the session do you really want that?”
    Sierra thought for a second and replied,” No.” She then slowly took her tail off of her cock. Sara took out several cock rings and placed them at the base and top of Sierra’s cock.
    There we go,” Sara stated as she stroked Sierra. “You wont be cumming for a while now so relax and enjoy your agony. But I have a question though, you wanna go hard or easy?”
    Sierra thought for a second, she could always repair any damage done to herself with her powers and the pain she experiences might help her out in future fun like this. “Hard.”
    -Thanxsman

more coming soon

Hey guys just wanted to post to say I'm not dead and to tell you all that more of the story is coming so hope you like it.
    -Thanxsman

the final part or is it?

well this is the final part tell me what you think via PM or post any reviews are appreciated. Also you guys think I should post the next story here or in another thread?

Tough Love

“Good,” Sara responded. Sara placed her foot over Sierra’s balls and ground them against the chair’s edge. “You’re going to hate that decision for a long time.” Sara lifted her foot up and slammed it against Sierra’s balls three times. Sierra clenched her mouth shut to hold her screams in. Sara got an idea and smiled deeply. She put her knee directly over Sierra’s balls. Sierra looked in Sara’s eyes with absolute horror in them.
    “No…,” Sierra said quietly.
    “No what?”
    “Don’t use your knee, please.”
    Sara pouted, “You don’t really have a say in the matter do you?” She put her knee gently against Sierra’s balls. She rolled her knee causing a dull ache in Sierra’s stomach. Sara took her knee off Sierra’s balls and raised it high. Sierra’s eyes opened in horror as Sara dropped her knee hard into her balls. Tears lowly rolled down Sierra’s face. “Wait I have an idea,” Sara said.
    She untied her from the chair and took the cock rings off and had he lie down on the floor. Sierra’s hands were still tied behind her back but her cock was free and her legs were tied far apart. Sara stood there and looked down and smiled evilly. She raised her foot and bashed Sierra’s balls flat. Sierra held back her screams as best she could. Sara lifted her foot again and let it roll Sierra’s balls on the ground.
    “God please my balls are..!” Sierra moaned. Sara looked at her angry and lowered her foot hard and started standing on Sierra’s balls. Sierra lost her breath and started panicking, her balls felt like breaking. “Please they're about to break!” Sara got off and placed her heel against Sierra’s left ball and ground it in. Sierra groaned and felt a familiar itch. As Sara ground Sierra’s ball Sierra shot a wad of cum out of her cock. Sierra buckled as her orgasm continued shot after shot. Once she finished Sara slowly lifted her heel.
    “Now you know how he feels.” Sierra cried softly as Sara got the cat suit off. Sierra got up and stopped crying she went to the stairs.
    “Thank you Sara and don’t tell Nick about this ok?” She went up stairs and as she did her new equipment disappeared. She went up to his room and watched him sleep. She smiled to herself and crawled into his bed and hugged him as they drifted off to sleep together. She then realized that the things that made those two so much different from everyone else is what drew them together. They fell asleep in each others arms.
    -Thanxsman

awww. that was sweet, you romantic so and so. :-)

SadisticSara

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by ThanxsMan
    well this is the final part tell me what you think via PM or post any reviews are appreciated. Also you guys think I should post the next story here or in another thread?

Nice writing, ThankxMan

Since this thread isn't very long yet, I think you should post your next story here.
    Also, if you started a new thread this thread would fall so many pages back that very few future members would read what you've already written here.

I'm renaming this thread for you, from "New Story" to "Stories by ThankxMan".

By the way, last week I deleted some posts in this thread that said things like "Nice story!".
    I just left them long enough for you to know that your efforts are appreciated.
    So why did I delete them? Because they were from first-time posters whose posts are deleted if they're so brief that we suspect that theyre just posting something to be promoted from "User" to "Member" in order to view and download the full-size pics in other threads. Sorry, but those are the rules.

Anyway, your story was appreciated and your readers seem to want more!

- Sara

Response

Well the people have spoken. And thank you all for your support and reviews. And thank you all for your kind words and the stories shall continue on this page. Look out for the stories involving Nick and his girlfriend Sierra, his teacher, and others. Thanks again to squeezee, SadisticSara, and others that supported me. (See there's a reason for calling me Thanxsman )
    -Thanxsman