check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Julie's Fetishes (Part 2)

Hybrid View

Julie18nz
    Hi Smack

Its nice to hear that your partner likes a bit of what she gives, even if it is only mild

I now have a question for anyone that feels like answering it

I was watching some re-run on TV the other night. It was an old AFV or something like it. One clip had this little boy, about 7 or 8 walking across this plank and he slipped and a leg went on each side of the board and he fell on his balls, the camera panned over to his mum and she was in hysterics, laughing like crazy as he fell off the board holding his crotch. You then saw the audience and they were pretty much the same. A few men were holding their crotches in sympathy and laughing and the women were almost as hysterical as the mother. Then the mother walked across the board to show the son how it was supposed to be done and she slipped and did basicly the same as her son, but neither she, nor the audience thought that was in the least bit funny at all, not one single person laughed and when you saw the audience they looked like statues.

I have never found watching people in pain the least bit funny, especially if its children. Pain, to me is a sexual thing, between two consenting adults.

So I was just wondering if someone could explain to me why it was so funny to see that little boy in so much pain, yet it was a serious thing when his mother did the exact same thing.

Any, LOGICAL, help on this would be very much appreciated

Julie

Normal sexism applies!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz
    Hi Smack

So I was just wondering if someone could explain to me why it was so funny to see that little boy in so much pain, yet it was a serious thing when his mother did the exact same thing.

Julie
    If it was a little girl who fell first, and then the father who fell second, I think you would have seen the exact opposite audience reaction. The message- it's OK and funny for a guy (no matter how old) to have his balls hurt. It is not ok for a woman to experience pain or injury in exactly the same circumstances no matter the age. This is typical- there is no new news here. And of course ultimately I like it that way, but I can't explain the logic in that either.

-Tamakeri

Quote Originally Posted by Tamakeri View Post
    If it was a little girl who fell first, and then the father who fell second, I think you would have seen the exact opposite audience reaction. The message- it's OK and funny for a guy (no matter how old) to have his balls hurt. It is not ok for a woman to experience pain or injury in exactly the same circumstances no matter the age. This is typical- there is no new news here. And of course ultimately I like it that way, but I can't explain the logic in that either.

-Tamakeri
    The media portrays as BB to be ok in real life not consentual situations but once a women gets hit in the crotch lightly or even in the chest suddenly you have gone too far. Society is sexist but what can you do? Nothing really. Just enjoy your BB that is consentual. It is not a good thing.

inquisitiv
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz
    I now have a question for anyone that feels like answering it

I was watching some re-run on TV the other night. It was an old AFV or something like it. One clip had this little boy, about 7 or 8 walking across this plank and he slipped and a leg went on each side of the board and he fell on his balls, the camera panned over to his mum and she was in hysterics, laughing like crazy as he fell off the board holding his crotch. You then saw the audience and they were pretty much the same. A few men were holding their crotches in sympathy and laughing and the women were almost as hysterical as the mother. Then the mother walked across the board to show the son how it was supposed to be done and she slipped and did basicly the same as her son, but neither she, nor the audience thought that was in the least bit funny at all, not one single person laughed and when you saw the audience they looked like statues.

I have never found watching people in pain the least bit funny, especially if its children. Pain, to me is a sexual thing, between two consenting adults.

I wonder what the reaction would’ve been if the mother had gone first? Second time around everybody knew what was coming and it wasn’t as funny. I also think that the audience would react differently to a woman falling in a hole and a man doing the same thing. I think the route cause for all of this is the same as the reluctance to draft women in times of war (only boys are good enough for that) or the fact that most men would be reluctant to kick you in the cunt. It just aint wot we do to ladies......

Having said that I’ll happily trade blows with you when you’re next back in the UK although I know I’m gonna lose. Can I get ten shots to your one?

Ah ha Tamakeri was faster on the keyboard than I and there's no way to delete this post!
    Last edited by inquisitiv; 04-19-2005 at 05:57 PM. Reason: The above post wasn't there when I started!

kids getting hurt ain't funny

I agree. It is not funny when children are hurt especially when their sexual organs are hurt. This is the problemm I have with the medias portrayal of men being hurt sexual as funny, that children mimic what they see on tv, and tv depicts children getting hurt in their sexual organs or even hurting the sexual organs of other children. And of course I mean boys. It is not ok it is not funny. Our fetish is one thing, it is consensual, and sexual. When a child is injured in his testicles it is a sexual injury and should be given the same respect as a sexual injury if it were to happen to a woman or girl. Sorry Tamareki, I cant agree that the media portrayal is ok. Julie, I always appreciate when people take it upon to point out the inequality in the treatment of sexual violence against men and even boys in the media. Sorry for the downer post people. As much as I love a good shot in the nuts I would not wish it upon anyone who doesn't. (Of course there are exceptions but those would be insances driven by anger and wishes of revenge, which in a calmer more rational state I know is wrong).

sorry

sorry for the poor grammer in the above post. I am watching law and order and it's distracting (i love this show). Julie Im sure this has been asked before but how did you get into cuntbusting? Did it start with ballbusting?

Quote Originally Posted by iagree
    Sorry Tamareki, I cant agree that the media portrayal is ok.
    This has nothing to do with a media portrayal. Julie was observing a studio audience, not a newspaper. Those were the honest reactions of real people. And I told you about my feelings as an individual. I like the idea that its ok for a man to get busted and it's not ok for a woman to. Maybe you took that to mean that I think its good to see young boys get busted up on a wooden plank. If you took it that way, you took it wrong. You can choose to have different feelings of your own of course.

-Tamakeri

the misunderstanding is mutual

but the fact that the video was on tv, a tv show that is humoruos, makes it a media portrayal of a male, in that particular instance a young boy, having his genitals injured as humor. The audience's reaction just shows that the media portrayal in this instance did have the effect of humorizing a childs injury, an injury that is sexual to a degree. I know you like the idea that it is ok for a man to have that happen to him and not a woman, and I do too as a part of my fetish. But I take pride in the fact that I seperate that part of my sexuality from the rest of m life and especially from other peoples lives (of course I mean only to say that I do not think it should be portrayed as ok when males are injured sexually, not that it should be ok for a woman to be hurt there also). I am not suggesting that you do not, just that it is important to recognize that getting kicked in the balls (or hurt there in any way) is a very different experience for people like you and I than it is for others. Especially in the instance of a child getting hit in the groin, it can be devastating, especially when people laugh at you for it. I feel it teaches children not to respect male sexuality or for the injured kid that people wont take it seriously if they get hurt there. It has been shown in many repeated and well documented (and rather famous within the field of developmental psychology) studies that children mimic the violence they witness on television. Also a 1995 study published in a medical journal suggests that approx. 1 in 10 boys are hit in the groin in adolescence and that a significant number suffer from depression or post traumatic stress disorder a year later. Us liking an idea b/c we share a fetish and the realization of that idea in media and later reality are two seperate things and the fact that the former is ok does not mean the latter is as well. I do nt mean to lecture just to state my opinion. I feel that Julie would agree with me on this matter and feel that this was her point in posting her initial message about the AFV clip. The fact is just how prevelent the idea of a male being hit in the groin as funny is can be seen in the fact that when a child fell and injured himself in a very delicate spot (what could potentially be a serious injury) his very own mother laughed at him for it.

P.S. - I love your site dude. I let my membership lapse as I am currently in school and money is very tight, but if I had more dough I'd be a member right now. I especially love that you have sneaker busts. I love sneakers. Keep it up.

I think that the fetish that many of us have originates from the unequal value we are trained to accept regarding our genitals versus those of women. Since it is a societal condition that woman's reproductive systems are valued, and those of men are not, it is a relief to accept and endulge in that lesser status.

If one is aware that one is considered to be of lesser worth, than one really has not much more than two options: a) resent it; b) accept it and have a sick fetish. A third option is to work to change it, but that invites even MORE ridicule. "Sorru, bub, yer balls got no worth."

For Julie:
    The Logical Explanation

Since men have a much higher sex drive than women (c'mon, well-documented, that testosterone stuff and them WILD OATS that we love to spread), that creates a higher social "value" on women's reproductive organs, since we seek them so much. Since men's reproductive organs are less sought-after by women, that creates the imbalance, the lesser value of the male genitals as a norm.

The child fell on his nuts, which are not valued as highly as the mother's crack. That the imbalance has grown to the point where getting a child's gonads smacked on a wooden plank is funny is a side-effect of the above multiplied by the density of the population.

It's a sick society. Don't adapt to it; doing so is a sign that you have joined in a collective mental illness. better to be special and hve your own mental illness than to be part of the pack. (I've been diagnosed as being anti-social - no, really!)

To iagree and Tamakeri:

Sensitive topic. Julie didn't ask, "Would you rather I wore boots or clogs?", she asked about a situation involving a child (who, in that scene described, was learning that his reproductive organs are not as important as his mother's). If we're going to discuss whether we'd prefer Julie in boots or clogs, we can be really freewheeling, but let's not take opinions about issues as being opinions about each other. Peace, kimos.

I vote for clogs, but she'd probably ruin me.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Julie18nz
    Quote Originally Posted by Trouble

To iagree and Tamakeri:

Sensitive topic. Julie didn't ask, "Would you rather I wore boots or clogs?", she asked about a situation involving a child (who, in that scene described, was learning that his reproductive organs are not as important as his mother's). If we're going to discuss whether we'd prefer Julie in boots or clogs, we can be really freewheeling, but let's not take opinions about issues as being opinions about each other. Peace, kimos.

I vote for clogs, but she'd probably ruin me.
    If the choice was only boots or clogs, I would have to go with the boots. I wouldnt feel a damn thing thru wooden clogs Personally I would much prefer stockings or barefeet, that way I can feel what I am kicking

To all who answered my question:

Thank you I can, sort of, see why some people think its funnier if a guy hurts himself and am glad that you all didnt think it was funny that it was a young boy Maybe, when all things are equal, if that EVER happens, people who think pain is funny, will think its funny no matter which sex is involved, tho I doubt I will live long enough to see it

I doubt very much that I will ever 'buy into' the sick society, Trouble, I have been called sick enough as it is, without adding more, but, sick as I am, I am happy, and that is all that matters to me. I take people 'as is' and like to be taken the same

Registered Member
    Nice...lol

New cuntbusting at clips 4 sale! See Krista and Mandy's Cunt Busting Cat Fight at http://lix.in/98ef04

Quote Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
    New cuntbusting at clips 4 sale! See Krista and Mandy's Cunt Busting Cat Fight at http://lix.in/98ef04
    I wish they had a website and I had the money to join it. NOt having a CC REALLY sucks some times. THose vids look like they woudl be great to DL