check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BB Games

I for one am a huge fan of leash-play. In fact, I'll go one further and say that the whole "putting her in charge" aspect is why I play.

Really, it's almost like a parallel fetish. I can have an intense, mind-blowing scene without any pain whatsoever, so long as the control aspect is there. Which makes me and those like me, IMHO, very different from most people on this board. To put it simply, I don't like having my balls hurt.

There, I said it.

I don't like the pain, and I don't want it to happen. Therefor, I get my rocks off on the threat of the pain, and the control thereof. This does, of course, mean that most BB material on the net, and almost every single forum but this one, "misses" me. True, I've had the occasional BB-enhance orgasm from a lovely young thing "flicking" my balls with her fingers, but for the most part, for me, the threat is much, much better than the execution.

(Speaking of executions, I bet I get crucified over this post. )

Anyway, keep this in mind, I came out of my bizarre sub-closet rather than let you feel like you don't have a friend on this board. If we keep talking, maybe a few others will find their voices, too. Then we can have some really fun discussions, relative to us.
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 05-03-2005 at 10:09 PM. Reason: (Split thread)

Quote Originally Posted by toybag_cellphone
    Hanging is too good for him! Being burned alive is too good for him! Toybag_callphone should be banned immediately and then fed to the crocodiles!

I don't think anybody's going to crucify you over your post. I have mostly withdrawn from ballbusting; I have lots of fond memories and a friend who says, "QUIT DOING THAT!!!" I'll still get busted now and then, but I do not feel the neeeeeeeeeeed for it like I used to. The chick who keeps telling me t stop suggested I find something else to do in its place; having a chick hold my nuts and threaten to hurt them is good.

Especially since I haven't promised anybody that I'm retired, so I let the woman who is holding them know she can make good on her threats if and when she feels like it.

Oh, and there's my friend who likes to suck balls hard. What am I gonnah do, say no? Manuel no think so.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

I think the most fun I have is when I'm locked into my ballstretcher for an extended length of time. When my gf says "Lock up your balls ," I get a fantastic rush. A leash is great when you can be up close, but in a distance relationship having my balls locked up tightly all day, or all night, is a great feeling. Sometimes I freeze the key to the padlock in ice before I lock up (on her command), so that I really am trapped for a while, no matter what.

Add in a little games-of-chance orgasm denial...the sex life is a little frightening but intense.

And when you need to cum that badly, you'll take whatever ballbeating is asked of you to do it Get yourself a bonger if you don't have one, they're perfect.

inquisitiv
    Quote Originally Posted by toybag_cellphone
    I for one am a huge fan of leash-play. In fact, I'll go one further and say that the whole "putting her in charge" aspect is why I play.

Really, it's almost like a parallel fetish. I can have an intense, mind-blowing scene without any pain whatsoever, so long as the control aspect is there. Which makes me and those like me, IMHO, very different from most people on this board. To put it simply, I don't like having my balls hurt.

There, I said it.

I don't like the pain, and I don't want it to happen. Therefor, I get my rocks off on the threat of the pain, and the control thereof. This does, of course, mean that most BB material on the net, and almost every single forum but this one, "misses" me. True, I've had the occasional BB-enhance orgasm from a lovely young thing "flicking" my balls with her fingers, but for the most part, for me, the threat is much, much better than the execution.

Anyway, keep this in mind, I came out of my bizarre sub-closet rather than let you feel like you don't have a friend on this board. If we keep talking, maybe a few others will find their voices, too. Then we can have some really fun discussions, relative to us.
    Thanks Mr. Cellphone,
    I appreciate your post Hmmm…. Leash-play. I like the sound of that. As I’ve said here before, I’m a bit of a lightweight when it comes to BB. I too get off on the ‘threat’.

I once had a girl tie my balls to things and make me lift them for sexual treats. The bigger the ‘treat’ the heavier the object. It became really interesting when she began to threaten a good punch to the nuts if I couldn't lift a basket piled with books!

In addition to the ‘threat’ I also get off on ‘chance’ (although I guess you could say they're one and the same). Having her roll two dice where the higher the score, the bigger the penalty is a huge turn-on. Just knowing that double six gets me a lot more than I want adds quite a thrill to the game.

Anybody else into the chance side of things?

Cheers,
    Inq
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 05-03-2005 at 10:11 PM. Reason: (Split thread)

Dice can definitely be fun...pretty much anything that gives random results. My gf/mistress has picked different color skittles out of a tin, rolled dice, flipped coins, and used a variety of methods from a wonderful 'math education' site,
    the Randomiser at Counton.org -- Definitely check it out, the possibilities are almost endless. The one other thing I'd want is a boardgame-style spinner, but you can replicate it with the 'random items' list.

Even so, our favorite game now involves a real deck of 52 cards (plus a Joker, which can be scary)...8 of the numbers, across suits, are ball punishment, ranging from 30 hits (Three of Clubs) to 360 hits (Nine of Spades), beating my balls to the rhythm of a fast song, or different degrees of 'weight training.' She might pull 3 to 10 of these cards, depending on how nice/mean she is (I honestly don't know what's punishment and what's reward, anymore...heh). The other 5 numbers go into a separate pile, and one of the 20 cards is picked and revealed just at the end of the punishments: 16 are orgasm, with varying punishments (200 hits, draw two more cards, etc) and 4 are denials, "No cum" cards...which mean that I have to go to bed with sore, blue balls and wait for my next chance...1 to 3 days later.

Just because I can't cum, though, doesn't mean that she won't play the card game with me until I am allowed to cum...owww. Yes, they do get a bit more sensitive when they're 'full,' but my willingness to play grows too.

What's the allure of chance? You do less of the 'topping from the bottom,' I think. The rules are set, so there's less of an opportunity for you to manipulate the scene, or at least to receive mercy. There's the danger of making your partner a more passive participant, but I think it's also easier for her simply to able to pick a number of cards, on a whim, and go with it. After all, what's more like a game than a game of cards?

Ante up!

inquisitiv
    Thanks T_t,
    You’re a real expert at this. I luv the idea of the card game even better when there’s a ‘chance’ that you’ll top or bottom. Oh the possibilities are endless
    Any ladies out there up for a game of cards?

i-quv
    PULL!

Just so y’all know…. I’m off a travlin agin. Kerry is in da picture so hopefully she’ll be no bother this time. Back May 10. Look 4ward 2 ure posts.
    TTFN*,
    Inq

(*Ta ta [goodbye] for now)

That card game acctually sounds fun!

How about this game of chance: Watching football with a twist.
    She gives me a kick for each time the ball is kicked (punts, field goals, points after tds and kickoffs). The punts I take while standing - facing her or facing away, depending on which team is punting. The field goals, points after and kickoffs are taken doggy style. The anxiety of watching a game is far greater when your balls are at stake!

I like it a lot. Let's enhance it by changing from a single kick to my balls for each time the ball it kicked, to points per event. So punts are still one kick, but field goals are one if missed and three if made, and so forth. Kickoffs should be six.

Gotta love those high scoring games!

My wife and i have used the dice method quite a bit. It does seem however that the odds of a mid range roll is higher. Simply I made a list of different methods she would use to get me off that corresponded to the rolls of 2 dice. I generally satisfy her needs then she rolls the dice to decide my fate for the evening. These range from her giving me a gentle hand/foot job to her making me jerk myself off while she rubs her feet in my face to the extreme of ballbusting me hard and if I still have the urge to come, to jerk off without any more attention from her. A few other variations are in there too. midrange rolls do seem to come up more often, or same numbers from night to night to make me wish for a more truly random method of selection. it does work though and we've found it to be enjoyable.

seer

I've had the situation whereby I was playing a game and if I won I got all "smug" and got busted for my smugness, i.e. I was playing the smug winner and the girl was playing the bad loser.

On one occasion, there was a girl with whom I used to play backgammon and if I got a really good roll I would get kicked. I particularly remember with fond memories one occasion when I rolled the perfect roll and was greeted by several fierce back-heel kicks to my shins with her nice shiny tennis-shoes. Got the occasional ball-bust for rolling a double-6 as well.

Is everyone familiar with the game of conkers? A conker is the rounded seed of the horse chestnut tree, which grows to about 6cm in diameter (see pic). Kids in the UK thread a piece of string through a drilled hole in the conker, and take turns to try to smash each other's conker seed, by swinging their own cocker at their opponent's. The owner of the conker that remains intact is the winner.

In the BB version, a girl kneels in front of a naked man, aiming her conker at his dangling scrotum. She proceeds to smash her conker as hard as she can against his nuts, to see whether his balls or the conker can take the hardest hits. The winner is the one whose seed remains unbroken after the match. If it is the man who wins, his reward is to be taken away for even more punishment to his already bruised and swollen balls.

David B.
    --
    http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails conkers_string_270.jpg  

I enjoy a game of pool in which my girlfriend takes turns at shooting poolballs at my nads hanging over a pocket. You can introduce rules as you see fit, but I just like to get straight into the action ^^

Big Supporter
    I liked the idea of a card game, but I thought that I'd make up one with a little more variety to it and also describe it a little more specifically. Actually, I've made up two. Let me know what you think.

Ball Busting Card Games

clubs - hits with a club
    spades - kicks
    hearts - knees
    diamonds - punches
    (the suits can be used to correspond to different punishments if players would prefer)

2 - two more cards
    3-10 take that many blows of the appropriate type
    jack - 30 second jack off
    queen - lady's choice
    king - you get to orgasm
    ace - one free (i.e. cancels one other card of your choice)
    joker - free orgasm

My descriptions above are a little vague and this is because there's more than one game that you could play with these basic values. I describe two such games below.

These games are an asymmetric ball busting games for two people. One is the bustee, the other the buster. In general, I will assume that the bustee is male and the buster female, although there are other ways to handle it. The goal of each game is for the bustee to earn an orgasm.

Painful Choice

The bustee is dealt a hand of five cards, face down. The bustee must then choose cards from his hand one at a time and turn them over. If he turns over:
    2: He is dealt two more cards, face down. The 2 is discarded
    3-10: He must immediately take the consequences. The card is discarded
    jack: The buster must jack off the bustee for 30 seconds. The card is discarded
    queen: the buster may select any card from the discard pile and place it into the bustee's hand. If there are no cards in the discard pile, the buster may select any card in the deck. The queen is discarded
    king: the bustee has earned an orgasm, but must finish playing all cards in his hand before he receives it. The king is discarded. The game ends as soon as the bustee has no cards left in his hand.
    ace: the bustee gets to set this aside and can later use it to cancel out the card of his choice. The ace may be used on any card at any time from that point forward. It does not count as being in the hand. When it is used on a card, both cards are discarded and no effects occur.
    joker: the bustee gets to have an orgasm. The game ends immediately. If the joker is the very first card played, it doesn't count (what fun would that be?).

If a player plays all of the cards in his hand without getting a king or a joker, the player is dealt five new cards and play resumes.

Card Game for Kicks

This game is built around another card game of the player's choosing. The card game must be one in which the losing player is left with cards in his or her hand, such as gin rummy or crazy eights.

The players first play a round of this game. If the bustee wins, he is suitably rewarded. Perhaps the buster has to strip off a piece of clothing, or some other reward which the players can agree on. Also, he does not get an orgasm until after he has won at least one round of the game. In essence, he earns an orgasm when he has both won one round and had either a king or joker in his hand at the end of one round.

If the bustee loses, he must then play the cards in his hand, according to the values above. First all twos are dealt with. And then any aces held may be used to cancel our other cards. The use of an ace causes both it and the other card to be discarded. Then each queen is dealt with by allowing the buster to choose any one card in the bustee's hand and replace it with any card from the undealt card pile. If the bustee still has any jokers, he gets to discard his hand and he has won an orgasm. He then gets to have an orgasm, unless he has not yet won a round, in which case, he must keep playing until he does. If the bustee has a king, he may discard it and he has earned an orgasm, unless he has not yet won a round, in which case, he earns one when he wins one. He still must play the rest of his hand, though.

All remaining cards (whether or not the player had a king) must be played. The order of play is the bustee's choice. If the player did not have a king or a joker, or if the bustee has not yet won a round, another round must be played.
    For ball busting T-shirts, check out my shop.