check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie's Fetishes (Part 2)

the misunderstanding is mutual

but the fact that the video was on tv, a tv show that is humoruos, makes it a media portrayal of a male, in that particular instance a young boy, having his genitals injured as humor. The audience's reaction just shows that the media portrayal in this instance did have the effect of humorizing a childs injury, an injury that is sexual to a degree. I know you like the idea that it is ok for a man to have that happen to him and not a woman, and I do too as a part of my fetish. But I take pride in the fact that I seperate that part of my sexuality from the rest of m life and especially from other peoples lives (of course I mean only to say that I do not think it should be portrayed as ok when males are injured sexually, not that it should be ok for a woman to be hurt there also). I am not suggesting that you do not, just that it is important to recognize that getting kicked in the balls (or hurt there in any way) is a very different experience for people like you and I than it is for others. Especially in the instance of a child getting hit in the groin, it can be devastating, especially when people laugh at you for it. I feel it teaches children not to respect male sexuality or for the injured kid that people wont take it seriously if they get hurt there. It has been shown in many repeated and well documented (and rather famous within the field of developmental psychology) studies that children mimic the violence they witness on television. Also a 1995 study published in a medical journal suggests that approx. 1 in 10 boys are hit in the groin in adolescence and that a significant number suffer from depression or post traumatic stress disorder a year later. Us liking an idea b/c we share a fetish and the realization of that idea in media and later reality are two seperate things and the fact that the former is ok does not mean the latter is as well. I do nt mean to lecture just to state my opinion. I feel that Julie would agree with me on this matter and feel that this was her point in posting her initial message about the AFV clip. The fact is just how prevelent the idea of a male being hit in the groin as funny is can be seen in the fact that when a child fell and injured himself in a very delicate spot (what could potentially be a serious injury) his very own mother laughed at him for it.

P.S. - I love your site dude. I let my membership lapse as I am currently in school and money is very tight, but if I had more dough I'd be a member right now. I especially love that you have sneaker busts. I love sneakers. Keep it up.

I think that the fetish that many of us have originates from the unequal value we are trained to accept regarding our genitals versus those of women. Since it is a societal condition that woman's reproductive systems are valued, and those of men are not, it is a relief to accept and endulge in that lesser status.

If one is aware that one is considered to be of lesser worth, than one really has not much more than two options: a) resent it; b) accept it and have a sick fetish. A third option is to work to change it, but that invites even MORE ridicule. "Sorru, bub, yer balls got no worth."

For Julie:
    The Logical Explanation

Since men have a much higher sex drive than women (c'mon, well-documented, that testosterone stuff and them WILD OATS that we love to spread), that creates a higher social "value" on women's reproductive organs, since we seek them so much. Since men's reproductive organs are less sought-after by women, that creates the imbalance, the lesser value of the male genitals as a norm.

The child fell on his nuts, which are not valued as highly as the mother's crack. That the imbalance has grown to the point where getting a child's gonads smacked on a wooden plank is funny is a side-effect of the above multiplied by the density of the population.

It's a sick society. Don't adapt to it; doing so is a sign that you have joined in a collective mental illness. better to be special and hve your own mental illness than to be part of the pack. (I've been diagnosed as being anti-social - no, really!)

To iagree and Tamakeri:

Sensitive topic. Julie didn't ask, "Would you rather I wore boots or clogs?", she asked about a situation involving a child (who, in that scene described, was learning that his reproductive organs are not as important as his mother's). If we're going to discuss whether we'd prefer Julie in boots or clogs, we can be really freewheeling, but let's not take opinions about issues as being opinions about each other. Peace, kimos.

I vote for clogs, but she'd probably ruin me.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Julie18nz
    Quote Originally Posted by Trouble

To iagree and Tamakeri:

Sensitive topic. Julie didn't ask, "Would you rather I wore boots or clogs?", she asked about a situation involving a child (who, in that scene described, was learning that his reproductive organs are not as important as his mother's). If we're going to discuss whether we'd prefer Julie in boots or clogs, we can be really freewheeling, but let's not take opinions about issues as being opinions about each other. Peace, kimos.

I vote for clogs, but she'd probably ruin me.
    If the choice was only boots or clogs, I would have to go with the boots. I wouldnt feel a damn thing thru wooden clogs Personally I would much prefer stockings or barefeet, that way I can feel what I am kicking

To all who answered my question:

Thank you I can, sort of, see why some people think its funnier if a guy hurts himself and am glad that you all didnt think it was funny that it was a young boy Maybe, when all things are equal, if that EVER happens, people who think pain is funny, will think its funny no matter which sex is involved, tho I doubt I will live long enough to see it

I doubt very much that I will ever 'buy into' the sick society, Trouble, I have been called sick enough as it is, without adding more, but, sick as I am, I am happy, and that is all that matters to me. I take people 'as is' and like to be taken the same

Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz
    If the choice was only boots or clogs, I would have to go with the boots. I wouldnt feel a damn thing thru wooden clogs Personally I would much prefer stockings or barefeet, that way I can feel what I am kicking
    ^Swoon*

If you are going to go bare foot, can I go with my balls bared before you? Hunh, hunh, please, please, please?

Thank you I can, sort of, see why some people think its funnier if a guy hurts himself and am glad that you all didnt think it was funny that it was a young boy Maybe, when all things are equal, if that EVER happens, people who think pain is funny, will think its funny no matter which sex is involved, tho I doubt I will live long enough to see it
    Rather than getting more and more fair, things are getting quite the reverse in many aspects. The escalation of violence is hard to detect because of the notion of times long ago where people went around bashing each other with swords and clubs. While people fought with barbaric weapons TEHN, people do not seem to think that the even more massive waves of killing that we have oday is anywhere near as bad, or worse. Heck, killing one-hundred people with a rifle? Nowhere bear as barbaic as killing ten people with a machete.

Television, video games, etc., all are great sources of the impression that hurting or killing people with modern weapons is not just okay, it's fun! Wheeeee!

I doubt very much that I will ever 'buy into' the sick society, Trouble, I have been called sick enough as it is, without adding more, but, sick as I am, I am happy, and that is all that matters to me. I take people 'as is' and like to be taken the same
    You and I are a different kind of sick. We will always be sickos in the minds of those who do not agree with us (or cannot understand why, for example, you and I would get off on having YOUR naked foot kick MY naked testicles). It's a consensual thing between adults.

On the other hand, people who laugh or cheer at brutality will never understand why the same events make my stomach churn and seem to have a similar effect on you. I prefer our "sick" to theirs.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

inquisitiv

Some photos

Kick that cunt

inquisitiv

Julie18nz
    Well, whos been a busy boy then ???

Some of those pics and clips are VERY nice Thank you very much.

With the amount of female BDSM on the Net now, I live in real hope that some REAL CB will start to appear soon. If it doesnt, I will just have to save my pennies and get a video camera and see if I can make it myself

inquisitiv
    What do you like best? The pain stuff? I dig the stuff where they are helplessly restrained and ****** to cum on camera…… oh yeah…...I just luv it all any which way!

Well, whos been a busy boy then ???

Some of those pics and clips are VERY nice Thank you very much.

With the amount of female BDSM on the Net now, I live in real hope that some REAL CB will start to appear soon. If it doesnt, I will just have to save my pennies and get a video camera and see if I can make it myself
    Well I could ask some of the ladies I have been working with to see if there is any interest in either giving or receiving. Never know. Lisa (my partner) "accidently" kneed one of our female models a couple of weeks ago. She was trying to demonstrate the proper methodology and she of course is used to demonstrating on a guy like me with the female model watching, and I think she just kinda forgot. So she said "Bring it straight up like this.." and then "Oh- oh my God.. Sorry. " Pretty funny at the time. No big squeals of pain from the lady involved (Jasmine), so I don't think it was solid- more of just a touch.

-Tamakeri

Julie18nz
    Quote Originally Posted by inquisitiv
    What do you like best? The pain stuff? I dig the stuff where they are helplessly restrained and ****** to cum on camera…… oh yeah…...I just luv it all any which way!

I LOVE the pain stuff, especially if its f/f. It helps me with ideas of what to do with my gf when shes being naughty

Julie18nz
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamakeri
    Well I could ask some of the ladies I have been working with to see if there is any interest in either giving or receiving. Never know. Lisa (my partner) "accidently" kneed one of our female models a couple of weeks ago. She was trying to demonstrate the proper methodology and she of course is used to demonstrating on a guy like me with the female model watching, and I think she just kinda forgot. So she said "Bring it straight up like this.." and then "Oh- oh my God.. Sorry. " Pretty funny at the time. No big squeals of pain from the lady involved (Jasmine), so I don't think it was solid- more of just a touch.

-Tamakeri
    Damn shame you didnt have the camera rolling for that one At least it would have been a 'real' one instead of the usual overly fake stuff I have seen It would be really nice if a few of the girls would do CB, but if any have really been hit there by a person that meant it, then I doubt very much if they wouod be willing unless you paid them a hell of a lot Tho I am sure that there MUST be girtls out there somewhere who like to get as much as they give.

A straight up knee to the crotch doesnt hurt half as much as a very swift knee cap to the clit

inquisitiv

Punched in the cunt

A good punch!

i-quv
    Hey Julie. D'ya like toons?
    Luv,
    Inq