check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Methods of Signing up.

Methods of Signing up.

Hi, to register on your website you must go through CC-Bill. Have you thought about increasing the amount of merchants we can sign up through such as Paycom which is European-friendly rather than just American-oriented. Thanks.

Administrator Sharon.Femaledom.com's Avatar
    Hi,

We do offer both Paypal and bank to bank transfer or direct cash by postal mail too.

As for American then we are running our site with CCBill - EU not CCBill - US

I looked shortly on the paycom site and i cant right away figure their billing prices out.I looked at something called paycom web on their site and they are not open all the time from what i could see.

Anyways if you are not from Turkey or a few other countries that CCBill is blocking transactions from there shouldent be any problem in getting your card charged if you want to become a member on our site
    Best Regards
    Sharon
    Team Femaledom
    www.FemaleDom.com
    www.FDMovies.com
    www.EuroTrample.com

Could you please explain to me in more detail how to pay to you through Paypal or through bank-to-bank. Also, I think you have to contact Paycom through this link: http://www.paycom.net/billingsupport/inquire.html -- because they need to find out exactly how big the site is for the different types of accounts.

Thanks.

Administrator Sharon.Femaledom.com's Avatar
    Hi again,

Please go here for 3 other payment options:
    http://fdmovies.com/catalog/options.html
    Best Regards
    Sharon
    Team Femaledom
    www.FemaleDom.com
    www.FDMovies.com
    www.EuroTrample.com

Hi, Sharon.

I've just sent some money via Paypal. My email address is thelantern@surfanytime.net - please notify me when you enable the account.

Thanks