check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How much weight can be hung from balls?

Inqy
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    OK, so what we have now is a new method of lifting for the Olympics. You know, like the "clean and jerk", the "snatch" etc. It should be based on weight and how close to the ground the nuts can stretch. The winner gets kicked in the balls by the female speed skaters.
    The guy above might win. I count this lot as being >40lbs. Respect!

Inqy
    Here's a few of the non-medal winners:

Big Supporter
    I have heard people online who I consider trustworthy claim 75 pounds. You won't catch me trying that, though. I enjoy a little fun, but I don't want to take any chances.

Smack
    For ball busting T-shirts, check out my shop.

Senior Member play with my plums's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    OK, so what we have now is a new method of lifting for the Olympics. You know, like the "clean and jerk", the "snatch" etc. It should be based on weight and how close to the ground the nuts can stretch. The winner gets kicked in the balls by the female speed skaters.
    I think that one of the clips in this 'blood bitch' link is an interesting method of testing ball weight endurance/tolerance, by slowly filling a bucket (with water) attached to said appendages until test'ee submits!

http://webmaster.bloodbitch.com/movi...ies/movies_13/

Sorry Magnum - clean, jerk & snatch? If I'm doing a clean jerk I like to aim for the tummy & breast's but thats just me (lol)... & as for the ropes & things being uncomfortable on your scrotum - same here - try a nice soft dressing gown cord etc... there's no sense in suffering for your art!

& as for the ropes & things being uncomfortable on your scrotum - same here - try a nice soft dressing gown cord etc... there's no sense in suffering for your art!
    I will give it a try. I know my wife must have something around here that won't be so darn harsh. Thanks for the tip.
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 05-27-2005 at 10:50 PM. Reason: (Just corrected vB code of 'QUOTE' in post)

i-quv
    Quote Originally Posted by smackMyNuts
    I have heard people online who I consider trustworthy claim 75 pounds.
    This might be posssible. Anybody aware of any evidence for >50lbs?

Inqy
    Another parachute shot

Inqy
    Quote Originally Posted by play with my plums
    I think that one of the clips in this 'blood bitch' link is an interesting method of testing ball weight endurance/tolerance, by slowly filling a bucket (with water) attached to said appendages until test'ee submits!
    OK time for a much bigger bucket!

I can't believe my eyes.
    I thought they cannot bear a weight more than 1 kg or less, like those sold on the net.

Inqy
    This guy tried for 90lbs. The only problem was that the weight never left the floor!

Inqy
    These guys did at least achieve ‘air’ with some interesting choices of weight.

Inqy
    This seems almost ‘conventional’ now:

Inq
    Not bad:

Inq
    Some more weighted testicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    Usually, the claims about being able to pull things (trucks, whatever) and lift/carry large amounts of weight are made of the penis, not of the testicles. My guess is that these are from individuals who have overdeveloped pubococcogeous (sp?) muscles (informally known as the PC muscle group, which darn near ever'body can spell). if the references you have seen have been generic references to the "genitals", they almost certainly mean weight that the guy's dick can haul. If they specifically claim that it is their balls that can pull a tractor-trailer uphill, it's bogus. 100Kg? Hey, sorry, no. I don't believe it.
    Its a shame that this thread lost all its pictures

The guy shown in the link below is definitely using only his balls to pull his jeep with

http://www.fmfreaks.dk/index.php?topic=954.0