check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: About advertising or promoting Paysites on these Forums

Banned

Exclamation Sexy FaceSitting Girls At <deleted>

Hello my friends,

This is my first time here...Very nice to meet you...I´ll tell you some things about me. My name is Frank and I´m a face sitting lover... I work at ((deleted)) with all kind of fetishes and I´d like to know people that loves this like me...

I have some pics about the latest release of ((deleted)) with 2 very sexy girls, just take a look... and tell me what do you think about it...
    ((pic deleted))
    ((pic deleted))
    ((pic deleted))
    ((pic deleted))
    Your opinion and comments are very important for me... Don´t forget...
    If you liked and want to know more about us, just make a visit to our website: ((deleted))
    I´m waiting for your comments...
    See you soon...
    Bye.
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 05-24-2005 at 04:32 PM. Reason: (Paysite with no return link and not on our "toplist")

SadisticSara

Arrow About advertising or promoting Paysites on these Forums

In order to advertise or promote any paysite on these forums the following criteria must be met:

The site being advertised/promoted must have a link to either our main site ( www.femaledom.com ) or to our forums index ( www.femaledom.com/forum/index.php )

and/or

The site must be listed on our "toplist" links & banners page
    ( www.femaledom.com/toplist/toplist.html )

Listing your paysite on our "toplist" is free, and benefits your site and ours.

After fulfilling the above criteria you may post free sample pics and your site's URL on these forums.

Posting your paysite's URL (with or without free sample pics) is considered spam and is not permitted.

Thanks in advance for cooperating in the future.

- Sara